Katie Price #112 Orange is the new pink, Skanky's off to the clink

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I missing something? Because they don't look like trade plates to me! šŸ¤·
You're not missing anything. Trade plates are the red and white temporary ones.
He could use the excuse that "it needed fuel" or "the plates were in the back window which is heavily tinted".

Omg someone slap me to stop coming up with excuses for him!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Yep, definitely no trade plates on display in any of those photos.

Reactions: 17
If the court confirmed that she paid the fines on FRIDAY 22nd JANUARY, I wonder what she paid for on the 6th of January then ... funds can take a few days to clear sometimes but not that long !!!!! KP was obviously trying to make it look as if she hadnt panicked and paid last minute when she realised not paying the fines would be a breach of her suspended sentence ...
She has already rather successfully breached her suspended sentence :)
I wonder when the next episiode is scheduled to hit Court concerning slagging off Michelle?

Reactions: 18
Yep, definitely no trade plates on display in any of those photos.
Well let's see if police do anything - THEY WON'T. Must have CCTV camera's outside police station. There's enough evidence online too.

Reactions: 17
You're not missing anything. Trade plates are the red and white temporary ones.
He could use the excuse that "it needed fuel" or "the plates were in the back window which is heavily tinted".

Omg someone slap me to stop coming up with excuses for him!!!!
The plates must be visible and easily read from a distance of between 18-22 metres
Cannot be displayed inside a vehicle.

Can we report his ā€˜businessā€™ to the DVLA does anyone know for misuse of the plates?
Yes you can, DVLA, please do as I reported it last time, so the more reports they get the better.

email [email protected]

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Awful now, not the beautiful market town I grew up in.
I used to go to Kingston with my gran in 1950's. We would meet her s in l and go to Bentalls for cream tea. šŸµ šŸ§After we would go to Kingston Empire to see a show.šŸŽ­

I remember C&A being a good place to shop in later years.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I don't care if she's jailed or not, I want to see the MM sold, her creditors paid off and her given the balance to get on with her life as best she can.

The MM's troubles are mostly superficial (made worse by her vulgar taste encouraged by the oncoming TV tit show) and the 12 acres has great potential. I think if/when the property goes to auction there will be a very good price achieved either from a private buyer with a thirst for renovation or a developer.
Demolition would be the kindest thing for that old house to completely remove the Curse of Skanky thats seen it plummet from a lovely old Arts & Crafts house to a Slum.

Reactions: 12
But isn't going against an order immediate arrest?
She was arrested on Friday and released under investigation. Itā€™s down to CPS to decide if the messages go against the injunction.Because it was a Court ordered injunction, if found guilty it could activate her suspended sentence from December. She could be looking at up to 14weeks in prison.

Reactions: 14
The plates must be visible and easily read from a distance of between 18-22 metres
Cannot be displayed inside a vehicle.

Yes you can, DVLA, please do as I reported it last time, so the more reports they get the better.

email [email protected]
If they keep getting reports they wonā€™t renew his trades

• Heart
Reactions: 28
And there was me thinking this hole didnā€™t want the drama šŸ‘€ why even acknowledge the stories Crawl?!

View attachment 1011502View attachment 1011504
Let me get this right then. Call myself a "Car Dealer" and I won't have to pay any road tax? Sounds good;

Next time I watch one of those reality cop shows let's see how many dodgy looking geezers throw that excuse out for no road tax and how many coppers let them go their own sweet way on it :)

Reactions: 21
Well thatā€™s my Monday ruined. KP still free and adamant that sheā€™s not going to jail over the text. Meh.

Reactions: 26
Can you imagine if little Miss in denial actually gets sent down for 5 years šŸ˜³
AFP will be gone.
Her kids will be 5 years older & probably managing quite nicely without her erratic bullshit.
I hope she thinks that text was really worth sending šŸ„“

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I always thought that the trade plates had to be on the vehicle - and they could only be used at certain times

Reactions: 15
Re the big sparkly shoe announcement...

Maybe she was going to spoil announce Charles Drury and Lozza's big baby news before they could do it and thus ruin their baby news pay day exclusive. She's spewing jealous of anyone who is pregnant and he dared to sell a story on her saying she was rubbish in bed, and made up a rap about her and so he also needs deshtwoying šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Let me get this right then. Call myself a "Car Dealer" and I won't have to pay any road tax? Sounds good;

Next time I watch one of those reality cop shows let's see how many dodgy looking geezers throw that excuse out for no road tax and how many coppers let them go their own sweet way on it :)
This is how he gets to drive around in so called expensive cars as he will insure them on his traders insurance which you can have a certain amount of cars on and pay a yearly fee. Then just swap the trade plates, his Bentley is probably insured on the traders to!

Reactions: 22
Theyā€™re such cheeky bastards. KP doesnā€™t appear contrite in any way and Coleā€™s driving about illegally and doesnā€™t think heā€™s done anything wrong.

This is how he gets to drive around in so called expensive cars as he will insure them on his traders insurance which you can have a certain amount of cars on and pay a yearly fee. Then just swap the trade plates, his Bentley is probably insured on the traders to!
Such a cheeky bastard. Why isnā€™t the old bill paying him a visit ?

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.