Katie Price #112 Orange is the new pink, Skanky's off to the clink

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wasn’t going to drink after my mouth was like a junkie’s carpet yesterday morning after the gin but duck it I’m cracking one open 🍺 she’s got my back up now with her sparkle and drive! There will be more sparkle in my piss than she’ll ever have!
She's turning us all into alcoholics, hic. 🥳🥳

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I get fed up with her family urging her to get help, she is meant to be having weekly sessions with a therapist 🤷‍♀️ It won’t work non of it ….until she wants to change and put a lot of effort into becoming a better person, then unfortunately this is how it will be, drama after drama after drama.

Until something awful happens sadly😕

She’s only going to therapy to tick a box in her plan from social services. She won’t be taking any of it seriously. It’s all for show.

• Sad
Reactions: 42
I reckon she will announce her wedding date 🤣🤣🤣
She will want to lock Cole in, in case she gets locked up! Imagine if she goes to prison and he has a one night stand and gets the woman pregnant! Prison break!😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
So her big news will be channel 4 is having a special 24hrs in police custody with the pricey lol 😂. Oh my now that would be good tv

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I think she’s dangerous (to herself and others) because she’s past caring anymore what happens to her tbh.

She has always been the same way that she won’t accept what other people say, if you’ve ever seen someone trying to talk to her seriously she will always make jokes and take the piss then invalidate everything they say and that she doesn’t care she will just do what she wants anyway. She was always doing this to Kris and Pete (yes Pete was a spiteful little git to her at times but he seemed to react really badly to this piss taking invalidating behaviour). she laughed at Kris whenever he tried to talk to her properly about the kids or worried about her having surgery, I think it’s a massive defensive mechanism to deflect it all. Very likely she doesn’t even talk openly to the therapist either so she’s not making any progress. I suspect she’s taking the medication because she prefers this to facing up to her actions. I honestly don’t think she knows how to be remorseful or sorry about anything. She will just think Michelle deserved it

it’s the kids I feel so sorry for, especially the little 2 who have basically spent more time away from her now than with her. At least P&J were older when they went to live with Pete, Bunny was so tiny 🙁. Bunny clearly loves her mum so this must be so scary and awful for her

• Heart
  • Sad
Im not exaggerating when I say that Katie Price , people like her, and people that glorify her behaviour are what is wrong with this country.They are beyond selfish, and are contemptible. I have come to the conclusion that the Law, the full force of the law only seems to apply to the law abiding.
People can make mistakes, bad mistakes even, but they accept what they have done is wrong, are sorry and try to live a better life.
But not Ms Price.Its nothing to do with education, employment,class, childhood.Its down to decency and respect and empathy.Has she ever “been kind” in her life?
Nope. Always thought she was better than everyone else

Reactions: 15
WooooooW!
I had my friend who lives a 2 hour drive away come stay and I have missed 2 threads!
Obviously I have seen what’s happened and am over the moon.
But have I missed any tea I can only find here on tattle- Not in the red tops.
Ps. I am never having anyone come stay incase I miss 2 threads again 🤣
At least it’s taxed and MOT, not his usual flash wheels though, def trying to go unnoticed.
Same here I’ve been away this weekend and while it was nice I was well aware I was missing far too much!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Look at her here, so drunk and clearly paranoid. It’s been going on ages

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
I think she’s dangerous (to herself and others) because she’s past caring anymore what happens to her tbh.

