Katie Price #112 Orange is the new pink, Skanky's off to the clink

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pot kettle black.

What a vile stupid bint she really is 🙄😂
I can tell you what was said……..

As you can see, this is not abuse. KP was just looking for someone to shout “troll” at deflect the negative press she was receiving at the time.

And she posted this 3 days after the message was sent. Fits her agenda of being the victim!!!
Jeez so this person wasn’t sending Katie abusive messages god she is such a liar just to try & get sympathy!

Reactions: 29
The TV star and ex-glamour model was arrested at teatime on Friday and driven 12 miles from her luxury home in Horsham to Worthing police station, West Sussex.

Sources say she broke down in tears when Sussex Police took away her phone during the 12-hour interrogation before being released on Saturday afternoon.

A source said: “She was informed it had been seized for evidence and cops gave no indication if it would be returned. She was distraught.”

Seems like the only think that makes her cry is having her phone taken off her! Prison is definitely going to be the best thing for her then!

• Haha
Reactions: 59
I agree about her lizard brain and I know she believes that it was Pete who caused this, but she was behaving badly before he came along. My ex knows one of her exes and he met KP right when she was first starting out modelling and said she was a massive hole then. Dane did not do her any favours I think he caused her a lot of issues.

KP always does this reinvention - new man, newly Single, new house, clear out her house, changing her life blah blah she’s just finding new ways to run away from her problems. Her own survival always comes first and she sees this as her best strength but it’s also her biggest weakness as she just won’t listen to anyone. She has no intention of changing

I do feel sorry for Michelle and Emily but they did know kids came as part of the package so they had a choice to be involved. They also love the children so it’s not a hardship. I don’t see loving my partners kids as a hardship they are a blessing. No matter how lovely Michelle is, Jett already feels rejected and I think Bunny is going to really struggle
My ex knew Warren. They grew up in same town. FYI lol

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Look at her here, so drunk and clearly paranoid. It’s been going on ages
She's not insecure she is immature! Thats the tit you pull in your teens. She is bloody pathetic. Why though, did he show her the texts? I would tell her to shove it if she didn't trust me. It seems like everyone just goes along with her to shut her up.

Reactions: 27

Katie's phone seized by police 😳🤭
Police have stated they have taken the phone on an allegation of being told "there is something fishy on there" :oops: :cool: ;) :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
What is this complete & utter shite in the papers now were her family are again!!! A - FU*KINGGGG-GAINNN!!! Saying oh katie needs help, she needs rehab, shes been having problems!!! 😡 SHUT THE FU*K UP!! No she's a spoilt, narcissistic, nasty, vindictive, jealous witch!! That's what she is!!
Emily got attacked out of jealousy, having a new book, on front cover, respected, interviews, raising skanky's 2 kids impeccably... Jealously!! Michelle attacked for the same reasons & god knows what else that they've kept out off the media for the kids sake. They are doing amazing with those children & it makes her look even worse, that's why she Lashes out. Her kids, home, career.. All ruined by skanky herself, but nope it's everyone else's fault 🖕
“You knowingly and deliberately flouted a court order and not for the first time. You seem to think you are above the law.”
That's what the judge said quote!! & 1 also you should be behind bars today 👍👍👍
Her family should be mortified putting out news posts that she's having a tough time. So lots off people, her problems are self inflicted & if that was the case she's been having problems her whole life.
No.. She's going to jail this time!! It's happening 🖐 had enough of her crap 🖐 she's driving me to drink never mind, omg 🤯😡🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ Hangover headache is back, great 👍👍.... Thanks a lot....
...... What a fecking cu*T 😒😒😒😒
Aye, what is it they say, locking the stable door after the horse has bolted? There's no rehabilitating the kind of personality disorders Kate has. The Priory is of no use to her so they may as well sack that idea. Katie is a runaway train ....we're just waiting on the crash.

Reactions: 23
It won’t be her main phone that she’s surrendered, she will have stashed her main phone under the mattress when PC Plod came knocking! She’s a 🐍
I don’t think she’s smart enough to do that.. I bet the idiot actually took her phone to the police station with her. She wouldn’t want to leave it at home where Crawl could go through it without her being there and once it’s in the station, she was fucked!

