Katie Price #112 Orange is the new pink, Skanky's off to the clink

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I
It is an offence to display trade plates on vehicles carrying passengers for hire, reward, commercial or personal basis.

Errrr what was picking your girlfriend up from the cop shop come under then?

Love your posts, every one of them is absolutely spot on πŸ‘

• Heart
Reactions: 19
My mum used to take me to that C& A, I think its a Wilko now, and those stacked telephone boxes are just outside if I remember rightly.
I miss C&A so much. I remember my reversible Mickey Mouse jumper and I want one for my daughter! They are in Europe, they should come back here.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
But looking at the posted headlines, she's saying she won't be going to jail for just sending a text! Jeez, IF she get's away again without anything happening, then I will definitely know something dodgy going on. Let's hope the police find more than they bargained for. Also, hope police will be paying CRAWL a visit for using untaxed car, ferrying his bed mate around, without trade plate on the car. CCTV at police station will also confirm that.
Because she is DELUDED. She only sees the text, not the implications behind it and the consequences that will follow. I think she’s really done for this time, although I highly doubt she will get the 5 years touted by the papers.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Well, she was right last time
last time a clever solicitor got her off using a technicality ... I wonder if she has paid them ...
What a surprise
Its all bravado ... she doesnt know anything except that she hasnt been charged yet ... if they dont press charges or a judge doesnt send her down she will do worse and worse things, provoking the judiciary until they really come down hard on her ... KP is behaving very erratically and has zero common sense ... she would be getting strapped into the electric chair saying 'Dont underestimate the Pricey ! I am gonna be pardoned woo hoo !'

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Is that a picture of Keirons doodah ? Turn it sideways.. its very impressive πŸ˜‡πŸ˜πŸ˜‚
My half asleep brain thought you were talking about your profile picture so I’ve spent 5 minutes staring at the cat and turning my phone round to see how it looks like a penis πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Well let's see if police do anything - THEY WON'T. Must have CCTV camera's outside police station. There's enough evidence online too.
It would just be down to the DVLA to fine him I think ... it wont be public so he will never admit it happened ... except that I would expect to see him using VERY OBVIOUS trade plates from then on ...

Reactions: 19
I see the repulsive old bag is shooting its mouth off saying "I won't be going to prison over a txt message"
Well, what I wouldn't give to see that smug LED smile wiped off it's face!
Her pathetic enablers ooops I mean 'family' want to see her go to rehab for 'help' ffs at this point I'd be saying you deserve all you get!
Clearly you bunch of deluded fuckwitts rehab ISNT working. It needs a good spell in prison.
Imagine the state of it coming out of prison after several years of no botox, hair care, etc etc 😳 like the walking dead

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
I was bored last night and watched 2 early My Crazy Life (never seen before, curious, don't judge me!), just after Kieran had cheated on her (for the third time). In 2 episodes she:
  1. Made a quip on the phone to a chap she'd called about doing some gardening about how she'd never have a hairy bush
  2. Asked a man who'd come round to look at doing some work on the MM if he used to wank off to her pictures. Also told him she wasn't wearing a bra
  3. Asked a 20 year old man, who was attending her debate at Oxford University, if he was a virgin. He was embarrassed and said his family would be watching but she just laughed
  4. Made a joke to her MOTHER about 69 being her favourite number
Can you imagine if a man had said/done all of the above? It would come off as very creepy. And it does here too, none of these situations were flirty or sexual, but she makes them all sexual. God knows what it's all about.
I was bored last night and watched 2 early My Crazy Life (never seen before, curious, don't judge me!), just after Kieran had cheated on her (for the third time). In 2 episodes she:
  1. Made a quip on the phone to a chap she'd called about doing some gardening about how she'd never have a hairy bush
  2. Asked a man who'd come round to look at doing some work on the MM if he used to wank off to her pictures. Also told him she wasn't wearing a bra
  3. Asked a 20 year old man, who was attending her debate at Oxford University, if he was a virgin. He was embarrassed and said his family would be watching but she just laughed
  4. Made a joke to her MOTHER about 69 being her favourite number
Can you imagine if a man had said/done all of the above? It would come off as very creepy. And it does here too, none of these situations were flirty or sexual, but she makes them all sexual. God knows what it's all about.
If she had been a man she would have been done for unwanted sexual advances or sexual harrassment

Reactions: 30
I seem to recollect that NO PRESS TURNED UP to her last 'press call' for the KP Equestrian launch ... they just lifted her pics off Instasham
I think a few might turn up this time. Mainly to ask questions she won’t answer.Unless she decides to go full nuclear,and accuses Emily of being a werewolf.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So am I understanding that 'trade plates' being used for ferrying the girlfriend around, and back & forth to a police station, is not what they are authorised to be used for?
Well, technically he was picking up an old banger, so a bit of a grey area? πŸ˜‰

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.