Katie Price #116 Eleven quid to see my baps. Extra charge to view the flaps.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When Bella Thorne joined OF she broke the internet… These 🤡’s join and a nail is broken …somewhere.
Seriously Clueless asks to ‘get friendly’🤢 he wants someone to PAY him a subscription of a about a fiver a month for 100% access to his life 😂 100% I’m still laughing , I just can’t get my head around why on earth he’s on there! Zero appeal physical & most certainly the personality of a dead fish on market day.. do I want to see him in hot pants or Gucci babygrow polishing off his Lamborghini badge, in a series of never seen before pictures 😂😂 nah! You’re alright Carlinos but thanks for the offer 🤡
1643362427279.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 35
When Bella Thorne joined OF she broke the internet… These 🤡’s join and a nail is broken …somewhere.
Seriously Clueless asks to ‘get friendly’🤢 he wants someone to PAY him a subscription of a about a fiver a month for 100% access to his life 😂 100% I’m still laughing , I just can’t get my head around why on earth he’s on there! Zero appeal physical & most certainly the personality of a dead fish on market day.. do I want to see him in hot pants or Gucci babygrow polishing off his Lamborghini badge, in a series of never seen before pictures 😂😂 nah! You’re alright Carlinos but thanks for the offer 🤡
View attachment 1022405
I bet Skanky will make him subscribe to her account if he wants to see what she posts/does on there... Mug..

• Haha
Reactions: 19
View attachment 1022405
Doesn't he look totally different without a million filters and looks like he's aged 10 yrs since being with the no1 drama queen

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I believe Coketona has made millions on OnlyFans about as much as I believed her when she reckoned to be buying that big house that it later turned out was a rental. Faking it is a lifestyle for this bunch of bullshitters.

Reactions: 35
See she can't dry her own hair 🤷🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
But it's ok, because she loves it 🙄

Looks like SFP is visiting AFP

Reactions: 21
Check out her stories on IG, they are driving, it appears to me she’s not wearing a seatbelt, what you all think 🤷🏽‍♀️

Also banging on about her hair growing back and of course we’ve got an “I love iiiiiit” thrown in 🤦🏽‍♀️

4A561383-2766-443B-B26F-0C76D2ACA668.png
E7259E09-5BFD-44C8-9868-B2A8A605E18B.png

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
It doesn't look like she is wearing a seat belt. Mind you it could be just across her lap which is illegal, but never mind she won't worry about that.
Just don’t get it, how hard is it to wear a seatbelt, it’s like she has to break rules all the time, just cos she can. It’s really weird behaviour 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 27
That’s disgusting and makes me so angry 😡. I’m truly sorry for your family and I genuinely feel your pain. I lost my 17 year old son on Christmas Eve four years ago after he was knocked off his bike from behind. Because the driver wasn’t drunk and the car was taxed and insured nothing was done at all. The coroner at the inquest just told him to be more careful when passing cyclists. Lives taken on the roads mean nothing. The charity Brake are campaigning for harsher sentences but nothing is changing. As Skanky has shown, if driving rules mean nothing to you they never will and innocent people and their families will keep paying the price. Big hugs 🤗.

Oh God, that is truly awful, I just can't imagine the pain of losing a child. No justice at all is horrific, it only makes the pain for the family worse. I hope the driver did at least show some remorse.
She has such a big platform that it's so dangerous, people could copy her actions as they see that there are no implications.
That’s disgusting and makes me so angry 😡. I’m truly sorry for your family and I genuinely feel your pain. I lost my 17 year old son on Christmas Eve four years ago after he was knocked off his bike from behind. Because the driver wasn’t drunk and the car was taxed and insured nothing was done at all. The coroner at the inquest just told him to be more careful when passing cyclists. Lives taken on the roads mean nothing. The charity Brake are campaigning for harsher sentences but nothing is changing. As Skanky has shown, if driving rules mean nothing to you they never will and innocent people and their families will keep paying the price. Big hugs 🤗.

Right.. How embarrassing for their kids. Can you imagine having to go to secondary school and your mates have seen pictures of your mum’s bits. Selfish doesn’t even cover it. 😠

Oh God, that is truly awful, I just can't imagine the pain of losing a child. No justice at all is horrific, it only makes the pain for the family worse. I hope the driver did at least show some remorse. I do hope you are beginning to heal ❤
She has such a big platform that it's so dangerous, people could copy her actions as they see that there are no implications, she should be made an example of.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Just don’t get it, how hard is it to wear a seatbelt, it’s like she has to break rules all the time, just cos she can. It’s really weird behaviour 🤷🏽‍♀️
Can’t wear a seatbelt correctly or a mask 🤡

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
It doesn't look like she is wearing a seat belt. Mind you it could be just across her lap which is illegal, but never mind she won't worry about that.
Can't say I care if she isn't wearing a seat belt, if she headbutts the windscreen that's her look out.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.