Reactions: 31
I think she means i still have my sparkle and driver , so chop chop Carl you have been called,Those 12hrs she was locked up was your only time that you weren’t on call
Unfortunately I think that latest post indicates she knows she’s not going to jail. To be that arrogant and blase. IF there was the slightest hint she‘d be doing time, I think she would stay quiet. For some reason she just gets away with everything and it stinks. I really believed she’d be in prison after turning car over……but no, still didn’t happen. And this is why her disgusting behaviour continues. Very fishy. She’ll be back to hotel Priory. Authorities believe the mental health twaddle I suppose.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Im not exaggerating when I say that Katie Price , people like her, and people that glorify her behaviour are what is wrong with this country.They are beyond selfish, and are contemptible. I have come to the conclusion that the Law, the full force of the law only seems to apply to the law abiding.
People can make mistakes, bad mistakes even, but they accept what they have done is wrong, are sorry and try to live a better life.
But not Ms Price.Its nothing to do with education, employment,class, childhood.Its down to decency and respect and empathy.Has she ever “been kind” in her life?
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 Spot on!

Reactions: 22
She's not insecure she is immature! Thats the tit you pull in your teens. She is bloody pathetic. Why though, did he show her the texts? I would tell her to shove it if she didn't trust me. It seems like everyone just goes along with her to shut her up.
She’s been like this for years. Off her face, argumentative and comparing her new boyfriend to her ex. It is immature but it’s also because she’s intoxicated and paranoid. All the time

Reactions: 31
Who even wears glitter trainers anymore apart from 5 year olds. She's living in the past it shows by her clothes. The fact she uses mental health issues as a 'get out of jail pass' is sickening and a mockery to those that do suffer mental health problems yet seem to remain law abiding. And I'll guess that the reason why her mother says nowt is because she has probably drummed into halfwit head since she was born she was the most prettiest, most special girl on the planet and treat everyone like rubbish because she's a princess, hence why she inflicted that name on her own daughter. So afp shouldn't blame anyone else because her daughters a bloody numpty, the blame lies at her feet. Jail is the kick up the arse shes been needing for years.
Chavs wear glitter trainers

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The TV star and ex-glamour model was arrested at teatime on Friday and driven 12 miles from her luxury home in Horsham to Worthing police station, West Sussex.

Sources say she broke down in tears when Sussex Police took away her phone during the 12-hour interrogation before being released on Saturday afternoon.

A source said: “She was informed it had been seized for evidence and cops gave no indication if it would be returned. She was distraught.”

Seems like the only think that makes her cry is having her phone taken off her! Prison is definitely going to be the best thing for her then!
She is a hard faced witch normally. Me thinks she has more to hide on that phone!

Reactions: 37
ive been told that most single mothers/women in prison, from poor back grounds, are for not having a tv licence (cant afford the fines and later sentenced because they havn.t paid the fine) that is truly horrific if true!
A very small number are. The majority have stolen for a drug habit or have major issues stemming from men and family problems that has caused them to do something stupid ....

Reactions: 16
Bunny and jett have their father, princess and junior have their father, Harvey has no one and the only male in her life who loves her unconditionally, yet she values drugs over his life, doesn't she see how sad that is. 1 male who will always be there and she's chooses feckless after feckless and drugs. Doesn't get it through her stupid head no matter how stupid and petty her problems are and they are petty it's a drop in the ocean to the problems her own son has. Doesn't give a toss as long as their is men lined up and drugs. So ffs no more, she needs jailing can't use that lad to cover up anymore.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I can tell you what was said……..

As you can see, this is not abuse. KP was just looking for someone to shout “troll” at deflect the negative press she was receiving at the time.

And she posted this 3 days after the message was sent. Fits her agenda of being the victim!!!
Thanks for that. Looks like it's one rule for her and another rule for everyone else. I've posted worse things to her! 🦊

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It won’t be her main phone that she’s surrendered, she will have stashed her main phone under the mattress when PC Plod came knocking! She’s a 🐍
Stuffing the phone under her mattress causes instant images of her stuffing it up her own mattress in the back of the car 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Is it too late to have her arrested for driving without a licence when she was 16? :unsure:
Never too late where shes concerned, screenshot the page of her book were she admits it and email it in as a concerned citizen

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.