Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DB0000

I am totally with you on that one. KH wasn't someone who was famous or well known prior to be Mr KP number 3? His most famous moment was being a stripper for Big Mo on Eastenders for like 15 seconds on screen :rolleyes: and his new partner is an Air Hostess (although previously others said she was a TA at the school?) so now that he's an ex-mr KP I would have loved for him and M to simply go off to privacy.

But they appear at every event, red carpet, film event and her child is also brought out and no longer has blurred out face.

You can't want privacy but then be a star too, it doesn't really work like that now with Social media.

The posting of J&B pics is a little odd, even with her private account. If you want it to be private, then you only add your close friends and relatives, not every friend request that comes up. Then you don't get leaks to the media and newspapers that wind up the sort of people you know only too well will rise to it. And you do know because as the # restrain bit shown made it clear to everyone. So yes, it would be better to step back, take care of the 4 children there and avoid little miss angry and all her crap.
It’s not up to Michelle to be wary of winding KP up, she’s done nothing wrong so should feel able to post what’s she wants, it’s up to KP to know what her triggers are and if that includes seeing pictures of J&B it’s her responsibility to make sure she doesn’t look -

• Heart
Reactions: 35

helptheaged

VIP Member
I think tomorrow will be a very interesting day, at the very least she has to go to court about her fines (that she says she has paid)

• Heart

DC16

VIP Member
regarding Dwight I may be wrong but I don't think he has ever commented on the Harvey situation? I'm not defending a bloke for avoiding his obligations to their child but maybe he never wanted a child with her and she got pregnant on purpose? Also having a severely disabled child is very difficult for some people to deal with. When I had my first one ( many years ago) someone I worked with who had a baby at the same time had a baby with downs and lots of other issues. She gave him up for adoption because she couldn't cope with him. Unless we have been in the same situation it's hard to say how we would feel. I also suspect whatever Dwight had done would have been wrong, If he had wanted to be involved in Harvey's life she wouldn't have liked that either. Look at how she is with Pete and Keiran. She would have found fault with him either way.
And Mr Half Price has said he wouldn’t be able to stand having a disabled child. So no doubt if she ever did she would be perusing him to the ends of the earth for maintenance etc.
As previously said on earlier threads, Dwight allegedly keeps up to date on Harvey through his management and has paid into his trust fund until he was 18. I’m sure he is glad he is not in this daily crazy life she leads. You are right, whatever he would of done or didn’t do, in her eyes he is in the wrong. As for all the ex’s making money off of her name, I think this is mainly the media reporting this constantly as Katie Price’s ex (as they know she is clickbait) I’m sure they don’t go into an interview saying “oh make sure you refer to me as Mr Price”. I can imagine they regret ever getting involved with her, apart from having their beautiful children. The dads will always make their children their priority and yes, I think KH was posting pictures of having the kids when she was trying to portray she had them, even though she never actually said they were with her at the time.
I’m pretty sure she will hide away in the Priory yet again, I think it’s all part of her plan to avoid taking responsibility again next month. I just knew there was going to be more drama right before, you can read her like a book.

maggie-moo

VIP Member
  • Sick
  • Haha

DC16

VIP Member
I am genuinely perplexed. If anyone knows the answers to the below, I’d be very grateful:

32 y/o man arrested for assault and coercive control can’t be named in the press (also I’d love to know why this is dragging on and on)

However, regarding these allegations against KH, he can be named & comments allowed in the Daily Mail.

No comments allowed on the latest KP drama with MP.

why??
Because Kieran was approached for a comment and he agreed as he wants his name cleared. X

Minxmonx

VIP Member
Wonder if the lunch at Cowdray Park was to talk to her about going to rehab 🤣🤣

She don't need the priory, as that clearly don't work! Like I said before, she needs a place off the grid, away from everyone and everything.

Clearly, it's just a MASSIVE game to her and I hope she gets the karma she deserves.

Edit - spelling 🙄
If she gets admitted to the Priory again so soon, it’s an absolute joke. Clearly the Priory won’t want her, as they know she doesn’t take the programme seriously and it is yet another box ticking exercise for her.

