Katie Price #112 Orange is the new pink, Skanky's off to the clink

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought this but I def saw him in the kitchen couple weeks ago, they don’t close those blinds!
You know the video where she moves all those massive self portraits of herself into Carl’s house? It’s been deleted from Youtube.
I’m wrong! It isn’t!

This one
This car is still there

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I am very resentful that she appears to flout the law and get away with it, but I don't wish her harm.
However, I would like to see her removed from the MM, it sold and any proceeds used to repay all those who she owes money to (the small-town guys first).
And I REALLY want to see her totally cancelled from all TV/newspaper/magazine/internet forums. Ignored completely. THAT would be the biggest and most effective punishment for someone like her, to remove the oxygen she depends on.
The problem is with cancelling her from TV and media is that she does generate a lot of interest ( ie ratings etc ). I can’t stand the woman, but I will still be watching her MM makeover ( I know, don’t lynch me 😉 ). So there lies the problem. You don’t need to like her to be interested ( in a schadenfreude way ) of her life. TV and media are fully aware that she sells papers and TV programmes, so that’s why she constantly is asked back onto TV and is in the papers.
She is a UK version of Anna Nicole Smith ( to a point ) and look what happened to her!!!!

Reactions: 10
It is an offence to display trade plates on vehicles carrying passengers for hire, reward, commercial or personal basis.

Errrr what was picking your girlfriend up from the cop shop come under then?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
I think she has plenty money stashed everywhere. She reminds me of a hormonal teacher, making sure that she is in control and always has to have the last word. I think rhats the reason she payed last minute, rather than not having the money.
I agree, I find it hard to believe that she couldn't raise £7000 sooner to pay it off instead of having yet another court date hanging over her.. either getting her stashed cash from AFP or even if it meant Carl raising it from the sale of one of these cars he sells and giving it to her on the sly. She has no respect for the law and wants the last word so paid it at the last minute just because she could, as a middle finger to the courts. She thinks she's untouchable because of these mental elf and good muvver bullshit excuses that she falls back on (and because she's already got away with so much)

I just hope they find plenty of phone evidence to finally give her a reality check that is due, because at this stage she is pig-headly thinking that her actions have no consequences 🤞🏻

Reactions: 19
Poor Crawl 😂😂😂 clearly doesn’t understand the legalities of displaying trade plates and tax exemption. He may as well just get himself down the Job Centre now. 🤦🏻‍♀️ Absolutely hilarious him trying to excuse himself from blame.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Hmmm 🤔

Using trade licence plates

You can only use trade plates for vehicles temporarily in your possession for testing,

trialling, demonstrating, delivering or dismantling.

A manufacturer can use trade plates on a vehicle, kept and registered in their name,

only for research and development purposes.

When you cannot use a trade licence plate

If you own or register a vehicle then normal vehicle tax rules apply. As the registered keeper you must tax any vehicle you use and this includes demonstrations or test drives and if it’s used by your employees.

Trade plates cannot be used on:

• any vehicles registered in your name as the registered keeper is legally responsible for taxing a vehicle being used or kept on the public road (see page 5 ‘Transferring your vehicles into your trade stock’)

• stock vehicles used by employees for personal or private business use

• unroadworthy vehicles as these vehicles must be transported (all vehicles used on

the public road must be insured and have a current MOT, unless exempt).

You can only drive an untaxed vehicle on a public road to or from a pre-booked MOT or other testing appointment.

How to display trade licence plates

Display your trade plate:

• with numbers and letters in a vertical position (see below) and make sure you

can read the plate from a distance of between 18 to 22 metres

• anywhere on the outside of the vehicle, make sure you can see it and it’s in an

upright position on the front and rear of the vehicle.

• on the rear only for motorcycles.

Do not:

• display the plate inside the vehicle

• cover the vehicle’s existing number plates (except motorcycles).

The onus is on you, the motor dealer, trader or vehicle tester to make sure that you meet these requirements. Failure to display trade plates correctly is an offence.
Am I missing something? Because they don't look like trade plates to me! 🤷

Reactions: 14
Right hang on, she’s dodged court cos she paid her fine but surely she’s in court again for the Michelle text ?

Reactions: 15
I think she must have always had a Jordan inside, as that behaviour is more nature than nurture. From the moment she hit the modelling scene it was always me me me, and didn’t give a crap about her actions or what anyone thought of her.
Obviously if she wasn’t famous, she wouldnt have the huge platform to behave so bad in all areas of her life.
But she would have been the local tart that everyone in the town knew and gossiped about . 🤣🤣🤣

and she is the local tart everyone talks about!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
If you’re a motor trader or vehicle tester, trade licence plates allow you to carry out your business without registering and taxing every vehicle temporarily in your possession.

