Katie Price #112 Orange is the new pink, Skanky's off to the clink

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can you imagine if little Miss in denial actually gets sent down for 5 years 😳
AFP will be gone.
Her kids will be 5 years older & probably managing quite nicely without her erratic bullshit.
I hope she thinks that text was really worth sending 🥴
She really does need a sharp shock with punishment now, as she laughs in the face of law as always gets away with no more than a slapped wrist and a fine.
I won’t get excited ever again, until she gets an actual sentence, as there is always a big build up and then nothing!. I also believe she made a thing of not paying the fine til the last minute, as likes to play the game. And it worked, once again.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
So if the MM has officially been repossessed & they're squatting that maybe explains why they seem to have left his & are now permanently camped out there 🤔

@plinky do you think Crawl's house is still occupied by him? Or has it been quiet? Any removal vans there recently 🤣

His house seems to have been 'sold' for the longest time 🤔 is it still on the estate agents website? I can't remember who it was on with 🤷
So if the MM has officially been repossessed & they're squatting that maybe explains why they seem to have left his & are now permanently camped out there 🤔

@plinky do you think Crawl's house is still occupied by him? Or has it been quiet? Any removal vans there recently 🤣

His house seems to have been 'sold' for the longest time 🤔 is it still on the estate agents website? I can't remember who it was on with 🤷
Here it is.

Reactions: 14
I think she might have gone to solicitors yesterday and has been informed that she will not go to jail

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Her income must be barely covering her day to day costs? Her crappy clothing range and bath bombs hardly make anything, and fees for TV appearances can only cover so much financially. Plus payments for the Priory? New IPADS everytime Harvey breaks one, residential costs for Harvey? etc etc. No one will give her credit cards or loans, so who exactly funds her life????
Mommy Dearest so we think

Reactions: 12
I think she might have gone to solicitors yesterday and has been informed that she will not go to jail
A solicitor is unlikely to be able to give that sort of definitive advice in the absence of knowing whether she is even being charged. She was released without charge, pending further investigation. Only when the police have completed that investigation and consulted with the CPS will they decide whether to charge her or not. If she is charged then her solicitor could give advice on the variety of potential outcomes depending upon what she has been charged with, but it’s highly unlikely any solicitor has told her anything at this stage.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
It is an offence to display trade plates on vehicles carrying passengers for hire, reward, commercial or personal basis.

Errrr what was picking your girlfriend up from the cop shop come under then?
His passenger, KP was for hire?! 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Well that’s my Monday ruined. KP still free and adamant that she’s not going to jail over the text. Meh.
Don’t worry.We still have another four days to go until the weekend.With KP thats an opportunity to do at least one thing illegal/immoral/irresponsible/laughable..The circus is in town permanently, and she will slip up sooner or later😀

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Sorry this is just not legally correct.

You cannot take evidence for a crime which is not connected to the crime you are investigating. The rules around evidence are very specific.

There have been numerous cases which collapsed because evidence has not been gathered as per evidence rules.
Sorry if I came across as rude, didn't realise you knew your stuff. Just goes to show what a massive shake up our entire legal and justice system needs.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.