Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bluecups

VIP Member
She could have been arrested for -

-harassment
-malicious communications
-perverting the course of justice

Fucking hell this is exciting.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

EyeOfTheHawk2

Given how she has declined in recent weeks it was only a matter of time before she reoffended. Her behaviour over the last couple of weeks has been irrational with all the ranting and it's been clear she's lost the plot. I'm not surprised it all came to a boil last night because I expected it to.

I'm very surprised a member of her family didn't step in and stop this when it was clear a week or so ago that she was on the edge but if she's broken the terms of her restraining order then justice MUST now prevail and she must get banged up.

• Heart

thetrooth

Chatty Member
Ok I want her to go to prison as much as you all but what will we all talk about if she does???

• Haha
  • Wow

PTMe

Chatty Member
@PTMe do you feel able to comment on the KH allegations?
No drama if you don't want too
I don't believe KH to be that person. He had a lot of issues in his childhood but I just dont think he's capable of rape. KP never once mentioned anything of it, why drag it up now!

I believe I know who this young woman is. Someone has already suggested on a previous thread who they thought it could be. She was around Kieran a lot. No it's not Lauryn the Princess lookalike nanny.

• Sad
  • Wow

Blessmyheart

VIP Member
And another thing.
Just how evil was it to goad Michelle, restraining order or not.Michelle is innocent, has a small baby and is looking after 3 other kids.Two of which are Prices.
You have to be some kind of immoral to take pleasure in her pain at this time.
Ironically Harvey’s Law applies to Harvey’s mother most of all.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 49

Trafalgar

VIP Member
You can just imagine the messages "you ain't gonna have my kids much longer you cunt" "told you I would get my own back" blah blah blah (obviously with more spelling mistakes). They will have been absolutely foul.

But Michelle has the upper hand on this one!

Caw1982

VIP Member
Fuck it folks. Get your drinks ready is going to be a wild 24 hours and I'm right here for it x
I feel so alive!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart

Pinkgreywhite

VIP Member
I’m hoping she’s been released on bail pending sentencing on Monday.
Surely she has to be sent down now? Less than a month ago she was given a suspended sentence, now she’s broken a restraining order.
Come on courts, send her down. She deserves nothing less.

She’s spent the last 22 days trying to goad anyone she can into an argument and not one of her victims has taken the bait.

• Heart

throwlightonliars

can you imagine what she looked like when they opened the cell door this morning!! No filter, hair everywhere! I think I would have to go in with a crucifix and a bunch of garlic lol :eek:😨😂

• Haha
Reactions: 48

mrspig99

VIP Member
I know I shouldn't laugh but I must admit I do find it funny that she is so desperately trying to get Kieran thrown in jail and then she is the one that ends up getting arrested! I think she has just blown any credibility she had as a witness for the young girl out of the water. Imagine trying to put KP on the stand? If there is any truth in the allegations then I hope for the girls sake that KP wasn't her only witness. I must admit I suspect KP has egged the girl on to make the complaint. Maybe she slept with KH when she was under age? I don't know, I guess it will all come out eventually. meanwhile I guess KP will be off the The Priory again, blaming 'stress' for making her break the restraining order. She really does need some actual jail time to get her to stop I think. I wonder if C4 is still going to go ahead with the Mucky Mansion show after this?

• Haha

GoodOnYa

She just couldn’t stop herself could she 😂🤡🤪 Emily got it, Kieron got it, but she didn’t bank on Michelle standing up to her, didn’t learn the 1st time round, too stupid to stop herself from firing off.

• Haha
  • Heart

Pricenotright

I have a feeling things are going to turn very dark for this woman....the drama has reached epic proportions there's been a daily scandal since Jan 1st...the relationship with Carl is like war of the bloody roses... probably find them both lying in the MM under an ikea chandelier by end if the month

• Haha

Maggiemaynot

VIP Member
You know what? I would bet my house on the fact that Crawl has been encouraging her in her shit behaviour. I’m still convinced he’ll wait till she’s at rock bottom and then go in for the kill.
I don’t know what his motivation is but he hasn’t done anything to try and help her. The only thing he’s helped in is her life spiralling out of control.
Even when she got off jail in the last court case he didn’t look too happy about it.
There’s something far deeper going on with him.

• Heart
  • Wow

ClivE

VIP Member
breaking a no contact order can carry a five year jail sentence get her infront of the judge who was not happy she could not jail her for the drink driving offence(because she had complied with what the first judge said she must do) she can then say I CAN AND WILL JAIL YOU FOR 5 YEARS FOR BREAKING THE LAW)

• Heart
Reactions: 47

Jobby27

Hiyaaa absolute full time lurker for at least 6 months but never commented💖 I feel like your all famous to me 🤣 💖xxxx

• Heart
  • Haha
Morning All.... Thanks @DC16 for clearing the KK.
I'm slowly waking up with coffee number 1, whilst catching up.

There are so many theories and speculation when it comes to KP....
My current one in my sleep deprived brain is:

@Binfest alluded to CW's family distancing themselves...
CW is posting Vegas pics...

So theory....

🤞 there is a big story on Sunday....

CW is selling the big story and jetting off to Vegas Sunday to watch the drama unfold from afar....

Mic drop 🎤
Bye Felicia 👋
This would be fabulous!

However stupid and fame-hungry CW is, I don't understand how he'd want this to be his life. When he thought getting with KP would get him in the press, I doubt all this drama was what he was aiming for! He was prob planning for TV appearances, OK interviews, event openings.... but not pushing her around in a wheelchair or giving her lifts to court hearings. I know none of us like him but jeez the dude must be exhausted from all this, give it up mate, and sell your own story for us all to enjoy. Then disappear.

• Haha

Foxtotty

VIP Member
Katie Price # 111 Little Ms Teflon thought nothing would stick. I hope she enjoys her time in the nick!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46