Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
Latest article
Yes of course she'll listen LOL, however if by some miracle it does it will only be because she will see it as a means of slithering out of all the legal shit she's got in the offing.

In other words tomorrow she won't turn up at Court because she's been admitted to the Priory again to write her name in crayon on another Mentawl 'Elf Cure Colouring Book, thence home for a skipfull of coke washed down by Gin Lane's entire yearly output then a few driving stunts in Mr Price's excellent Range Rover that he put fuel in for her today :) Same rubbish as last time with the same result undoubtedly :(

• Heart
Reactions: 37

Baggins

I wasn’t going to drink after my mouth was like a junkie’s carpet yesterday morning after the gin but fuck it I’m cracking one open 🍺 she’s got my back up now with her sparkle and drive! There will be more sparkle in my piss than she’ll ever have!

• Haha
It's of no use at all to keep saying that you hope she's not pregnant and has another baby.
The babies, boyfriends and husband procession will carry on to the day she dies.
One after another they are all part of some weird idea in her warped mind that the next one will be different and/or perfect.
She doesn't see anything wrong with that or what she does or says.
There's some deluded conviction that all of this stuff just happens to her and that it's a conspiracy by everything and everyone to stop her getting what she wants without actually knowing what that is.
The sooner she is incarcerated, the better.
The endless let offs, slap on the wrists and excuses made for her don't help.
She's very adept at manipulating and believes she is invincible and entitled all at the same time.
Unfortunately her rinse repeat is so stale , nature and age are chapping at her heels. Looks gone and ovaries drying up have limited her income stream. But she’s is so stuck in 1997 she doesn’t get it. Red tops pg 3 and lad mags no longer exist and she didnt move with the times or technology. Her YouTube is a joke. rinse And repeat not working Katie, the washers as broke as you

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
Anyone know exactly how many times Katie has been arrested/prosecuted/in trouble with the police altogether over the years?
A normal person would be mortified if it happened even once.
I wonder if the "big" announcement this week is to do with Phase two of KP Equestrian?
FUCK ME 💡💡💡💡 THAT'S THE BIG ANNOUNCEMENT....... she's made the Guinness Book of Records for the longest list of criminal activity by a woman in the UK EVER 🏆🥇🍾

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Ray_of_Sunshine

VIP Member
Look at her here, so drunk and clearly paranoid. It’s been going on ages
She’s coked out of her nut here. Absolute stinker she is 🤢 God knows where her kids were (actually probably with their fathers and amazing step-mothers!) but she was pool-side off her face on camera and fuck whoever watches it including them🥴 I can tell she’s on the gear here her voice, her blatant sniffing, the way she’s talking and things she’s saying. Now imagine if this was a bloke talking to a woman like that and demanding to see her phone… 🤦🏼‍♀️ Swings and roundabouts.

Also note it’s Kieran’s fault again 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Blessmyheart

VIP Member
🤔Dubai and their strict laws could be a blessing in disguise. Carl will only need to buy a one way ticket for KP 😁
Fair play to Jedya whatsherface. I may think her stuff is cheap crap tat, but anyone who can sell velour tracksuits in a desert deserves praise.

• Haha

GoodOnYa

Bloody hell here we go again.. Cryptic shite for a non existent BIG Announcement/ The Troof.. What a crock of 🐴💩

• Haha

Foxtotty

VIP Member
I think that under the terms of a restraining order, a person may not be permitted to even try & contact their victim via a third party too.
Chairman of the bench Michael Harris ordered Price to pay £606, including a £415 fine and court costs.

Imposing a five-year restraining order, forbidding Price from contacting Ms Penticost directly or indirectly, was "appropriate for this unpleasant event", he added.

SoftNutellayum

I bet she didn’t cry when all the kids were taken off her! But cries cos her phone is taken off her. Me thinks she has got lots of incriminating evidence on there hence the tears! Fuck you Skanky!
What would happen if the police find incriminating stuff on her phone that indicates that she lied and set up keiran🤔

tracey3871

VIP Member
I agree, I find it hard to believe that she couldn't raise £7000 sooner to pay it off instead of having yet another court date hanging over her.. either getting her stashed cash from AFP or even if it meant Carl raising it from the sale of one of these cars he sells and giving it to her on the sly. She has no respect for the law and wants the last word so paid it at the last minute just because she could, as a middle finger to the courts. She thinks she's untouchable because of these mental elf and good muvver bullshit excuses that she falls back on (and because she's already got away with so much)

I just hope they find plenty of phone evidence to finally give her a reality check that is due, because at this stage she is pig-headly thinking that her actions have no consequences 🤞🏻
it wasnt that she couldnt raise the money ... she had no intention of paying it ... like all the other debts ... until she realised that not paying the court fines would activate her suspended sentence ... she paid because she was scared ... then she got trollied and sent the nasty texts ...

jellybelly48

the good thing is if she does go to prison this time i will be able to finish the book i have started reading on my kindle i have been to busy reading all the comments on here so am only half way through it(unless she managers to get a phone inside just to keep us tattlers happy)
This is me…..I am an avid reader, every night without fail & could finish books in a few days always have been,then I found tattle 😳 & my latest novel is still only half read from before Christmas I keep trying to get back into it but she fucks up some more so this is much more entertaining 😂

• Haha

midsummer blue

VIP Member
Yes of course she'll listen LOL, however if by some miracle it does it will only be because she will see it as a means of slithering out of all the legal shit she's got in the offing.

In other words tomorrow she won't turn up at Court because she's been admitted to the Priory again to write her name in crayon on another Mentawl 'Elf Cure Colouring Book, thence home for a skipfull of coke washed down by Gin Lane's entire yearly output then a few driving stunts in Mr Price's excellent Range Rover that he put fuel in for her today :) Same rubbish as last time with the same result undoubtedly :(
Problem is the Priory Doesn’t help her does it. Nothing ever her fault. Wonder who is making her do these things then. Shoving alcohol down her throat, drugs up her nose, being nasty and vindictive to ex’s partners!!! Hmmm tell us Katie, who is this mystery person who Makes you do these things!!
I’ll give you a clue …… IT’S YOU!

• Heart
Reactions: 35

DC16

VIP Member
#113 Katie still has her sparkle and drive, but the police are still investigating her hard drive.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35