Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

onthebuses

Mucky Mansion episode 2… whilst butchering the foam padding for Princesses box seat, Katie says “I must be the biggest bodge job going”!! Yes love, that’s what we’ve all been saying for a long time 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Poppy123!

Chatty Member
They’ve just shown themselves in a car park, the car over the other side has a foreign number plate 🤔🤔🤔
Yep on another road trip
Maybe Wanky is going for a Penis enlargement before he posts his POV pics on OF 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 33

wimble womble

VIP Member
Woods is that stupid that he doesnt relise that now hes showing pics of his roid rod that hes pretty much seen off any chance of been seen on tv anymore in interviews with price.....what a donut:ROFLMAO:
And what is even more funny is the false "money bags" persona he has been throwing around ......the guys not the brightest bulb in the box
whats happening here is simple..............the money has dried up.........no more tv stuff payments to use.............no more headlines......just rinse and release rinse and release...............
all the so called tv specials price waffled on about last year........the 8 part train series with harvey for one? just absolute bullshit.........we should start a remember 2021 thread which could focus on all of there tall claims from non exsitent house purchases to cheap as chips holidays made out to look like " at holiday with the billionaires"
i definetly think woods is one of those weirdo superfans who has been obsessed with price ever since her jordan days.....at the height of her popularity do you think she would have wooden woods the car salesman in tow.............no she wouldnt.....

• Heart

Greggs Sausage Roll

Chatty Member
I’m actually giggling like a teenager having just seen Cole’s winky! I can’t believe he’s just lobbed it out so quick, he’s only been on there a couple of days🤣🤣🤣🤣 it’s all long and skinny🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Greggs Sausage Roll

Chatty Member
Self filming, looks like they have actually gone somewhere on there own, wonder why 😏
I suppose Cole is showing her a different side to Amsterdam, like he showed her his 2nd home in Vegas wasn’t all about the partying! I hope the pair of them get twisted off their nut on shrooms and have a really bad trip!

• Haha

Kitten3081

Anyone else patiently waiting for his dick pics to be leaked? Can’t wait to have a good laugh 😂

• Haha
  • Sick

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
What about KH his kids will get the same, thought he was a nice guy
He's advertising his OF page on insta again today. Please please Kieran, for the sake of your kids, go back to plastering or concentrate on your fitness business. Plenty of houses being renovated out there, plenty of work for you to do, let those kids see you loading up your car every day and going to work. There might be less short term money in plastering than OF but in the long term it's better for your family's self worth and dignity, and will provide you with an income for many years. My uncle is over 70 and still plastering (he has enough earned now that he could give it up if he wanted, but he still does the odd job here and there to make a bit of extra cash).

Greggs Sausage Roll

Chatty Member
Why doesn’t she just get a flight..🤔 odd that they spend all their time in a car with each other, I would go nuts staring at the road and that underbite for hours on end

• Haha

mammywhite

Chatty Member
#118 he got his little todger out there wasn’t much to see, going by the size of it ,he only uses it to pee.

• Haha
  • Heart

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
When he pops round his Mum & Dad’s do they go “Selling your c*ck for coin now eh lad, right proud of you, plus that’s a lovely lass you’ve got yourself with, always said you’d turn out well”.
I'm just thinking how mortified I'd feel if one of my lot decided to sell pictures of their privates online to perverts. :(

His parents must be wondering where the hell they went wrong with him if he feels he needs to prostitute himself like this to earn a few quid, especially as he's apparently a millionaire anyway (LOL)

• Heart

Foxtotty

VIP Member
I found this online, in regards to being on bail in the UK
Essex Police told The Sun: "A man arrested following reports of an assault in Little Canfield on 23 August has been released under investigation."

The person who allegedly assaulted the mum-of-five has been bailed three times before.

Being released under investigation means you have been released without charge with no obligation to return on bail. However, the investigation will remain ongoing.

I just wondered with Coles' birthday coming up soon will the 'man's' age be changed to 33? :ROFLMAO: :LOL::ROFLMAO:

• Haha

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Draft 2 of today’s spreadsheet, updated with Amsterdam, probably wanted photos by the windows/doorways of ‘De Wallen’ ( If you know, you know 😁) for exclusive OF content. 🤦🏽‍♀️🤪 But who knows what game the Mum of The Year is playing now...

3D6851BC-A81D-4BA0-8970-CEBC116D1C77.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32