Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Animallover2022

VIP Member
If Katie thinks that having an OF account is going to solve her alleged money problems
she's a bigger fucking idiot that I thought.

View attachment 1028685

Born to do? why has it taken her so long to start a fucking account.

She doesn't half talk some utter complete bollocks.
Why didn't she just stand up there and tell it like it is..

"I'm skint, me and crawl are not the new posh n becks we were hoping for, I've lost my kids so now I may aswell go the whole hog and get my stamped on lasagna out for a few quid" the end

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

helptheaged

VIP Member
TA
Tambourina42 MIN AGO
I know it’s hard but we need to be patient. They will be looking into her accusations against Kieron. He’s been to the police and spoken with them. They will be looking at every little detail. Her accusations are serious. She has broken her restraining order. Possibly not adhered to to her court ordered community service order. I believe right now that no news is good news. The police are putting together a strong case to get her jailed. Jailing her for one offence such as breaking her restraining order could possibly just give her a short sentence. But who knows what they found on her phone? Incriminating evidence that she’s trying to set Kieron up?
We all want to see her behind bars. Personally I believe she’s going to be charged soon and it will wipe that plastic smile off her face.
Has anybody seen this on Mirror comments?

• Heart
  • Wow

Ekathrina

VIP Member
This lot give me the dry heaves. Funny looking Ferne (who allegedly is also Carl’s ex) rubbing some kind of lotion on Katies manky old trotters is meant to be titillating now? None of them have an ounce of self respect or dignity.
I really do feel all this crap is part of the decline of Western civilisation or something. I’m thinking of going off grid and living in a cave.

• Haha
  • Wow

Greggs Sausage Roll

Chatty Member
Now flogging her crap on OF LOL
I feel a bit ill, the thought of someone paying 5 Bob to watch Gail Platt rubbing lotion into KPs crusty Parmesan cheese heels is too much, she’ll be playing with Cole’s playdoh next, oh wait, she’s already been there, done that😉🤢

• Haha
  • Sick

DC16

VIP Member
Just got through the MM makeover show & now I realise why Carl looks more grumpy as time goes on OMG she is so annoying everytime she opens her gob… I love it, I love it, Do you love it?. Do you ? I love it, I love it Do you love it? Do you really?, Do you love it on & on & on… repeating the same thing over & over… Cole, Do ya love me ? Do ya? Do ya really? Do ya love me? I love it, I love it, Do ya love me? Do ya? Do ya really? On & on….

Inane babbling about it nothing… he probably has a headache…
I honestly had a migraine after her ramblings for nearly 3 hours on that MM show....never again

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I don’t get this at all It can’t be healthy in relationship for either or worse still both partners to be posting sleezy photos on the internet. Once this stuff is online it is never going away & people won’t let you forget. He will be forever that saddo who posted dick pics.

Surely if he’s short on £££ it’s more dignified to head down to his local Tesco for a shelf stacking job !
He's bought into the fallacy that it'll make him a millionaire, when in fact it'll just make him a laughing stock.

• Haha

President_Butthead

Yep, there is some dirty dealings going on. Nobody gets away with what she has.
I have to respectfully disagree.

She's on the borderline of criminal, bankrupt, neglectful parent and she keeps getting "get out of jail cards" that let her off the hook.

Like the driving incident, when the magistrate erroneously made her an offer of non-custodial sentence.

Then there was the outstanding fines where she although she's bankrupt she came up with the £7k at literally the last moment.

It's just a matter of time when she goes to jail. Then we get our lives back :)

• Haha
  • Heart

Greggs Sausage Roll

Chatty Member
Oh m8 get a proper job cole, you're embarrassing yourself.
How on earth will his car clientele keep a straight face when he’s handing over the log book and keys..🤣 I think it’s absolutely hilarious! Old door-handle knob flashing it about in his pants on the car forecourt 🤣 Papa Woods will be at it next, flashing in his dressing gown and slippers🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick

VIP Member
If Katie thinks that having an OF account is going to solve her alleged money problems
she's a bigger fucking idiot that I thought.

kp30jan01.png

Born to do? why has it taken her so long to start a fucking account.