Foxtotty

VIP Member
I wasn’t going to drink after my mouth was like a junkie’s carpet yesterday morning after the gin but fuck it I’m cracking one open 🍺 she’s got my back up now with her sparkle and drive! There will be more sparkle in my piss than she’ll ever have!
She's turning us all into alcoholics, hic. 🥳🥳

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Badirene

VIP Member
Let me guess the big announcement is she and her prince chow mein, da one are getting married with an all inclusive package at a new boutique resort called Strangeways. This newly opened to the celeb world resort was previously used only by Toff's and royals and was thus nicknamed HMPS, her majesty's posh stay. It features three hot and a cot, with slimming cotton uniforms.

• Haha

tracey3871

VIP Member
Because her limited intelligence cannot fathom that she faces consequences for her actions.

View attachment 1010037
I think she is now in a great deal.of trouble ... Police will be looking for stuff regards her links to the person at the centre of the allegations against Keiran as part of a pattern of abuse against him & Michelle due to restraining order ... They might find other incriminating things as well about Pete, Emily, drugs ... Allsorts. Her family may want her back in Priory but that won't save her from prosecution & prison now

loveitbbysss

Chatty Member
PRICE TO PAY Katie Price snaps at follower saying ‘stop sending me abusive messages or I will call the police’

Katie, 43, posted to her 2.6million social media followers that she was being targeted by one fan, who she claimed was sending "abusive messages".

Screenshotting the profile of the follower, the media personality named and shamed them as she threatened to "report" the messages.

"Please stop sending me abusive messages constantly or I will report you to the police," mum-of-five Katie captioned the hit-back post.

"So now she has changed her name and profile picture but I've screenshot everything," Katie followed up. "This is why I'm pushing for #HarveysLaw."

Remember this a couple of weeks ago? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
She's a really dumb cunt isn't she :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Pisspotshow

VIP Member
Everyone leaving abusive comments on their SM posts and making up parody Instagram accounts
Are you seriously suggesting people should be nice to Skanky and think about not offending her feelings?
I don't for one second think that Michele trolls her, she's getting on with her life like any normal person. The media does not belong to Skanky, she doesn't have sole rights to what's on there or exclusive use of it either.
If she's lost her kids then it's nobody's fault but her own, Jeez, it's not hard to be normal and show others the same kind of respect they show you.
I keep saying it, she doesn't give a fan about anything or anybody because history has proven nobody can say NO to her.
My old mum used to say there's no Heaven or Hell, in reality you make your own.
And that's what Skanky has done and she don't like it.
Tough.
I've no pity for her whatsoever and she deserves everything that will come to her sooner or later.
There's people enough that would give an arm and leg to have had half the amount of chances that this thick sod has had.

• Heart

ClivE

VIP Member
To be fair, she’s a 43 year old woman. Not much her family can do. It’s not like she’s a child. It’s obvious she doesn’t listen to anyone anymore. AFP created an entitled monster who she can no longer control.
i agree she is a adult but her family need to stop making excuses for her people would have more respect for them if they just said we love Katie but do not agree or like the choices she is making instead of going along with POOR KATIE SHE IS ILL SHE CAN NOT HELP IT

bagpuss17278

VIP Member
Good evening Krusties - It's been a long time, but I've crawled out of the woodwork to try and catch up on the latest shenanigins. I'm quite a bit behind so off to read up but thought I would leave this here from Black Belt Barrister which is really interesting. Hope you are all well & good :)

Loving the Black Belt Barrister

Facehugger

VIP Member
I've got more chance of getting pregnant and i'm married to another woman. 😬
That's one me too movement I can join, I'm on my own plus had my tubes clipped 21 years ago, shall we swap knitting patterns for matinee jackets?? 🤣🤣🤣

Fuck off Skanky you dimwit, nobody in their right mind is excited about anything you're bringing out, unless it's a VO for your enabling mother, sister and plastic action man boyfriend, piss off.

• Haha