Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Obviously away somewhere, suitcase in the background.
New thread 🧵🥰 x

I had to use one of those pics for his latest OF pic...his now added a white hankie on his head lol..at least his keeping covered..body as well as head lol 😄😄😄😘 xx.

Resizer_16435065750720.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

DC16

VIP Member
#118 Priceywoods pics leaked online, hope there are no requests for a 69

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

Greggs Sausage Roll

Chatty Member
She’s disgusting, no mother of 5 should EVER put anyone before her kids, even if she doesn’t have full custody. She should be doing everything in her power to gain the fathers trust and get regular access to those kids, NOT gurning round Amsterdam with that Cross-eyed Controlling Cretin 😡 he has certainly achieved his mission, he’s got his slapper all to himself, that’s probably why he drove, so she can’t talk to anyone else

• Heart
Reactions: 48

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
I think its most likely someone else's. Hopefully, the school together with adult SS have decided enough is enough and that he needs to be protected from her like the other 4 children.
I definitely think something is going on. Given that he is now her only money making child & has been for a while, I find it hard to believe that she's not seeing him through her choice alone.
I would've expected her to be all over this modeling thing that Harvey's involved in. She'd have milked it for all it's worth & made it all about her. Unusually she's shared the 1 article & left it at that.
Nor has she posted anything about the other kids for a while.
The bankruptcy court appearance is looming.
The MM is no longer hers.
All her 'businesses' are failing to bring her in the money she wants.
She's not even getting used by shonky businesses now to endorse/advertise crap.
She's launched OF because she has absolutely nothing left to lose. She's tried to dress it up by doing the big launch & making out it's all her choice, her terms, what she wants to do.
The reality is she will never hold down a 'normal' job. She doesn't know how to. And imagine if she'd started an OF account 'quietly'. The media would've been all over it, calling her desperate etc. So she's done in this way in an attempt to save face.....well as much as you can save face with an OF account.
I'm also fairly confident that the bankruptcy court won't go easy on her because she tells them she'll make a million in OF to pay debts. It's an unreliable income. It's too little too late. She's had plenty of opportunity to deal with it. She's chosen not to.

• Heart
Reactions: 48

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
I go to sleep silly early & wake up to 3 PAGES discussing Crawl's winky dink 🤣🤣 I gave in, I looked 🙈🙈 I'm more disturbed by the comments of the creepy grown men giggly little boys. 1 comment in particular urging others not to pay to look as he battered Skanky & she's trying to get the charges dropped 🕵️‍♀️🤔

In the grand scheme of things it doesn't matter if that's his winky or not. He's now crossed that line. There's no going back. It's there for all to see.
No more GMB with Susanna asking "for all those that don't have £6.50 to spare in these difficult economic times, will you show us your cock for free Carl? Consider it a charitable gesture".
Bacon saying "I too made a questionable choice when presenting a children's TV show. People don't forget in this industry. Was showing your cock on day 2 of Only Fans a wise move? Should you have maybe waited a week & charged an extra 50p?"
This Morning, Phil & Holly giggling like toddlers, "After seeing those latest photo's, I wonder if they're still supporting The Sun's jabs army".

Crawl's nose reminds me of a willy 🤭

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 47

Pom Bear

VIP Member
An old pic I made a year ago in January 2021... thought I would share again and for the new members who weren't on the thread back then who not saw it before 🥰 x.

Resizer_16099888606880.jpg

Back tomorrow 😘 x

• Haha
  • Heart

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Early draft of the KP fact check spreadsheet as appears whatever they doing, it ain’t visiting H. Oh Susanna, a whole month with no trips to see H, think you and GMB were had…0% for January🤪

219948DD-E91D-42F7-9998-8E4A07A4C840.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
I don't know what compelled me but I watched Cole's Instagram stories. When he said they were going to 'Wipleys' I remembered who he reminds me of with that Parka and the Teefs.... Dwayne Dibley?!

Screen Shot 2022-01-30 at 20.52.14.png
Screen Shot 2022-01-30 at 20.57.06.png

• Haha
  • Heart

ClivE

VIP Member
22 year old nearly hit a child on a zebra crossing done for dangerous driving uninsured and driving while disqualified sentence to 42WEEKS inprison(AND SO HE SHOULD BE) Katie Price done for driving uninsured while disqualified(not the first time)drunk driving so that should cover the dangerous driving and yet gets sentence to a day or Two in the priory and a few days in vegas so she can recover from the stress it caused her HOW IS THAT A FAIR JUSTICE SYSTEM

• Angry
  • Heart

Facehugger

VIP Member
I feel like, he wants to go out to these fancy restaurants and dress up and feel faaaancy and have the experience. And she’s actually bored of that scene and just wants to be comfy, sick of being dolled up, doesn’t feel like she needs the scene. He’s 15 years too young for her. And she never wanted to be that scene anyway she’s too chavvy to care what other people in the restaurant think (and actually fair play for that)
Pardon? Dress up fancy for fancy restaurants? He never goes out in anything other than chav wear jobby catcher tracksuit type garments does he? 🤔

• Haha

Angelic37

VIP Member
I believe his OF dick pic is someone else's dick 😂 maybe it's Keiran's? And they're deffo in Dam, I recognise where they are on all their pics. So since Crashgate and Slapgate and with all the remorse and therapy she's supposed to have... How does that explain constant drinking and drug taking, never seeing any of the kids, Las Vegas and Amsterdam?😂 Two of the most substance and alcohol ridden places on the planet. That's no coincidence imho. Either he is really trying to bring about her downfall or she's more of an addict than we realise.

Last edited:
Reactions: 46

ClivE

VIP Member
how come the footballer as been named in the papers as being the person allegedlly who as raped someone(before a trial)yet they can not name the person who slapped Katie Price you can name someone accused of rape but not someone accused of slapping you dont seem right

• Angry

Winepig

VIP Member
I don’t get this at all It can’t be healthy in relationship for either or worse still both partners to be posting sleezy photos on the internet. Once this stuff is online it is never going away & people won’t let you forget. He will be forever that saddo who posted dick pics.

Surely if he’s short on £££ it’s more dignified to head down to his local Tesco for a shelf stacking job !
Thing is , they can’t be apart can they ?
it’s absolute co - dependency .
The pair of them can’t be trusted to tie their own shoe laces. That’s why they both wear trainers 🤣🤣.
But seriously , she passed her sell by date years ago - and was a lot more successful than she had any right to be due to having great management . She is unemployable in any capacity - but needs an income as we all do . Carol is just the latest in a long line of “ the ones” and the next one will be lined up to replace him , no doubt about that whatsoever .
IF Cole was to go out & earn an honest wage she’d be sat snorting & messaging men before he was out of the drive . And he knows it too .
Then , when he did get home from stacking shelves , he’d be met by a Haywire Harpy in a filthy tracksuit , wild eyed & full of jealousy where he’d be accused of shagging Margaret from the tills or Gabby the cleaner . They CANNOT be separated or live any sort of normal life because they don’t have even the basics of love & trust . It’s Co Dep & nothing else . Can you imagine her making him a nice home cooked meal of an evening & listening to his tales of dented tins of beans or leaking bags of sugar . I can’t imagine what his family must be making of this , he’s not even bright enough to be able to put a positive spin on it for them , or explain it away as part of some master plan . Fisher Price is going to be living off Daddies money for the rest of his sad little life . Nobody will ever take him seriously in anything ever again .

• Heart