Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TurkeyTeef

Not been here for weeks but…HAPPY FUCKING CHRISTMAS EVERYONE! Let’s hope she gets prosecuted. Vile cunt

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

FlirtyThirty

VIP Member
Explains why she was quiet last night - she was in the slammer! This should trigger her sentence AND earn her extra on top for the breach. Pleeeeease.

• Heart
  • Haha

Hammers of hell

My apologies if this has already been posted, but I can't keep up 🙈. A comment on CW IG suggests there's a huge story coming from one of KP's ex's!!

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart

Anna666

VIP Member
May I just say ..... Well done ` pete ya cunt ` and Clare .. Im pretty certain this is down to them 👏👏👏 ..... I have no idea if Keiron is guilty or not, for the children's sake and his finance, Im hoping this is all just pwicccceee being the nasty vindictive CUNT that she is ... as mentioned if he is guilty, he does deserve jail ... if not, this is nothing but a witch hunt on him .... Im thinking Pete has solid evidence, that Keiron didnt do, what this bitch is accusing him off, and is now GUNNING for her, there is only so much one person can take, and I think for Pete, he is now at this point ... She believes she is invincible ... lets see, how this progresses .. Ive found in life ... the most dangerous people, are those who work in ` silence ` ....... as opposed to this skank who constantly blabbsss that vile mouth of hers 24/7 .... If this is Pete and Clare, finally getting together to put a stop to pwiccceee, its going to get interesting ..... FUCKING BRING IT ON!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 54

Noggin

Chatty Member
Morning All.... Thanks @DC16 for clearing the KK.
I'm slowly waking up with coffee number 1, whilst catching up.

There are so many theories and speculation when it comes to KP....
My current one in my sleep deprived brain is:

@Binfest alluded to CW's family distancing themselves...
CW is posting Vegas pics...

So theory....

🤞 there is a big story on Sunday....

CW is selling the big story and jetting off to Vegas Sunday to watch the drama unfold from afar....

Mic drop 🎤
Bye Felicia 👋

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 53
Sussex Police said: “At 5.45pm on Friday (21 January) police responded to a report that a suspect had breached their restraining order.

“Officers arrested a woman in her 40s who remains in custody while enquiries are ongoing.”

• Heart
  • Haha

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Channel 4 executives reading the latest revelations about the ‘Star’ of all these upcoming new shows….

93E4EAFB-41B1-4BE6-987B-4B4DF4FA028E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

thetrooth

Chatty Member
Can you imagine the context of those texts at that time of night and after her recent allegations? Even if (and thats a big if) Keiran is guilty of something, poor bloody Michelle isn't. She really must of been on it to send texts despite the restraining order. She is the gift that keeps giving.
I feel so sorry for Michelle. New baby plus 3 other children to parent. Partner accused of a horrible crime and now harassed by his ex. If she sold the story then good on her.

Btw if she does go to prison, do we think Cole will be sticking by her?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 52

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Don’t forget Tattlers at this difficult time her sad fans will want everyone to …#BEKIND

I am being kind by opening another bottle of Gin 🍸

• Haha
  • Heart

bluecups

VIP Member
If they arrested her late yesterday afternoon and she only got out a few hours ago that suggests she wasn't in a fit state to be interviewed and they had to wait until she was sober/drugs worn off.

(I had a rather misspent youth so I know this is what they do lol)

• Haha
  • Wow

Foxtotty

VIP Member
She posted that she is not out for revenge against her ex husbands, a day after she put up stories on her Instagram calling Kieran, a man who has to date not been arrested, nor charged with any crime a ‘disgusting cretin’ a ‘pervert’ and saying that he should be ‘locked up for life’. Yeah, she’s totally fair and unbiased, no vendetta here folks!

Unless she was present at any sexual assault then she cannot say with certainty that it happened, and should leave it to the police, and if necessary the courts to decide. She has made herself judge, jury and executioner with those horrible Instagram posts and then tries to convince us it’s not personal? Come on
She says that she watched Kieran groom someone. Who the hell sits back and watches that happen? Deluded and coked up woman, wouldn't know the truth if it bit her on the backside!

emmaw28

VIP Member
And 22 is her lucky number - faaakinnnnelll it’s the 22/1 and she’s been arrested 🤦🏻‍♀️😂
Couldn’t make this shit up!

• Haha

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
And she still didn't learn to keep her big trap shut
This is the thing. She has caused every single drama herself because she has not understood that sometimes she needs to keep her rancid gob shut. Her pathetic outbursts & lies have cost her £1000's. It's very expensive self publicity.
And looking back the way she has used all her children in her games is sick. They really don't mean anything to her. They're just objects to her. Bullet's she uses to load a gun & fire at will. It's absolutely heartbreaking & cruel. She has deprived Harvey of a relationship with his biological father. She has deprived him of solid loving relationships with Pete, Kieran & Kris. All of those men could still be in Harvey's life. She has destroyed it all. Crawl clearly has zero connection with Harvey.There's nothing genuine there that I've seen, not once. Has Crawl ever spent time alone with Harvey like the others did? I don't think he has? I don't think he would cope or know what to do. And given that Jett is wary of him, I definitely hope he's never been left alone with Jett & Bunny.
How the fuck can ANYONE look at the years & years of 'evidence' & still say she's a great mum 🤷🤯

• Sad
  • Wow

bluecups

VIP Member
PA posted on insta tonight of him meeting Claire Powell. Any chance they are coming up with a plan to combat KP.
Didn't Claire Powell successfully sue Skanky years ago? I wouldn't fuck with Claire Powell, very smart woman.

• Heart
Reactions: 51

DC16

VIP Member
So Mr Price was on his own last night, wonder how many dm's he slipped into last night! Must have killed her not knowing if he was staying in or not and who he was in contact with 😅
Yep, having his beer and candles, while she was arrested….

• Haha

MuckyDucker

VIP Member
I know you shouldn't wind people up but if I was Michelle I would post five billionteen times a day on my stories of how happy the kids were knowing full well she couldn't react as there was a restraining order in place .... Not saying the lovely Michelle is as vindictive as my brain works but wouldn't blame her 👏

• Haha
  • Heart