Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MaxieMoo

VIP Member
I feel the excessive amount of make up with the posing and pouting is bad enough but then to add a filter on? What message is she giving to her daughter? She should be encouraging her to be happy with how she looks not projecting her own insecurities / body dysmorphia onto a teenager.

Sorry to say but I bet there are loads of paedophiles getting maximum pleasure out of that picture. 😕

• Sad
Reactions: 19

BigMavis

VIP Member
It must be really difficult for a narc like KP to go from a paparazzi scrum falling over themselves to get pics to arranging and paying backgrid.
I don’t know what’s happened to her it’s almost like she’s got no emotion or feeling anymore
Addiction?

NParker

Chatty Member
Katie has posted this, she has facetuned Princess

She's been doing this since Princess was a toddler, it's so sad. And it probably won't be long until Katie starts to see her as a threat like all the other young women around her.

Have you noticed Princess has been acting just like her too, with all the same mannerisms etc. she probably won't end up bothering with an proper education, as Katie is reinforcing the message that this vacuous and fake lifestyle is something to aspire to.

DC16

VIP Member

Katie's representative said: "Katie’s fans mean the absolute world to her and she would never knowingly mislead them nor endorse any product that was anything but legitimate."
And after KPs representatives saying that Carl is tonight still advertising them with no #ad either, I have no words at their blatant stupidity 😡😡😡🤬😡😡😡

oh and she mentions on her tanning tablets ad she can’t wait to book another holiday....she has her priorities! and I thought she was getting a new puppy today? Lots of people have been cancelling their subscriptions to the RSPCA, stating the reason as KP, they said they understood and couldn’t comment on an individual, but hoped they would return soon... reading between the lines might sound like action is being taken, especially as they also quoted in the Mail the RSPCA said they couldn’t comment on if they had received any complaints for legal reasons 🤔🤔🤔

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart

Jumpingbeansterrapin

Considering he was in intensive care a matter of weeks ago, it’s just disgusting. Poor Harvey.
They can call us trolls all they like but we are all just saying what we see, they are plastering it on social media for everyone to watch. KP has no regard for anyone, not even her own kids.

All that would be bad enough but add Harvey into the mix it's just unbelievable.

gashers

Chatty Member
Wondering if my latest comment on Instagram will last someone wrote what a beautiful girl Prinny was and I wrote I know she looks just like her dad lucky girl having the Greek Andre gene pool 👍

• Haha

Cloud Chaser

I saw in the papers that she owed 3k to one vets practice - unreal l for someone with so many animals. Not to mention disgusting, given that she could end up in a position where a sick/injured animal is refused treatment due to her history of non-payment.

And how is this even the case? Does she just point blank refuse to pay? Does she have a tab? Or is it the case that she lures companies into believing she will pay, and then demands a freebie based on her z-list status?

I'm guessing there are a ton of beauty services on the list of creditors too? Although her hair looks awful, I was shocked to see the amount of hair she had splayed out in front of her. Thousands of pounds worth, and that's not counting labour costs as she had them working through the night.
Yes, it was just over £2900 to another vet whom, by looking at the list, either couldn’t prove the debt or decided to cut their loses and give up trying to get their money.

Several creditors have lost out completely and won’t be paid a penny. They may be able to write the debt off and claim the tax.

I expected more Beauty debts but I can’t see many. There over £500 owed to an Australian anaesthesia company ?!

£4.111.00 to a Dentistry Business

£69.000 to a Business Consultancy.

Apparently Jordan Trading is owed £154.000 by Katie!
Her 2 largest debts are Legal Fees and the 961.748.40 which she owes HMRC.

She claimed an ex husband stole off her but didn’t say whom it was or what they stole.

I saw the photo of Princess and like others on here I question Katie’s mental health. It’s almost like Katie has waited for Princess to reach this age to replay Katie’s past through Princess. Or, Katie is showcasing Princess to build an Audience and Katie will then be her manager? It just doesn’t feel like a parental relationship.

• Angry
  • Sad

DC16

VIP Member
Has anyone seen CW rant at people negatively commenting about the new puppy. He is saying KP wasn’t there when Rolo died, yet on her YT video she said she was in the next room. He is going on saying that a 13 year old can see all the comments, yet he is also using inappropriate wording. I’ve always said said is not right about the story of Rolo dying.

Facehugger

VIP Member
What on EARTH possessed Katie to think that this Fern woman was remotely suitable to do a makeover on her 13 year old daughter. For that alone, she should have any custody/residency that she has, removed.
Great role model isn't she. 😔 Never mind the filtering, that potty mouth swearing at people is enough to put anybody off. I swear, yes, but not directly at others.

