Katie Price #112 Orange is the new pink, Skanky's off to the clink

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d hazard a guess that the vast majority of women serving time in the female estate have backgrounds of domestic and familial abuse, mental illnesses and disorders, issues with addiction or alcoholism and grew up in poverty. Katie Price is no better than any of them, yet seems to continually get treated with far more leniency than a ‘normal’ woman would do.
It shouldn’t matter that she can afford to pay for rehab or treatment. That just creates a two tier system where the rich continually get off and the poor get punished for the same or lesser crimes.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 40
@Squaregeorge That's unreal. It's Katie who is the aggressor, as usual!
I'm wary of diagnosing people's mental health remotely.

FWIW I think a skilled mental health practitioner could find that she has about 5 diagnosable conditions.

I think she's not that bright but she does have a "lizard" brain that is oriented to her own survival at whatever cost.

All those adverse things that happened to her, she never got herself proper help and those close family and friends around her encouraged her in the stupidity.

I was agnostic about Katie, until I ran the London marathon in 2018. Through a massive piece of luck - I was given (undeservedly) a VIP pass. The start time was 1000 and we were waiting around at 9.50, I was chatting to people in the tent and the nicest, kindest person I spoke to was Katie's marathon coach. He was worried that Katie wouldn't show as she was running for British Lung foundation charity that day

In the end she pulled out after about 10k but I realised then that she was just so fake. She gets good people (like the running coach) involved with good and makes them look stupid by her crass behaviour.
I'm still surprised she continues to sign up for marathons. As we've seen from her instagram, she can't even run a bath let alone 26 miles.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I don’t want to get too excited about her going to prison. I really 100% thought she would go the prison with the drink/drug car accident, but she got away with jail on a technicality. Maybe because, as I understand it, the texts were sent to Kieran’s phone and not direct to Michelle, this is another ‘technicality’ ! I hope I’m wrong. This creature is so arrogant and smug, she thinks she’s above the law. Let’s hope finally her toxic behaviour is her undoing. Channel 4 need to cancel that show now Too.
She can’t contact her directly or indirectly

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Let’s be honest, if she DOES end up marrying Crawl, it’s 100% going to end up in divorce - they ALWAYS do… Each time she ends up divorced and single, she’s that much more messed up, unattractive and older… it will become harder and harder for to find someone who could put up with her.. it’s not as though her bank balance is the main attraction any more. She has more baggage than a freight train. She will end up a sad lonely spinster… 🤬

Reactions: 42
Is it too late to have her arrested for driving without a licence when she was 16? :unsure:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Just a thought, are they on their way to Gretna Green to get hitched before she gets slammed up? 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Let’s be honest, if she DOES end up marrying Crawl, it’s 100% going to end up in divorce - they ALWAYS do… Each time she ends up divorced and single, she’s that much more messed up, unattractive and older… it will become harder and harder for to find someone who could put up with her.. it’s not as though her bank balance is the main attraction any more. She has more baggage than a freight train. She will end up a sad lonely spinster… 🤬
She won’t live that long. The drugs will kill her first.

Reactions: 23
It was obviously CRAWL. After the ‘arrack’ Sofia and some of the lackies were at his house collecting bags of KP’s stuff. Also they blocked him fro SocialMedia. This was well documented. Why’s it not yet gone to court? If case isn’t going ahead, KP should be prosecuted for wasting police time. CRAWL must have loads of dirt on her, that’s why she stays, plus she needs a driver. She’s put that cross eyed aggressive PRAT before her kids. I doubt she’ll go to prison. Tap on the wrist again.
If it was Crawl and her phone has been seized for this investigation, I wonder what’s on the phone about slapgate..

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I’d hazard a guess that the vast majority of women serving time in the female estate have backgrounds of domestic and familial abuse, mental illnesses and disorders, issues with addiction or alcoholism and grew up in poverty. Katie Price is no better than any of them, yet seems to continually get treated with far more leniency than a ‘normal’ woman would do.
It shouldn’t matter that she can afford to pay for rehab or treatment. That just creates a two tier system where the rich continually get off and the poor get punished for the same or lesser crimes.
ive been told that most single mothers/women in prison, from poor back grounds, are for not having a tv licence (cant afford the fines and later sentenced because they havn.t paid the fine) that is truly horrific if true!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Can you imagine the tit that is stored on that phone!!!😮 even if she dirty deleted the messages they can still find them! You crack on Katie with your little sparkle and drive, everything will all be ok poppit 🤣😂🤣😂🤣
Police Officer - Ms Price, we've been through your messages and you use the word "egg" a lot. Can you please explain?

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.