Katie Price #112 Orange is the new pink, Skanky's off to the clink

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
#113 Katie still has her sparkle and drive, but the police are still investigating her hard drive.
Good one. I penned a couple this morning when I woke in the middle of the night to go to the loo. Not a clue where they are now on here x

• Haha
Reactions: 13
#113 Katie’s not wanting her prison porridge, prefers a ride in Cole’s untaxed carriage.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
He’s deleted the comment saying it was on trade plates and calling them a head
He’s deleting the comments, but he’s left his ‘story’ on Insta. Is he that thick? He’s making himself seem like such an unprofessional - doesn’t even know about the proper use of trade plates

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
In fact ... KP with all your experience why dont you go for it and pitch a 'Judge Rinder' type programme to channel 4 ... starring you as the Judge & Carol as your court Bailiff ... 'I sentence you to wear KP Equestrian for 16 weeks ... take 'em down Coal ... Woo Hoo!'

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Katie Price #113. People think that KP's mad but text with Cole is the best she's had

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Well Channel 4 prepare yourself for the influx of complaints, you absolute shower of shits….

BB74CC86-6117-4DFC-88A4-A3D39DFAE4D6.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Did anyone else find the sparkle post a poor choice of words after what happened to her dog of the same name ☹

• Sad
Reactions: 21
The Sun has a grand total of FOUR top news stories on KP right now 😩 surely we’ve been suffering long enough now…tit is getting ridiculous and quite frankly boring.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
What more will it take before KP actually gets held accountable?
She has had so many, far too many chances.
No more rehab its clear she doesn't want to change, lock her up it will shock her and just maybe enough for her to change her ways though she first has to accept she is in the wrong, she's been protected and her behaviour excused time and time again so its hardly surprising she hasn't sorted herself out, imagine being called a slag by Pricey almost funny to think she has any right to criticise anyone she needs a dose of reality if she were a single mum on benefits living on a housing estate do you think she would be spared prison? British justice? I call it hypocrisy and very unjust when a homeless man was recently jailed for stealing food what a fukced up society..

Reactions: 23
KP will probably announce that she is applying to be a magistrate next ... 'Wiv my experience of going to court I would Love it ! Woo Hoo ! ...
I'm sure you have to be impartial to be a magistrate but in her case I'd gladly make an exception :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I'm actually in a fit of giggles. Jesus H feckin' Christ.....on & on & on & on & on she goes 🤣🤣 it's hilarious 🤣🤣 everything around her is collapsing at an alarming rate for all to see. And STILL she climbs to the top of the pile of rubble & carries on like nothing is wrong. Yup Katie, you've still got it girl. Everyone's favourite celebrity mum, successful business woman, a fantastic role model. Beating back all the big money offers that are pouring in.

Hell, she's hit a whole new level of delusional. Never before reached by a human 😳🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Just emailed his 'PR company' saying I bet he's raking in the commission for them, what a wise choice of client he is and how proud they must be of how he conducts himself in public and privately (fist emoji following)!

[email protected]

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.