Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dollyhearts

So Mr Price was on his own last night, wonder how many dm's he slipped into last night! Must have killed her not knowing if he was staying in or not and who he was in contact with 😅
No now really, crawlie is deff ratting her out to us 💯 🖐!!! He showed us that he was alone... And fecking celebrated with a cold beer like wtf 🤯🤯🤯 He's deffo not on her side at all!!! He deff gives us clues & sells her out!! 👍👍
...... What a two faced bellend 😒😒😒
But thanks, whoo hoooo👍👍 😎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

Badirene

VIP Member
Someone commented on her insta post that a big story going to drop on Sunday about her that’s going to shock… the comment has been deleted. But we can all live in hope that it’s true
Oh do we think it's a story from her time with that Nokia 3210 up her? A weepy photo of the phone splashed across the front page of The Sun "I was only an 18 month contract but she took advantage. My night of shame with KP" 😞

• Haha

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
Horse & Hound
"I'm confused why people are so negative, whether your into matchy matchy or not if someone wants to start up a business, famous or not why do people have to try and drag them down!
There will be a lot of people who love this type of clothing, especially kids, yes it’s not for me as my thighs will not look good in bright pink but some people will so what’s the problem?
I think it’s mad someone spending £1000 on a dazzling riding hat but they do and don’t say that’s different as it’s your head because a riding hat costing £200 is to the same safety standard!
Good luck to her, I’m up for supporting anyone who wants to try, famous or not famous!"

Now the replies - :)
"Its not the clothing (although the chav is turned up to 11) but because she should be in prison for her repeated substance abuse and driving offences. Lets face it, if she wasn't famous she would be."

" I do know people who know her personally. I will not be purchasing this range. "

" she has literally no interest in anyone or anything but her trashy self. Anyone who repeatedly drives under the influence deserves whatever they get since they’re apparently willing to take any amount of other innocent road users with them in their selfish quest for satisfaction in their own life. "

" I’m sure she’s far too high and mighty (or just high
1f923.png
) to give a rats behind what I or anyone else on some random H&H article say about her and if she did see it then perhaps it would be a wake up call. You can’t behave like a spoilt brat without consequence."

" to be clear, writing a car off and recklessly endangering the public is not a "mistake". It's extremely severe and something that she received no punishment for. "

" The creature is on the verge on bankruptcy yet is getting surgery all over the place and has been caught driving under the influence more than once.
It’s time she was hit with the consequences of her actions instead of getting away with whatever she fancies, she’s a terrible figure to aspire to be."

Safe to say there is that one fool defending it and everyone else is going for the jugular :)

• Haha
  • Heart

Webster1357

VIP Member
This would be fabulous!

However stupid and fame-hungry CW is, I don't understand how he'd want this to be his life. When he thought getting with KP would get him in the press, I doubt all this drama was what he was aiming for! He was prob planning for TV appearances, OK interviews, event openings.... but not pushing her around in a wheelchair or giving her lifts to court hearings. I know none of us like him but jeez the dude must be exhausted from all this, give it up mate, and sell your own story for us all to enjoy. Then disappear.
MORNING ALL HOW IS EVERYONE'S HEAD? 🤣

I keep remembering the GMB interview that KP did with Coal, where he was talking about how he'd changed her into what he wanted, and then the IG post after her crash where he called her a rough diamond. I think he got together with her for fame and fortune, which we know he wanted because he wouldn't have tried to get on Love Island otherwise, but by association with her has become very disliked.

He's trolled relentlessly on Instagram, and I can't believe it doesn't get to him, and I doubt he was expecting it. I think he thought he'd be the man to turn her around, make her what he needed her to be and they'd be a power couple...but Katie Price is what she is, people don't ever really change especially when they've got to middle age.

He would have been better off seeking his own fame if that's what he wanted, plenty more reality shows he could have done, he could have modelled (let's be honest, he's not bad looking) or he could have hitched his wagon to someone with less going on. Now he's caught up in her insane world and will forever be associated with her.

• Heart
Reactions: 40

bluecups

VIP Member
Maybe she got arrested under the Malicious Communications Act??? Would explain the social media silence.

• Heart
  • Wow

okeep

VIP Member
RECAP : Apologies to Billy joel
Mucky mansions worth sod all
Focusing on therapy ,Emilys disgusting ,unpaid debts
Kate and Carwash on the rocks
having more babies , short hair ,and racing on quads

Pregnancy rumours ,out for posh dinners
exorcism Kierons quizzed
Katie in huge high heels,
luxury holiday, community service
pete tried to ruin her and he did

Skankys due for court again
Nanny gives a statement
Mucky mansion room designed by Amy F**king Price
Stripping naked in the bath
Harvey destroys the house
kissing Harvey on the lips
Kieron and carwash in the ring

Skanky is a liar
shes a rotten tart
without a heart
skanky is a liar
but we'll win the Battle
coz the truths on tattle

• Haha
  • Heart

WillowTree21

VIP Member
I remember it well. I posted it on DM comments a few months ago
Yes I remember when she tried to destroy the woman. A colleague of mine at the time, knew a builder who was working on the house at Maresfield, when this groom was there. The groom was living at KP’s house with her daughter, quite a lot when Price was away. Looking after horses and pets. When groom wasn’t there, 2 dogs were kept in cages. The builders turned up and the dogs were starving, covered in mess. They tried contacting Price but couldn’t get her. They cleaned up dogs, fed them and let them out of the filthy cages. Price went mental at the groom, because the dogs shit in the house. Groom didn’t know, but she’d gone away and just left the dogs. She hadn’t been asked to see to them. Builders told Price what happened. Think she sacked them too and wouldn’t pay for the work They’d already done. It’s well known what she’s like.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 39

Baggins

Wish Mr Baggins would hurry back from Tesco, the wine isn't even getting chilled, it's going straight into a pint glass! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Minxmonx

VIP Member
What a complete and utter glorious day!
And it's not even Cokie o'clock time yet.
It's fucking head will be spinning with rage like Linda Blair.
Will it all explode later before disappearing to the Priory?
I think I'm going to need AFP's oxygen machine gun thingy at this rate.
Katie darling, we're ALL going, 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
I have always said, the only person who is capable of KP’s downfall will be KP herself!
She is definitely her own worst enemy, always has been. Can’t blame anyone else!

• Heart

Ecosse

VIP Member
Carl is giving as many hints as he possibly can that he's done with all this.
And just in the last day or two we've had the "no drama" post.
And last night, he posted an otherwise unnecessary post showing an enjoyable evening ON HIS OWN. Did you all notice the "peace" emoji he put?

• Haha
  • Heart

Webster1357

VIP Member
I feel like Coal is backing off this now that he’s seen the public reaction to KP. We’ve gone from him making cryptic threats on Instagram, with her and on his own, and last night even posting the pathetic shit hitting the fan meme (which he took down) to today insisting that he is drama free and not involved. Hmmmm

• Haha
  • Heart

Rosequeen

Wowee, I didn't see that one coming!!! There we all were last night waiting for her 10pm rant - she fooled us all. Well done to Michele. I can't imagine her getting the custodial sentence that she deserves though, she seems to manage to escape punishment somehow.

• Haha