Katie Price #110 Cole is getting aggy coz his nose is in the baggy let’s hope he don’t slap slaggy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My apologies if this has already been posted, but I can't keep up . A comment on CW IG suggests there's a huge story coming from one of KP's ex's!!
I heard a story was coming ... Didn't say by an ex ... If it's by Keiran then it will be obvious why she has done this to him now .. trying to discredit him or stop the story from running ....

sorry to be thick but how do we find out the outcome of monday's hearing? x
The Sun

Reactions: 19
Morning, I just couldn’t stay awake last night to see if any of shanks shinanagans were about to implode/explode I’m confused about the court payment as that ‘receipt’ just looks like a screenshot of the Balance to be paid, as if it had been paid surely it would read £0.00 funny how the top part of the hmcts - balance/payment was blacked out as that wouldn’t show any personal details only the page it was on? Me ’s it all especially as I think @Foxtotty pointed out the court is still booked for Monday, if that payment was made on the 6th as suggested it would’ve been cancelled by now.

Reactions: 32
Ive been thinking the same and why did he get those awful Pwicey tattoos on his forearm if he is just using her for fame?! Unless he uses them as a way to control her by saying 'I love you so much I have your face on my arm'

Unlesss of course it's 'false lies' which Pwicceeeeyy mentioned a few weeks ago on her insta feed.

Reactions: 17
But as she still has court in Monday she must still owe other fines ( just paid court ones to keep out of trouble) wonder if she the odd 1 million about her back pocket to keep house

Reactions: 15
and the "romance" is allegedly OVER according to the garbage in the media so him dishing the dirt then buggering-off to to his Second Home in LV makes perfect sense Maybe skanky thinks she's going with him? LOL

Reactions: 18
“I love you so much I have your face on my arm” sure does if allegedly slapgate turns out to be true.

Reactions: 15
She’s such a bizarre, weird, ugly and fat creature. Her life is a mess- like what do you honestly think she is doing right now? What is a ‘standard’ night for Weighty Price?
Takeaway Curry, beer & a bag of coke wearing a tracksuit

That really worked then skanky! Has he actually sold a single solitary vehicle since you stuck your hooks in him, thats quite apart from him being your chauffeur, carrying you about like a sack o' shite, listening to all your BS? Hmmmmmmmmmm

“I love you so much I have your face on my arm” sure does if allegedly slapgate turns out to be true.
He ALLEGEDLY had her face under his foot too LOL

Reactions: 23
She didn’t delete it. They just disappear after 24 hours.

Reactions: 10
Story D is when you shreik that "Everfink ells woz lies dat der meydya fort up ter mayke ME luk bad"

Reactions: 11
His tattoo on his arm looks nothing like her though. I remember at the time we all said it looked more like Jodie Marsh.

Reactions: 28
It was a lot of money ... I remember at the time her ranting about him using her for money & what a bastard he was .... because he actually made her pay it

and the "romance" is allegedly OVER according to the garbage in the media so him dishing the dirt then buggering-off to to his Second Home in LV makes perfect sense Maybe skanky thinks she's going with him? LOL
She will know she cannot go with him ops

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.