Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pricenotright

I don't know or pretend to know anything about Harveys' condition and I'm sure he loves his mum but sooner or later he's not going to have her in his life. Isn't it kinder for him not to see her? All she ever seems to do is exploit the poor kid!
I meant his brothers and sisters too..
I think, and it's only my opinion, that for all his faults, Peter IS capable of kindness (I have said before that I have personal experience of this) especially when it comes to children. I'd wager he'll keep the kids in contact with each other. I'd be very surprised if he didn't to be honest.
I sincerely hope so....sorry the T word was abit harsh on him smug bugger then...

Reactions: 7

Mintymoo2u

That makes sense. If the police found evidence of a murder while examining a phone for burglary they're hardly going to turn a blind eye.
Sorry this is just not legally correct.

You cannot take evidence for a crime which is not connected to the crime you are investigating. The rules around evidence are very specific.

There have been numerous cases which collapsed because evidence has not been gathered as per evidence rules.

Reactions: 7
I can agree with the part about when she was young, the page three etc. And I mean no offence but that just sounds again, like its everyone taking advantage of poor katie. Why should everyone have to treat her with kid gloves. She should have grown up the second she became a mum (pregnant, not after she poisoned that poor babies body with drink and drugs) to Harvey. The choices she makes are her choices, no one else’s. I don’t need anyone to keep me happy or occupied. She isn’t a little girl, made of china. She is a grown woman.
Yes agree, it's not excusing her disgusting and frankly disturbing behaviour. It's more that comments are made her family should help "now" rather than they should have began helping way back then.

In the book extracts, it explained she had dated (against her Mum's wishes) a much older, difficult man when she was just 15 years old. He mistreated her, got her pregnant and when she finally broke away from him, that's when help should have been given to her, before she had those foundations firmly in her DNA to continue on her journey to where we see her now.

There is no excuse nor reason for her as she is. As a wealthy person with management, as well as family, at some point those nearest to her, should have stepped in sooner.

I include CAN management in that too. Neville is shown in the KP and PA show discussing how they helped PA with mental health issues in the USA, so as their Client, KP should also have been supported and managed. KP mentioned her PND after either J or P and they didn't appear to do much.

Each opportunity to help her, but missed, has helped her become the Monster personality she is now.

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Foxtotty

VIP Member
This is interesting, another article saying her house is in Partridge Green.

Why is she being protected? Too many people know where she lives as it is!
What difference does it make? Old Barn Nurseries across the road at one point were selling cars?

Squirrelina

VIP Member
Crying because she knows what's on there can't be deflected from? If she has texts about buying drugs, or further abuse she will know what it means, more proof that her 'mentil elf' is not to blame and she knows she is shady as shit.
Just a thought. Could she go into the metaphorical ‘Cloud’ on another device and delete the contents of the phone that the police are holding?

• Wow

fluff101

Michelle made this post adding #restrainingorder #courts 4 days ago, so before the texts on Friday from KP. Which makes me think she had been slagging Michelle off before then and she was trying to warn her to stop. I take my hat off to you Michelle if you were warning her as she didn’t deserve a warning.
Was that not after the whole Kieran text

Foxtotty

VIP Member
Yes agree, it's not excusing her disgusting and frankly disturbing behaviour. It's more that comments are made her family should help "now" rather than they should have began helping way back then.

In the book extracts, it explained she had dated (against her Mum's wishes) a much older, difficult man when she was just 15 years old. He mistreated her, got her pregnant and when she finally broke away from him, that's when help should have been given to her, before she had those foundations firmly in her DNA to continue on her journey to where we see her now.

There is no excuse nor reason for her as she is. As a wealthy person with management, as well as family, at some point those nearest to her, should have stepped in sooner.

I include CAN management in that too. Neville is shown in the KP and PA show discussing how they helped PA with mental health issues in the USA, so as their Client, KP should also have been supported and managed. KP mentioned her PND after either J or P and they didn't appear to do much.

Each opportunity to help her, but missed, has helped her become the Monster personality she is now.
Not quite sure how to rebuff on this comment. The things that stuck in my throat were 'Wealthy person' and 'management'

plinky

VIP Member
If the account were @ her, I'd agree. But it's a private account, a continuation of a joke on here. There's no way she will ever see it, so I can't agree it's trolling.
We will just have to disagree on this. It is one thing coming on tattle to talk about her where she can choose not to look, and another spamming their IG accounts with abuse so they end up limiting comments and setting up accounts in her name to take the piss. She does have kids and I feel like it’s irresponsible to them to do these kind of things. We can disagree but these are also tattle rules

Reactions: 5

Jwren

VIP Member
Everyone leaving abusive comments on their SM posts and making up parody Instagram accounts
Sorry I thought you were talking about Michelle’s account, I don’t think she would get many trolls and if she does she can just unfriend them as her account is private.

Reactions: 5