Brand new or second-hand vehicles already registered to you must be taxed and cannot be used under this provision.

Trade plates cannot be used on unroadworthy vehicles. All vehicles must be covered by insurance and have a valid MoT in place, unless they are exempt from MoT requirements. All unroadworthy vehicles must be transported.

The law allows an untaxed vehicle to be driven to and from a pre-arranged MoT

without a trade plate. A motor dealer is defined as a person in the business of selling or supplying vehicles.

A motor trader is defined as:

• a manufacturer or repairer of vehicles

• a dealer whose business consists of collecting and delivering vehicles and

no other activities except as a vehicle manufacturer or repairer

• hire, leasing and finance companies who collect and deliver vehicles

Permitted uses

Trade plates are used for vehicles in the temporary possession of a business for

testing, trialling, demonstrating, delivering or dismantling.
So am I understanding that 'trade plates' being used for ferrying the girlfriend around, and back & forth to a police station, is not what they are authorised to be used for?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I always thought that but if you really look at her lifestyle, its not glitz and glam. Free takeaways, cheap clothes, cheap food, cheap hair, cheap surgery. If she had money stashed she would be spending it on better of everything. People who have money, don't need to advertise it. I think whatever she gets, she spends. She is impulsive. I imagine afp or sfp probably fronted her the money at the last minute because she was wailing down the phone about her mental elf.
I agree that everything she does is cheap but it still all adds up.

My husband and I bring home quite a good amount between us but I still couldn't afford to constantly have my nails, hair, tan and aesthetics done. Thats on top of surgery and holidays.

She also has a lot of designer shoes, clothes and handbags.

I think she likes to get everything for free because it still makes her feel relevant.

I don't think she has millions but I do think she isn't as poor as she makes out.

Oh and she is clearly keeping Cole the freeloader.

Reactions: 21
Hmmm 🤔

Using trade licence plates

You can only use trade plates for vehicles temporarily in your possession for testing,

trialling, demonstrating, delivering or dismantling.

A manufacturer can use trade plates on a vehicle, kept and registered in their name,

only for research and development purposes.

When you cannot use a trade licence plate

If you own or register a vehicle then normal vehicle tax rules apply. As the registered keeper you must tax any vehicle you use and this includes demonstrations or test drives and if it’s used by your employees.

Trade plates cannot be used on:

• any vehicles registered in your name as the registered keeper is legally responsible for taxing a vehicle being used or kept on the public road (see page 5 ‘Transferring your vehicles into your trade stock’)

• stock vehicles used by employees for personal or private business use

• unroadworthy vehicles as these vehicles must be transported (all vehicles used on

the public road must be insured and have a current MOT, unless exempt).

You can only drive an untaxed vehicle on a public road to or from a pre-booked MOT or other testing appointment.

How to display trade licence plates

Display your trade plate:

• with numbers and letters in a vertical position (see below) and make sure you

can read the plate from a distance of between 18 to 22 metres

• anywhere on the outside of the vehicle, make sure you can see it and it’s in an

upright position on the front and rear of the vehicle.

• on the rear only for motorcycles.

Do not:

• display the plate inside the vehicle

• cover the vehicle’s existing number plates (except motorcycles).

The onus is on you, the motor dealer, trader or vehicle tester to make sure that you meet these requirements. Failure to display trade plates correctly is an offence.
So not only was ferrying girlfriend back & forth to police station, not part of trade plate regulations, CRAWL didn't display the plate!

Reactions: 18
Jordan was and still is the real her ... the 'Katie Price' persona was the creation of Clare from CAN in an effort to rebrand her ... she cant keep the act up though and consistently reverts to type
I was bored last night and watched 2 early My Crazy Life (never seen before, curious, don't judge me!), just after Kieran had cheated on her (for the third time). In 2 episodes she:
  1. Made a quip on the phone to a chap she'd called about doing some gardening about how she'd never have a hairy bush
  2. Asked a man who'd come round to look at doing some work on the MM if he used to wank off to her pictures. Also told him she wasn't wearing a bra
  3. Asked a 20 year old man, who was attending her debate at Oxford University, if he was a virgin. He was embarrassed and said his family would be watching but she just laughed
  4. Made a joke to her MOTHER about 69 being her favourite number
Can you imagine if a man had said/done all of the above? It would come off as very creepy. And it does here too, none of these situations were flirty or sexual, but she makes them all sexual. God knows what it's all about.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
Awful now, not the beautiful market town I grew up in.
Nor me! I remember it when it was'nt pedestrianised with four lanes of traffic piling through it and frankly I don't like it at all now, but its an essential visit to Primark when I'm over to visit the kids :)

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.