Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bluecups

VIP Member
How did The Sun know she'd been arrested and how did they know that she would be released at that exact time to get a photo?

Gotta be Cole!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 45

MrsCranky

VIP Member
It's been alluded to here before by a poster that a story is immanent. We don't know if it's real - but if it is, it seems like it's something thats been brewing a very long time. It could be interesting.

It was a step up from my recap on the last thread! :D lol
Well I may have been way off the mark before on the last thread when I said she got pissy because KH and Michelle were posting current pics of the kids to prove she was not with them when she was trying to fool us into thinking they were with her. I do think now it's a bit more than that and she maybe trying to smear and silence Kieran because Jett and Bunny were there on slapgate night and saw what went on and the Kirsten woman knows what went on. Hence that pathetic attempt when they were in the car with that song with the lyrics "darling don't say a word". Cole and Skank are trying everything to stop it all coming out. I would call that witness intimidation

Reactions: 45

flowerfairy1985

Chatty Member
Well now we know what #restrainingorder was about 😁

If she doesn’t go to prison now I’ve lost all faith in the legal system.
Same! I don’t understand why they let her out?! My ex breached a restraining order that I had and he was arrested and thrown into prison. So why is this skank out??!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 44

Badirene

VIP Member
Oh boy, the Pwicey came up against one unexpected adversary with Michelle didn't she. Bet Pwicey expected Michelle to kick off on Instagram, Twitter or such, to give a gobful of abuse because that is what KP herself would do, that would then give KP an opportunity to go to some rag or other complaining about how awful the woman raising KP kids was.

Instead she got someone who was cool as a cucumber, went the legal route and KP finds herself enjoying porridge yet again. KP bit of free advice for you, you don't have to keep accepting the rope Michelle hands you to string yourself up, not everyone acts the
**. You have been playing Snakes and Ladders, but Michelle has been playing chess at a master level.

• Heart
Reactions: 44

the slosher KP

VIP Member
My apologies if this has already been posted, but I can't keep up 🙈. A comment on CW IG suggests there's a huge story coming from one of KP's ex's!!
Someone commented on her insta post that a big story going to drop on Sunday about her that’s going to shock… the comment has been deleted. But we can all live in hope that it’s true

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 43

NotTheDoctor

Can you imagine the context of those texts at that time of night and after her recent allegations? Even if (and thats a big if) Keiran is guilty of something, poor bloody Michelle isn't. She really must of been on it to send texts despite the restraining order. She is the gift that keeps giving.

Reactions: 43

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
PA posted on insta tonight of him meeting Claire Powell. Any chance they are coming up with a plan to combat KP.

• Heart
Reactions: 42

Pisspotshow

VIP Member
What a complete and utter glorious day!
And it's not even Cokie o'clock time yet.
It's fucking head will be spinning with rage like Linda Blair.
Will it all explode later before disappearing to the Priory?
I think I'm going to need AFP's oxygen machine gun thingy at this rate.
Katie darling, we're ALL going, 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Dollyhearts

I'm telling you crawlie has been setting her up with her for ages👍 his remarks back on insta ie... Drama free.. Katie does what she wants, nothing to do with me etc... Are all keeping himself right in public. Him & his dad have her money hidden 💯 he's been keeping vids off her snorting coke in front off kids all ready to black mail her when they run off with her house & money 🏃 🏃🏃 we all seen it coming 🖐 it's been pointed out how he dosnt like her or her kids several times!! I reckon he got scared off him being a coke dealer coming out, he secured her money, got the blackmail evidence & outted her to paps etc so she'd get locked up and & run off with the cash 👍👍👍 oh my lord... Just burst my brown paper bag 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart

Dollyhearts

Maybe she got arrested under the Malicious Communications Act??? Would explain the social media silence.
Is this actually a real thing?? Like could she have gotten arrested for her insta attacks 🤯🤯🤯 Do you think that's what Claire & Pete were doing together??? Omg is Skanky finally going to the clinker 👀🍿🍷 holy moly wheres my paper bag 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41