Katie Price #112 Orange is the new pink, Skanky's off to the clink

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It is an offence to display trade plates on vehicles carrying passengers for hire, reward, commercial or personal basis.

Errrr what was picking your girlfriend up from the cop shop come under then?
Comes under 'Spare Parts delivery' :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I think she might have gone to solicitors yesterday and has been informed that she will not go to jail
I doubt at this stage (as it’s still being investigated by the Police) a Solicitor could tell her whether or not she’s facing a jail sentence for breaching a restraining order.

Reactions: 15
I think the "sparkle and drive" was more likely a way of attempting to save face.
She's been humiliated (entirely self-inflicted, but she won't see it that way) and wants to show she "ain't bovvered."
Agree.... All smoke and mirrors like @DC16 said.
Although I do think there is a huge amount of arrogance too.

Reactions: 20
He enjoys this engagement, even if it’s bad it means he’s getting engagement! Stop engaging with him 🤣

I sincerely hope that the queen of glamour being back doesn’t mean being subjected to looking at her monoboob unclothed

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I doubt at this stage (as it’s still being investigated by the Police) a Solicitor could tell her whether or not she’s facing a jail sentence for breaching a restraining order.
Yeah I don’t know how they would know she isn’t, the investigation is still ongoing. I suppose he might tell her she could get a fine and she’s just hoping for that

Reactions: 10
But looking at the posted headlines, she's saying she won't be going to jail for just sending a text! Jeez, IF she get's away again without anything happening, then I will definitely know something dodgy going on. Let's hope the police find more than they bargained for. Also, hope police will be paying CRAWL a visit for using untaxed car, ferrying his bed mate around, without trade plate on the car. CCTV at police station will also confirm that.

Reactions: 25
Up early today, watched GMB at 6am just to see if her arrest was mentioned 😁 They did the paper review, showed the front pages of most of the papers, but not The Sun, which has ‘Katie Arrest’ all over it, no mention about it at all.

Entertainment section was up next, nothing about her again, in the past they would have been all over this, but complete tumbleweed. They have either decided Skanky is not newsworthy anymore, or wish to completely steer clear of her arrest for reasons 🤷🏽‍♀️

Had to do school run and work, so only saw the first hour, but doubt it was mentioned later. Perhaps they have had enough of her, after the kick-back they received when she was on recently.😁

Reactions: 15
Don’t worry AFP and SFP your daughter is absolutely fine it seems if she is doing yet another tacky launch on Wednesday, what could it possibly be this time 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Don’t worry AFP and SFP your daughter is absolutely fine it seems if she is doing yet another tacky launch on Wednesday, what could it possibly be this time 🙄
More Kp equestrian or maybe the long await priceywoods clothing range

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
I bet his managements head is spinning like the girl from the exorcist! He really can't keep his temper in check can he. Why get so wound up over a comment if he thinks its not true?
Sometimes I feel like emailing his management saying "Going well with Cole then.... 🎤👋"

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I agree, I find it hard to believe that she couldn't raise £7000 sooner to pay it off instead of having yet another court date hanging over her.. either getting her stashed cash from AFP or even if it meant Carl raising it from the sale of one of these cars he sells and giving it to her on the sly. She has no respect for the law and wants the last word so paid it at the last minute just because she could, as a middle finger to the courts. She thinks she's untouchable because of these mental elf and good muvver bullshit excuses that she falls back on (and because she's already got away with so much)

I just hope they find plenty of phone evidence to finally give her a reality check that is due, because at this stage she is pig-headly thinking that her actions have no consequences 🤞🏻
it wasnt that she couldnt raise the money ... she had no intention of paying it ... like all the other debts ... until she realised that not paying the court fines would activate her suspended sentence ... she paid because she was scared ... then she got trollied and sent the nasty texts ...

Reactions: 36
Can you imagine if little Miss in denial actually gets sent down for 5 years 😳
AFP will be gone.
Her kids will be 5 years older & probably managing quite nicely without her erratic bullshit.
I hope she thinks that text was really worth sending 🥴
It would be hilarious. But we will have nothing to talk about. Unless some jail birds sell stories on her.

Reactions: 12
I used to go to Kingston with my gran in 1950's. We would meet her s in l and go to Bentalls for cream tea. 🍵 🧁After we would go to Kingston Empire to see a show.🎭

I remember C&A being a good place to shop in later years.
My mum used to take me to that C& A, I think its a Wilko now, and those stacked telephone boxes are just outside if I remember rightly.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.