Katie Price #112 Orange is the new pink, Skanky's off to the clink

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I get fed up with her family urging her to get help, she is meant to be having weekly sessions with a therapist 🤷‍♀️ It won’t work non of it ….until she wants to change and put a lot of effort into becoming a better person, then unfortunately this is how it will be, drama after drama after drama.

Until something awful happens sadly😕

Reactions: 31
she as not promoted any brands for at least a year all she promotes is her own crap or the conman investers
True, most of the promotion she once had, has now drifted away, but she’s still getting freebies which she advertises, such as that place she stayed at when visiting Harvey and her bloody take-aways are always promoted on IG. Amazes me that any company would use her, yes most have gone, but she still gets some chucking freebies at her for ads.🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 18
So when and what do we all think the next duck up will be? 23 days into 2022 and she’s made a right show of herself🤣

I would love to see KH and famo on a day out at the theme park with Pete and his famo🤣 wonder how often the older 2 get to see the younger 2 - it’s a shame for them kids man😢

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Oh yes - I speculated that a downmarket
magazine such as Take a Break or Chat might be interested in covering it. Perhaps Razzle? 😂
Gone are the days of OK! exclusives. Even they have standards.
I expect her Chav fan base are besides themselves with excitement that this ‘big announcement’ is baby news 🙄
Lola, the baby news is my worst fear.Another little thing stuck in this nightmare.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
True, most of the promotion she once had, has now drifted away, but she’s still getting freebies which she advertises, such as that place she stayed at when visiting Harvey and her bloody take-aways are always promoted on IG. Amazes me that any company would use her, yes most have gone, but she still gets some chucking freebies at her for ads.🤷🏽‍♀️
i would not put it past her to still advertise things to make her so called fans think she is in demand when the truth is she gets nothing(i could post and advertise anything does not mean they have sent it me for free(i got KFC delivered the other night if i put pictures up on instagram does not mean they paid me to do it)

Reactions: 20
PRICE TO PAY Katie Price snaps at follower saying ‘stop sending me abusive messages or I will call the police’

• 22:30, 8 Jan 2022
  • Updated: 22:30, 8 Jan 2022

Katie, 43, posted to her 2.6million social media followers that she was being targeted by one fan, who she claimed was sending "abusive messages".

Screenshotting the profile of the follower, the media personality named and shamed them as she threatened to "report" the messages.

"Please stop sending me abusive messages constantly or I will report you to the police," mum-of-five Katie captioned the hit-back post.

"So now she has changed her name and profile picture but I've screenshot everything," Katie followed up. "This is why I'm pushing for #HarveysLaw."

Remember this a couple of weeks ago? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones! She is just completely past saving! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 23
thats the family answer everytime we urged Katie to get help
To be fair, she’s a 43 year old woman. Not much her family can do. It’s not like she’s a child. It’s obvious she doesn’t listen to anyone anymore. AFP created an entitled monster who she can no longer control.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Chairman of the bench Michael Harris ordered Price to pay £606, including a £415 fine and court costs.

Imposing a five-year restraining order, forbidding Price from contacting Ms Penticost directly or indirectly, was "appropriate for this unpleasant event", he added.
That's rob one of the fines she never paid

Reactions: 13
I think her IG post is because Michelle has posted on her stories of the kids. It will be winding her up no end that she can’t spew her vileness like usual.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
To be fair, she’s a 43 year old woman. Not much her family can do. It’s not like she’s a child. It’s obvious she doesn’t listen to anyone anymore. AFP created an entitled monster who she can no longer control.
i agree she is a adult but her family need to stop making excuses for her people would have more respect for them if they just said we love Katie but do not agree or like the choices she is making instead of going along with POOR KATIE SHE IS ILL SHE CAN NOT HELP IT

Reactions: 34
I wasn’t going to drink after my mouth was like a junkie’s carpet yesterday morning after the gin but duck it I’m cracking one open 🍺 she’s got my back up now with her sparkle and drive! There will be more sparkle in my piss than she’ll ever have!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
She’s never going to stop throwing it all back in the public’s face is she. Again no contrition, just back on the grifting lifestyle straight away.🤦🏽‍♀️

That message she sent to Michelle was appalling, how can any brand want to be associated with it, how can any TV channel give her more work and promote her, how can anyone with any sense of decency call themselves a fan after everything she has done and the person she has shown herself to be. WTF is this world we live in doing letting someone like this prosper and never be brought to book.

If there are no consequences to her latest actions this week, I honestly will believe she has made a pact with the devil. Nothing is stopping this ridiculous life she leads.

Dreading what the big reveal is, just hope it’s not a pregnancy. Again I think she’s been told today it’s not expected she’ll go to jail. What will it actually take 🤷🏽‍♀️
Im not exaggerating when I say that Katie Price , people like her, and people that glorify her behaviour are what is wrong with this country.They are beyond selfish, and are contemptible. I have come to the conclusion that the Law, the full force of the law only seems to apply to the law abiding.
People can make mistakes, bad mistakes even, but they accept what they have done is wrong, are sorry and try to live a better life.
But not Ms Price.Its nothing to do with education, employment,class, childhood.Its down to decency and respect and empathy.Has she ever “been kind” in her life?

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Wonder if the lunch at Cowdray Park was to talk to her about going to rehab 🤣🤣

She don't need the priory, as that clearly don't work! Like I said before, she needs a place off the grid, away from everyone and everything.

Clearly, it's just a MASSIVE game to her and I hope she gets the karma she deserves.

Edit - spelling 🙄
Is there anyway she can be sentenced to a secure unit, so she has to undergo proper treatment, she obviously calls the shots in the Priory. She gobbed off about Mr Uber has so much money she never needs to work again, so isn't it about time he grew a pair and took her off grid, as it seems like he's encouraging this melt down, not doing what a real caring loving partner would do. So what is it uber man? A lot of bumf or are you allowing yourself to be known as the enabler of a drama queen who tells u to jump and you say "how high" 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.