Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Foxtotty

VIP Member
I must admit I googled sparkle and drive at first because I thought it was a make of shoe, as usual her posts make no sense at all. I wonder why? 🤔
Who was it yesterday that said they took more care of their shoes than KP did of her pets? DC? Bit of research for you to delay applying our curfew tonight. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Jwren

VIP Member
Babe, if she's been in there for 12 hours she's been charged. Now up to her to fight her way out of a paper bag!
She may not have been charged yet as they‘ll need time to go through her phone, also getting access to messages that may have been deleted, so she’s probably out on bail while they investigate it further.

Foxtotty

VIP Member
I read the pages of her book that were shown (I think on the last thread) and it was quite eye opening to see how her relationship with the fella in with the car developed when she was 15.

I think she'd been through an awful lot (if what has been stated actually happened and I have no idea on that) so her family should have stepped up at that point. They should have supported her, made sure she had the correct help available and steered her well away from Page 3 and the Glamour life she has had.

It was never a healthy thing for her. Oddly, I wonder sometimes if the Jungle show (IACGMOOH) in her thoughts, was a way to remove that pathway and attempt to venture into more mainstream magazines, tv, shows etc.,? :unsure:

But there she met PA (who has his sinister CAN management :cautious: ) who made sure to allow the cameras access to all sorts of stuff that opened the door to the K and P shows. Lot of money to be made there and they did.

Once that ran out of steam, the rest is history and now it's very much a little too late to be trying to pop that genie back in it's bottle. She truly is out of control and I can only see that CW is in effect "lining his nest" right now.

He's sold his place and moved to a large house (even if it is MM) with large grounds, in a rather nice area. He's moved his cars there, himself there and all his stuff too. He has truly got his feet under that table :mad:

He should have been enough for her, kept her occupied, kept her happy, spoke at length (even easier during lockdown) about how she is perceived and helped her become the woman she could have been. Calmer, nicer, doing the right thing.

But he's just making sure she's shortly out of the picture and in jail, leaving him a very nice house to take over (and potentially purchase at a much reduced price from the price ;) )
How can he take over her house? He's just her boyfriend. A ring on her finger doesn't make him a beneficiary of her goods

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
Thank you for the informative recap. Does anyone know what will happen now (time scale etc), if she is or will be charged? She wouldn't just have the 1 phone so how will police proceed & also she probably uses CRAWL's phone too? I always thought she would be jailed for the drug/drink car crash & driving while banned, but it didn't happen. I suppose I'm asking impossible to know the next step. But 1. I hope it's proved Kieran is innocent & 2, that there is more incriminating info on said retrieved phone, held by police. The fact she made the 'sparke & drive' comment, seems to me to indicate she's not bothered & maybe again knows she's 'safe' from being charged & going to jail. Surely anyone who has overstepped the mark badly (like we believe she has), wouldn't post such an indifferent comment? Honestly, it's so unbelievable that someone can break the law so many times, yet stick 2 fingers up at police, authorities, bankruptcy courts & us, the general public.
Crawl will LOVE her having to use his phone because he can monitor everything on it :)

Tangerine Cat

VIP Member
I think, and it's only my opinion, that for all his faults, Peter IS capable of kindness (I have said before that I have personal experience of this) especially when it comes to children. I'd wager he'll keep the kids in contact with each other. I'd be very surprised if he didn't to be honest.
I thought Peter was kind? What have I missed?? Someone else commented about him being spiteful but I can’t remember ever reading anything horrible about him, off to google unless anyone can point me somewhere ….

LuvyaHarve

I used to go to Kingston with my gran in 1950's. We would meet her s in l and go to Bentalls for cream tea. 🍵 🧁After we would go to Kingston Empire to see a show.🎭

I remember C&A being a good place to shop in later years.
My mum used to take me to that C& A, I think its a Wilko now, and those stacked telephone boxes are just outside if I remember rightly.

NotTheDoctor

i think it is more that this is not the first time she as sent vile text but they have just ignored them before(prob for the kids and words do not really harm you)but because of what Katie said about the rape allegation agaisnt Kieron they have said enough is enough and have reported her hopefully the have other text(if this is not the first one)maybe that is why her phone was taken by the police
Sorry if this has been posted, dared to get to sleep, woke up to tons more pages. I wonder if skanky put something in one of those texts about the allegations against K? Maybe thats why they went to the police this time. Maybe she couldn't help twisting the knife about revenge or something that could prove its all made up.

Joanna Surrey

VIP Member
Joanna Surrey wanted to see Gin Lane by Hogarth (aka the life and times of skanky price)
View attachment 1009903
Pretty much a weekend bash at Trampy Towers what with the negelected feral children falling down the steps or chewing on bones, the drunken cokeheads being shifted about in wheelbarrows and the sheer bloody state of It in its finest JYY with it's norks hanging out.
OMG the more you look at this the worse it gets! Look at the corpse hanging from a beam inside the house on the right and the coffinmakers nextdoor! Jeez :(
Love Hogarth. I have this on one of my (many) fridge magnets
Thanks Rita my favourite Hogarth. Looks like just another day in Skankies paradise.

Jwren

VIP Member
She’s commented on SFP IG post 34 minutes ago where they are dying AFP hair how can she comment when the comments are limited?
I think anyone can comment if they follow her but of course Edna can delete any comments she doesn’t like.

• Haha