Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pinkgreywhite

VIP Member
New thread suggestion

Katie Price - you’ve gone a step too far, fingers crossed this time you’re going to be behind bars

• Heart
Reactions: 39

bagpuss17278

VIP Member
Thread suggestion: Katie causing lots more scandal whilst Carl spends the night with his “wanky” candle

• Haha
Reactions: 39

hugothebear

VIP Member
At least he took the time to have a peaceful Corona under candlelight...whilst she was at the station haha

I mean can you believe that! He was casually having a beer and she had been banged up! I mean WTAF, he couldnt give a shit about her. If he did he would have been down the police station with her. Was it last night as well he was in bed with Buddy and him luminous teef?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

VIP Member
So much for the massive breaking story on SUNDAY!

Nothing can top today's event,

• Haha

Maggiemaynot

VIP Member
Oh Fuck this dry January shit! I’m about to get rat arsed. I’m damned if I’m sitting here stone cold sober while you lot are getting trollied. Even if I don’t post, I will be with you all in spirit. Or wine. Or maybe a nice cold Budweiser. Or maybe all three 🤷🏻‍♀️ 🤪 🥴
WooHoo!WooHoo!WooHoo!

• Haha
  • Heart

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Crawl is one deluded fool, even in the talentless world of Z-list celebrity he is going nowhere. The man is not only devoid of any discernible talent, but is a complete charisma free zone, basically comes across as a nasty little thug. Anyone who saw his appearance with Skanky on GMB last year could see this man has zero presence for a TV career, even in the wasteland that is reality TV.

He reminds me of the sort of guy, who when I was younger, would walk up to me in a bar, all cocky, throwing out ‘I’m the alpha male here’ vibes, try chatting me up, I’d politely tell them, not interested, whereupon they’d often passive aggressively insult me, and slink off looking for their next victim. Those guys make me shudder, there is something very off about his type.

When Skanky and him split, his only future will be her destroying him in the press. He got into bed with the devil, thinking it would bring him fame and riches, instead it will bring infamy and back to eventual obscurity.

I am only speculating but here goes…

If the Instagram post alluding to a big story hitting the papers either this Sunday or next is true, then I have 3 theories.

Theory 1 - This is the dossier a journalist has been compiling for a while. Was awaiting legal sign offs before being able to have it published (as per festival of bins). We were told the release of this would coincide with with bankruptcy hearing which is about 3 weeks away now (to maximise damage). A Journo perhaps that works with Reach PLC?!

Theory 2 - Carl is the source feeding tidbits to the papers about their recent fallouts. He could be ready to drop her and tell all 🤷🏻‍♀️

Theory 3 - Peter has had enough of her shit and is ready to bring her down. Hence the meeting with Claire 🤔

I really hope that whatever it is happens 🍿 🍷

• Heart

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
Just wondering......maybe they are on their way to Vegas. She's got special permission because she's been asked to stand in for Adele at her Las Vegas residency. Adele is gutted at letting people down. She was crying on the phone to her pal Ed Sheeran, who as we know, writes songs for Skanky.....anyhoo Ed said I know the gal to take your place for now.....cue a quick call to Skanky & wallop, they're off ✈🎤💃

• Haha
  • Heart

Dawn Dayn

VIP Member
So her master plan to get Kieran locked up is going well then. Court re fines on Monday, breaching the restraining order case on Tuesday, then Wednesday Thursday Friday community service/jail. Her and Cole will split any minute now, imagine the poisonous rows going on there tonight. Then he'll sell his story, I tried to help my dolly. I really really hope ITV BBC and channel 4 fuck her off forever.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

Dollyhearts

Fuck the silence I am NOT missing this. I'm back 😂😂😂

How many times has she been arrested now?? I've genuinely lost count.
Omg @PTMe 😍😍😍😍 we called... You came 😘😘😘 lol 😂 Well just look at the mess ole skanky's gotten herself into now 😎 She's going to sing sing 👍
Didn't even make it to the end off her drama free Jan & that fecker crawlie is celebrating with cold beers & not afp candle she got them (cough cough) this Yr 👍 still threw in an advert though, keeping his cash coming in 😒
...... What a Google eyed turd he is

• Haha

BettyBrooks

VIP Member
Well I called it! Didn’t I say she wouldn’t be able to behave herself until her MM program was aired. I said she was so cocky and full of herself she’d do something stupid and hey presto! Silly cow