Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Penguin86

VIP Member

now that she has another arrest under her belt, i suggest we all let channel 4 know how gross it is to promote a felon! Spread the link, it could work…
Could someone post a template what to write that I could copy and paste please

Reactions: 6

L3moning

VIP Member
but in this context, when it’s regarding an underage girl, any penetrative sex would be called rape because legally the girl wouldn’t have been able to give informed consent - even if the actual act itself was on paper a consensual act.
In practice they only usually charge someone with rape if the victim is under 13 in those cases. If they're 13-16 it would usually be Sexual Activity With A Child, which is easier to prove and has a max sentence of 7 years (IIRC, it might be 10 or 14).

Reactions: 6

Dollyhearts

I think the girl in question was the last affair he had. Wasn't she a till girl in the co-op round the corner?? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 5

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
Seeing reports about her being in custody still, but the pics seem to indicate she was picked up and out, anyone know.

Reactions: 4

kirajodie

VIP Member
I dont think that there is anyone in her family that she would take advice from or listen to. The fact that she escaped a jail sentence was actually her undoing. She really thought that she could behave and do whatever she liked and there would be no consequences.
Was she not with her mother and sister yesterday afternoon

Reactions: 4

rootattoottoot

Can I ask….

with regards to the allegations of grooming/rape - do we know who this is related to??? I’m desperately hoping it’s not any of KPs children??
i was thinking exact same, i posted this a few posts back, i have a feeling its a relation of KP

Reactions: 2