Katie Price #112 Orange is the new pink, Skanky's off to the clink

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've got more chance of getting pregnant and i'm married to another woman. 😬
That's one me too movement I can join, I'm on my own plus had my tubes clipped 21 years ago, shall we swap knitting patterns for matinee jackets?? 🤣🤣🤣

duck off Skanky you dimwit, nobody in their right mind is excited about anything you're bringing out, unless it's a VO for your enabling mother, sister and plastic action man boyfriend, piss off.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Good evening Krusties - It's been a long time, but I've crawled out of the woodwork to try and catch up on the latest shenanigins. I'm quite a bit behind so off to read up but thought I would leave this here from Black Belt Barrister which is really interesting. Hope you are all well & good :)

That was really informative. Many thanks

Reactions: 16
Why won’t her family get that the Priory isn’t working for her? 🤷🏻‍♀️ She’s been going in and out of there for years and is supposedly on weekly therapy sessions for life, but it’s just the same destructive behaviour again and again. The lack of remorse, failure to take any sort of responsibility and the excuses from her are just mind blowing 😡

@Greggs Sausage Roll I’m never going out again 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
I'm wary of diagnosing people's mental health remotely.

FWIW I think a skilled mental health practitioner could find that she has about 5 diagnosable conditions.

I think she's not that bright but she does have a "lizard" brain that is oriented to her own survival at whatever cost.

All those adverse things that happened to her, she never got herself proper help and those close family and friends around her encouraged her in the stupidity.

I was agnostic about Katie, until I ran the London marathon in 2018. Through a massive piece of luck - I was given (undeservedly) a VIP pass. The start time was 1000 and we were waiting around at 9.50, I was chatting to people in the tent and the nicest, kindest person I spoke to was Katie's marathon coach. He was worried that Katie wouldn't show as she was running for British Lung foundation charity that day

In the end she pulled out after about 10k but I realised then that she was just so fake. She gets good people (like the running coach) involved and makes them look stupid by her crass behaviour.
I agree about her lizard brain and I know she believes that it was Pete who caused this, but she was behaving badly before he came along. My ex knows one of her exes and he met KP right when she was first starting out modelling and said she was a massive hole then. Dane did not do her any favours I think he caused her a lot of issues.

KP always does this reinvention - new man, newly Single, new house, clear out her house, changing her life blah blah she’s just finding new ways to run away from her problems. Her own survival always comes first and she sees this as her best strength but it’s also her biggest weakness as she just won’t listen to anyone. She has no intention of changing

I do feel sorry for Michelle and Emily but they did know kids came as part of the package so they had a choice to be involved. They also love the children so it’s not a hardship. I don’t see loving my partners kids as a hardship they are a blessing. No matter how lovely Michelle is, Jett already feels rejected and I think Bunny is going to really struggle

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
Can you imagine the tit that is stored on that phone!!!😮 even if she dirty deleted the messages they can still find them! You crack on Katie with your little sparkle and drive, everything will all be ok poppit 🤣😂🤣😂🤣
I bet sooooo many messages are stored as drafts “Pete u bleep u ruined my life! Plz come back to me Pete u bleep. U was the love of my life! Cole has a chipolata dick but he keeps feedin me coke, so I av to stay! Wooooooo!”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I'm in Ireland and young lad was in court for having €16 I'd say about 12 English pounds of cannabis and got €125 fine they can and do being people to court for stupid tit. Why not her?

• Sad
Reactions: 29
think the police need to take ALL the phones from her house, because it sounds like she has phones in her kids names for her "EGG" contacts!

They have taken her phone🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 24
That's one me too movement I can join, I'm on my own plus had my tubes clipped 21 years ago, shall we swap knitting patterns for matinee jackets?? 🤣🤣🤣

duck off Skanky you dimwit, nobody in their right mind is excited about anything you're bringing out, unless it's a VO for your enabling mother, sister and plastic action man boyfriend, piss off.
lol Can I put in an order for a rainbow matinee jacket for my imaginary baby, please. :D

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

Katie's phone seized by police 😳🤭
It won’t be her main phone that she’s surrendered, she will have stashed her main phone under the mattress when PC Plod came knocking! She’s a 🐍

Reactions: 27
What is this complete & utter shite in the papers now were her family are again!!! A - FU*KINGGGG-GAINNN!!! Saying oh katie needs help, she needs rehab, shes been having problems!!! 😡 SHUT THE FU*K UP!! No she's a spoilt, narcissistic, nasty, vindictive, jealous witch!! That's what she is!!
Emily got attacked out of jealousy, having a new book, on front cover, respected, interviews, raising skanky's 2 kids impeccably... Jealously!! Michelle attacked for the same reasons & god knows what else that they've kept out off the media for the kids sake. They are doing amazing with those children & it makes her look even worse, that's why she Lashes out. Her kids, home, career.. All ruined by skanky herself, but nope it's everyone else's fault 🖕
“You knowingly and deliberately flouted a court order and not for the first time. You seem to think you are above the law.”
That's what the judge said quote!! & 1 also you should be behind bars today 👍👍👍
Her family should be mortified putting out news posts that she's having a tough time. So lots off people, her problems are self inflicted & if that was the case she's been having problems her whole life.
No.. She's going to jail this time!! It's happening 🖐 had enough of her crap 🖐 she's driving me to drink never mind, omg 🤯😡🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ Hangover headache is back, great 👍👍.... Thanks a lot....
...... What a fecking cu*T 😒😒😒😒

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.