She has always been the same way that she won’t accept what other people say, if you’ve ever seen someone trying to talk to her seriously she will always make jokes and take the piss then invalidate everything they say and that she doesn’t care she will just do what she wants anyway. She was always doing this to Kris and Pete (yes Pete was a spiteful little git to her at times but he seemed to react really badly to this piss taking invalidating behaviour). she laughed at Kris whenever he tried to talk to her properly about the kids or worried about her having surgery, I think it’s a massive defensive mechanism to deflect it all. Very likely she doesn’t even talk openly to the therapist either so she’s not making any progress. I suspect she’s taking the medication because she prefers this to facing up to her actions. I honestly don’t think she knows how to be remorseful or sorry about anything. She will just think Michelle deserved it

it’s the kids I feel so sorry for, especially the little 2 who have basically spent more time away from her now than with her. At least P&J were older when they went to live with Pete, Bunny was so tiny 🙁. Bunny clearly loves her mum so this must be so scary and awful for her
I agree but also feel sorry for Emily and Michelle who must have to work even harder with the kids to compensate them for not being with their own mother.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Wait so the family urged her to seek help at the Priory? Isn't she supposed to be going there anyways..... So just confirms she hasn't been going

• Heart
Reactions: 43
This is exactly what she did last time, created a spin around the story. She would have been honest when it happened if it was anything juicy and not involving Carl. So don’t believe a word of this crap that it’s not a man etc etc. When has she ever kept her big gob shut? When it’s to protect her ( or Carl ) never to protect anyone else.
It was obviously CRAWL. After the ‘arrack’ Sofia and some of the lackies were at his house collecting bags of KP’s stuff. Also they blocked him fro SocialMedia. This was well documented. Why’s it not yet gone to court? If case isn’t going ahead, KP should be prosecuted for wasting police time. CRAWL must have loads of dirt on her, that’s why she stays, plus she needs a driver. She’s put that cross eyed aggressive PRAT before her kids. I doubt she’ll go to prison. Tap on the wrist again.

• Sad
Reactions: 32
I'm wary of diagnosing people's mental health remotely.

FWIW I think a skilled mental health practitioner could find that she has about 5 diagnosable conditions.

I think she's not that bright but she does have a "lizard" brain that is oriented to her own survival at whatever cost.

All those adverse things that happened to her, she never got herself proper help and those close family and friends around her encouraged her in the stupidity.

I was agnostic about Katie, until I ran the London marathon in 2018. Through a massive piece of luck - I was given (undeservedly) a VIP pass. The start time was 1000 and we were waiting around at 9.50, I was chatting to people in the tent and the nicest, kindest person I spoke to was Katie's marathon coach. He was worried that Katie wouldn't show as she was running for British Lung foundation charity that day

In the end she pulled out after about 10k but I realised then that she was just so fake. She gets good people (like the running coach) involved and makes them look stupid by her crass behaviour.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 48
Yes of course she'll listen LOL, however if by some miracle it does it will only be because she will see it as a means of slithering out of all the legal tit she's got in the offing.

In other words tomorrow she won't turn up at Court because she's been admitted to the Priory again to write her name in crayon on another Mentawl 'Elf Cure Colouring Book, thence home for a skipfull of coke washed down by Gin Lane's entire yearly output then a few driving stunts in Mr Price's excellent Range Rover that he put fuel in for her today :) Same rubbish as last time with the same result undoubtedly :(
Problem is the Priory Doesn’t help her does it. Nothing ever her fault. Wonder who is making her do these things then. Shoving alcohol down her throat, drugs up her nose, being nasty and vindictive to ex’s partners!!! Hmmm tell us Katie, who is this mystery person who Makes you do these things!!
I’ll give you a clue …… IT’S YOU!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Who even wears glitter trainers anymore apart from 5 year olds. She's living in the past it shows by her clothes. The fact she uses mental health issues as a 'get out of jail pass' is sickening and a mockery to those that do suffer mental health problems yet seem to remain law abiding. And I'll guess that the reason why her mother says nowt is because she has probably drummed into halfwit head since she was born she was the most prettiest, most special girl on the planet and treat everyone like rubbish because she's a princess, hence why she inflicted that name on her own daughter. So afp shouldn't blame anyone else because her daughters a bloody numpty, the blame lies at her feet. Jail is the kick up the arse shes been needing for years.

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.