Katie Price #112 Orange is the new pink, Skanky's off to the clink

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have Visions of Katie standing In The dock charged and doing a Deirdre Barlow crying I didn’t do it, ( I’m showing my age ) then her family doing free the skanky one with a picture of Katie looking out of her prison cell crying

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I have done some press releases/press calls in my career and none of them have a bright pink font saying shite like contact for details. You just send them out, hope that at least one press publication will pick it up and that's it! Admittedly mine were mainly local/ regional press but they were a hell of a lot more professional than the bright pink comic sans font that swanky pushes out. That's what my 5 year old would do.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Cole is deleting all the negative comments. Like the one he calls someone a dick head. Lucky tattlers have screenshots of it all you dimwit

I have done some press releases/press calls in my career and none of them have a bright pink font saying shite like contact for details. You just send them out, hope that at least one press publication will pick it up and that's it! Admittedly mine were mainly local/ regional press but they were a hell of a lot more professional than the bright pink comic sans font that swanky pushes out. That's what my 5 year old would do.
She has the mental age and IQ of a 5 year old that’s why.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Katie Price #113 She sent a text, the priory were perplexed but what happens next?

Reactions: 15
So, on pretty good authority, confirmation the MM has been repossessed, they are basically squatting there, as per CloudchaserT previous messages. Unfortunately the eviction process can take months. Anyone still contacting C4 might like to drop that in there.
I bet Ch4 are gutted now that they spent the time and money on her making that programme. More fool them! Karma number 2.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I doubt at this stage (as it’s still being investigated by the Police) a Solicitor could tell her whether or not she’s facing a jail sentence for breaching a restraining order.
If she's no commented her away through the interview then her phone will now be looked at, this isn't a quick process and won't be done at the local police station, it will go to a specific centre, like when they cease computers for evidence, and it will be forensically looked at, then a report written, then sent back to the police, then she may get called in for further questioning and only then will it go to the CPS for a charging decision.

If charged and she denies it then a potential trial - she won't admit it as it will activate her suspended so she will fight as has no reason not to. Expect this process to take a while - she won't have her suspended activated until she has officially been tried and found guilty! ....

Reactions: 22
#113 I love to send abusive texts, it's almost better than anal sex

• Haha
Reactions: 18
#113 Katie still has her sparkle and drive, but the police are still investigating her hard drive.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.