She doesn't half talk some utter complete bollocks.

• Haha
  • Heart

WillowTree21

VIP Member
I found this online, in regards to being on bail in the UK
So The Scum is running a story, that the creature is going to earn a million on OF to clear her debts! So the latest CON is to put this proposal to next Bankruptcy hearing, like an IOU. What about all the cash she’s already earned over last 18 months, where’s that gone and why hasn’t that been paid towards creditors debts? No doubt, they’ll accept that and off she gets again. If I was a creditor I’d be banging on the doors of the Trustees and court. It’s in affect THEFT. Everything with her is ‘smoke and mirrors’ and it seems to work. She’s laughing at everyone. Utterly shocking.

• Angry
  • Heart

Foxtotty

VIP Member
Right, clearly we're all capable of offering money making 'material'. So I propose we start a Krustie's OF account. Any of us can post content. We'll be millionaires by Christmas, WOO HOO, I LOVE IT! I'm happy to go full frontal......of me wearing an apron while I'm cooking dinner 😉. Aswell as on my knees scrubbing, cleaning the bathrooms. At a push for an extra £1 I'll give a sexy smile & a wink while shoving the bog brush round the u-bend 😁. For those that like it dirty & outdoors I'll post pics of me picking up my dog's shit.
I definitely think @Blessmyheart is onto a winner with feeding next doors dog a slice of ham. I'm sure the punters would pay more if they were allowed to choose the ham 😉
@Pom Bear can add the sausage Cole 👍
Yup, move over Skanky & Crawl, the Krustie's are coming for ya 🥴🤣
I'll massage my own feet with coconut oil and paint my toenails whilst whistling 'Mysterious Girl' Is that any good? ;)

• Haha
  • Heart

Minxmonx

VIP Member
Did anyone else think that the room Amy designed in MM was the only one that looked half decent?
Also, all this shit about “ I want my Mum to design it, so when she dies I have that room to remember her by “. Then she went on about how it was her Mums taste and not hers! She didn’t like most of the suggestions made by Amy and was moaning the whole time. The whole point was that it was your Mums taste you ungrateful idiot!!!!! 😡

• Angry
  • Sad

Joanna Surrey

VIP Member
I wonder if this old snap of Woodie will be in his new OF account .. 🤣🤣🤣🤮
Hate to say it but he looks so much better here, healthier and more relaxed and natural. Look what a year with her has done to him, he's aged 10 years! Also does he have some rare shrinking penis disorder? 😂😂

Can I give you two reactions ... laughing cos I agree with you it's funny cos we are that apologetic cos we were taught to be polite and honest with people.. but also 😘 because its good to be nice and hope everyone is the same as we are x
Can you believe I once apologised to an old perv flashing at me in the spa? He was swishing his shower curtain around accidentally showing off (it has to be said his equipment was far superior to Mushroom Boys!) I went up to the shower and said "I'm ever so sorry you seem to be having trouble closing the curtain and you're accidentally exposing yourself, shall I help you and hold it closed?" His face! He did the walk of shame with his manky old towel back to the changing room and slunk off.😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Masha34

Just been on DM sidebar. Several stories relating to KP. More than Madonna, JLO, Rhianna etc.
A bit of me is impressed how she keeps this going as it must all generate Income for her and DM . I wonder how much.
I always refer to that as the sidebar of shame 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34

tracey3871

VIP Member
Amazing turn of events in 24 hours then?
I want OF to take off for KP ... Then, like Katona, Danielle, Lozza etc she rarely be on TV and will not have time to do other stuff except maybe the occasional press walk down a street ... She will hardly ever be in the press ... That's a win for me frankly 🎉

• Heart

Hampshire Hog

VIP Member
Away for the weekend out for dinner (in what seems a nice hotel) and they rock up in chav suits well the hotels reputation will be tarnished now after having that pair their 🤢.

I expect H is doing really well at college if she is not around to disrupt his quiet life.

• Heart