Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WillowTree21

VIP Member
Pardon? Dress up fancy for fancy restaurants? He never goes out in anything other than chav wear jobby catcher tracksuit type garments does he? 🤔
He always looks aggressive. Likes he’s ready to thump someone! OH I forgot, he’s already done that, but we’re not supposed to know!

• Haha
Reactions: 41

Blessmyheart

VIP Member
[Q
She said 'you are beautiful, you are stunning, look at those eyes'.........have they been reading on here about his unfiltered face at the OF launch ?
She’s trying to give him confidence. Later on he has to slip into see through tracksuit bottoms and point a Kodak instamatic at his doodle.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41

DC16

VIP Member
Put that on the spreadsheet for another weekend not seeing Harvey…. Almost a month now. She is definitely being kept away from him.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 40

mammywhite

Chatty Member
The pair are the absolute haemorrhoids on the arsehole of life, they post pictures of each other always heavily filtered, How insulting is that, if my husband posted pictures of me and every one of them was heavily filtered I’d be gutted because that would scream to me he is embarrassed of the real me ,and that is what these two are untimely saying the real you is rank and embarrassing so I’ll try to improve your looks,now I’ve got that off my chest I’m off to catch up on these posts.

• Heart
  • Haha

MANDATORY

VIP Member
How exhausting is this life for a woman who has lost her five kids....
What's she doing everyday ??...
It's so sad a lifestyle .. toyboy.. hair.. nails.. make up stories.. sell a story to The press... insult someone close... cause a commotion.. cause some drama... can you imagine waking up everyday thinking what have I done... I've no kids living with me .. I've nothing left .. the whole country is talking about me ... no one likes me... oh my god.. how can she live like this everyday...
If I've gone shopping and the door banged shut on someone I run to open it and apologise and ask if someone's OK... shes a fkin horrible person.

• Heart

Joanna Surrey

VIP Member
Imagine buying a second hand car and the whole time you're negotiating with the salesman you can't stop thinking about the time you seen his dick-pic! 🙈
Exactly. How can he do that job now without everybody sniggering and struggling to keep a straight face. Imagine signing the paperwork, " Mr Woods do you have a pencil?" 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

YellowTail

VIP Member
I agree.
But this is Skanky and she will find a way.
Also it was mentioned by someone who’s cousin Personal trains with KH that he said Michelle posts photos to get a reaction from Skanky. If I was Michelle I would do exactly the same thing I can’t lie 😂 and I’d enjoy every second of it
Those poor little children have been used enough, imho they shouldn’t be used in any sm content at all anymore, by any of their parents/step-parents for likes and or spite, or even worse money.

• Heart
Reactions: 39

Jersey Girl

VIP Member
Can you see the road sign out the window with the arrows on as she says road trip, doesn’t look British. Definitely out of the country.
@DC16 . I agree with you- definitely out of the country. If she's having more surgery, she'll conveniently have something 'go wrong ' - just in time for 14th February hearing. Everything she does is planned to perfection to suit her but here's hoping it doesn't wash this time and it goes ahead regardless.
If I had anything hanging over me, I'd want it over with ASAP rather than dragging it out; however, I am a decent human being as are all of us here.

• Heart
  • Angry

Badirene

VIP Member
Exactly. How can he do that job now without everybody sniggering and struggling to keep a straight face. Imagine signing the paperwork, " Mr Woods do you have a pencil?" 😂😂😂😂
Next thread title right there.

Katie Price #118 Katie sits, gurns and pouts while Cole has got his pencil out.

• Haha
  • Heart

Ray_of_Sunshine

VIP Member
They are in Amsterdam
Just catching up. I’m fucking fuming. I saw their stories first and thought oh they’re doing another day out/experience without the kids (Ripley’s believe it or not in Piccadilly) but no they’re in fucking AMSTERDAM. A place I have on my bucket list. Yes bucket list - because I can’t afford the luxury of time and money and a break from my children to go 🤬 So what’s the point in working and abiding by the law? You get fuck all for it. Just shit on by the system and the country in general every fucking day while pond life scum flounce about breaking all of the rules and all of the laws and who gives a fuck! I’m incensed 😡🤬😡🤬

• Heart
  • Sad

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
I give it 5 minutes before Price is showing full nude pics. Has Carl seriously got his bits out already?
When he pops round his Mum & Dad’s do they go “Selling your c*ck for coin now eh lad, right proud of you, plus that’s a lovely lass you’ve got yourself with, always said you’d turn out well”.

• Haha

Foxtotty

VIP Member
So KP ... This guy is a wealthy 'business man', he definitely is not with you for fame, he is also the first man who could & would take care of you financially if you decided never to 'work' again .... And yet today ... He is selling pics of his willy online for £6.99 ....you couldn't make this up 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I know I'm an old lady but I can honestly say if you've seen one, you've seen them all. Also in my opinion they are not very pretty to look at either. I don't get this fascination people have nowadays for looking at mens' dicks!

• Haha

Rosiecosy

VIP Member
When…. When receivers have control. I expect this will be sorted out on the 14th with what has been decided. Sorry I can’t expand on that. 😘
Please don't. I'm glad you're keeping it under wraps. What's important is that the scumbag gets her comeuppance. As curious as we all are, we would prefer justice over it!

• Heart
Reactions: 38