If my son brought that home, I wouldn't be giving it house room I'm afraid. 🤢

ETA: I turned that video off after a minute. Telling Blade 'speak' and him whining at her, when now it seems she's had the poor dog silenced was enough for me.

Last edited:
  • Sad

Ecosse

VIP Member
Looks like the shit show will work in the MUAs favour, she has a massive announcement scheduled for 10am. Taking advice from the Katie Price school of PR perhaps.
"Massive announcement?" Who does she think she is, Boris?

• Haha

BigMavis

VIP Member
Jeepers the Prostitute comment, what on earth!!!
Is it not more likely that Harvey has some type of GDD diagnosis rather than his development being hindered by her, of course I'm sure her parenting has not helped nor has the chaotic environment he's living in. I know disabled adults who love Mr Tumble etc, they live in supported housing and appear to have a little more independence than Harvey.
I think that the therapy he had whilst in LA in his youth really helped him, I recently saw one of his consultants saying they couldn't believe his development and they never expected him to do x y or z, this was from one of the TV shows way way back. Unfortunately for Harvey he isn't his mother's top priority, unless its for views/content.

• Sad
Reactions: 18

geordiegirl

VIP Member
Flogging signed postcards on her depop for a tenner a piece 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ (Runs off to buy one before they all go... 😂)

• Haha
  • Sick

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
Watch the latest upload, I wish someone would sit her down in front of a video featuring only her lies and contradictions.

She said she wouldn't use Harvey as a performing seal, that's all she ever does.
Someone's made Harvey a personalised Santa video (sad enough she didn't do it herself). And all she does is repeat over and over, "do you like it?", "why do you like it?", "are you excited?". She even makes him turn the ipad off just to repeat the same thing over and over again for the sake of a YouTube video.

On top of that she looks AWFUL absolutely awful. I know some people are opposed to talking about looks, but when you look like you're wearing a Ronseal-ed Halloween mask, it's something to gawp at.

Bloody hell, she looks rough in that video 🤢. Her hair 😳. And why is she yelling at Harvey? Is he deaf? All of that done to get her likes 🤬. And the comments from absolute arseholes saying what a great mum she is.... seriously? How thick are these morons? I guess they're the same moron's that buy the shit she flogs 🙄. I'm so worried that poor Harvey won't see another Christmas because SHE'S let him get that big, SHE is out & about all over with no facemask or social distancing & then slobbering all over Harvey & SHE'S clearly still filling the house with arseholes doing her hair & makeup, claiming it's work.

Good detective work & reporting work tattlers 👍

• Sad

freda19

VIP Member
Why does her hair/wig look like it’s been edited onto her head!? 😂
Was gonna say, that looks like prinnie's hair ... but the ombre ends say not.
Her face looks like one of those cardboard masks you can get on ebay.
It all just looks disjointed and even weirder than usual.

Anyway WTF do they do the cabin breaks in the woods for. They aren't into nature, don't hunt, don't hike and there are no shops.
Their life is they all just sit around on their gadgets hour after hour, beg for more freebies and then go shopping.

Lan70

VIP Member
I'd have a pink fit if I saw my daughter looking like that.
KP has been waiting for this day for years .... to sexualise her daughter !! It’s disgusting really !!! They will be doing photo shoots together soon .... money money money 🥴🤦🏼‍♀️

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
Social service’s should take Harvey away from that neglecting bitch 😡🤬
I raised concerns with social services. I'm sure I'm not the only 1. She needs locking up for all the kids & animals safety! She is waaaaaaay out of control & getting worse. I don't know what will stop her on this path of destruction 🤷

Mayhem1

Fern is one goby cow
Her and the hairdresser man saying it was for a photoshoot but Katie and Princess both have "just for fun" on their pictures 😂

• Haha

NParker

Chatty Member
I can't find any info about Zina Skin when googling it. Has anyone else found any information?
There's a site, but it's another transient website set up to sell the product. Essentially, these are products bought wholesale from China but remain in China until they're sold. They're given a brand name and then deals are made with these z-listers to flog the product. The products come from China which is why they take generations to arrive if they do at all. Once sold the website expires and customer service becomes non-existent (if it was ever there to begin with).

Moobiemoo

VIP Member
To be honest despite everything said, it is finally good to see her actually doing something for the kids, focused around the kids that is not inside one of their houses and centred around hair, make up, selling Chinese rubbish or asking for freebies.

Sadly this will not be all as it seems, it will also be a monetised YouTube video of their one night away with shouting, eating with her mouth full, farting and invading her kids privacy