Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lovenews

Chatty Member
So is she still in court later for harassment or can she legally hide in the priory again?

Reactions: 10

plinky

VIP Member
I doubt at this stage (as it’s still being investigated by the Police) a Solicitor could tell her whether or not she’s facing a jail sentence for breaching a restraining order.
Yeah I don’t know how they would know she isn’t, the investigation is still ongoing. I suppose he might tell her she could get a fine and she’s just hoping for that

Pinkgreywhite

VIP Member
Right I’ve now learned how to bookmark something ( the video of her & Boyson) can somebody tell me how I find it tomorrow when I want to watch it ?
Thank you lovely , funny & knowledgeable people 😘
Click on your profile pic and it will have the heading bookmarks. It should be saved there.

Minxmonx

VIP Member
I am very resentful that she appears to flout the law and get away with it, but I don't wish her harm.
However, I would like to see her removed from the MM, it sold and any proceeds used to repay all those who she owes money to (the small-town guys first).
And I REALLY want to see her totally cancelled from all TV/newspaper/magazine/internet forums. Ignored completely. THAT would be the biggest and most effective punishment for someone like her, to remove the oxygen she depends on.
The problem is with cancelling her from TV and media is that she does generate a lot of interest ( ie ratings etc ). I can’t stand the woman, but I will still be watching her MM makeover ( I know, don’t lynch me 😉 ). So there lies the problem. You don’t need to like her to be interested ( in a schadenfreude way ) of her life. TV and media are fully aware that she sells papers and TV programmes, so that’s why she constantly is asked back onto TV and is in the papers.
She is a UK version of Anna Nicole Smith ( to a point ) and look what happened to her!!!!

plinky

VIP Member
I agree that for the kids sake no one should be purposefully winding up Kp, Michelle included. Then you just become part of her circular narrative that it’s everyone else’s fault.

I don’t understand that Insta account either. Surely that is trolling?

bargainhunt99

VIP Member
They're going to be talking about der fing on GB news in a minute

I once saw a prison wedding ... Well, the start of it ... The bride stalked past me along the corridor on her way to the altar ... The groom was a dentally challenged 30yr old lifer ... The bride had met him on a 'visiting day blind date' ... She was the wrong side of 50, not very well preserved, stick thin, covered in dark fake tan with masses of hair extensions ... She was wearing a traditional white veil & lace train over a gold boob tube, gold hot pants & knee high gold stilleto boots carrying a bouquet
Classy 😂

• Haha

helptheaged

VIP Member
I hope they sort it out quickly but she still has court tomorrow about fines does anybody think she has paid the 7k ?

Urbanbunny

VIP Member
My sister-in-law's famous mum was on back in Eamonn Andrews days and because she was so old many of the people in her life had died so they had to wheel on a load of almost complete strangers to fill the time!
Funnily enough randomly I was reading about Lulu being on TIYL and she said that half of her guests she was like “who???”. Anyway, I digress

• Haha

Uppompey

Chatty Member
I think the "sparkle and drive" was more likely a way of attempting to save face.
She's been humiliated (entirely self-inflicted, but she won't see it that way) and wants to show she "ain't bovvered."
Yes - I found it pitiful really I don't have sympathy for her but it is utterly desperate

Reactions: 9