Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

80hs

Chatty Member
Mobile hairdresser's, make up artists, manicurists etc are NOT allowed to work under the current lockdown rules. So they should all be fined. We all need to take screenshots of their bragging & call the police or report online 😡
We are definitely NOT, as I am one! 😡

Reactions: 17

Moobiemoo

VIP Member
I think Pete will go nuclear on them both if it goes much further down the road, but Katie is pushing the boundaries now and he needs to step in. He has 3 years before he loses more control of her
The one really good thing is P&J seem to be getting a good education and one very stable home environment where they spend most of their time

• Heart

Traveler001

VIP Member
This is absolutely what she is like. Just keeps trying to replicate the same thing over again with new pets new men and new children
She doesn't realise it's not the man/house/career/look/dog/kid that needs to change, it's her! She's looking for the wrong qualities in men, she isn't mentally strong enough to be in a relationship and until she is it'll be the same old cycle. Her and coal will break up, she'll dye her hair platinum and get a bob, get a boob job, write an autobiography about it then get a new boyfriend, extensions, say she wants to release an album and get a cat. It's endless. And the men are all wrong for her, like Leo or leandra or whatever his name was, coal, the one whose now with Lauren goodger, Alex Reid. She thinks muscular means a masculine, mature man who will take care of her and the kids but it's not the case. She needs a stable, mature man not a tanned, muscular man regardless of his personality.

I hope her girls grow up with more sense because she's a horrendous role model for them and their future relationships.

• Heart

NParker

Chatty Member
She will definitely end up with dentures soon. It's a bad sign that her teeth keep falling off. This is a before/after of her teeth on one of her Turkey trips. She said that she first got veneers after cracking her front teeth when she was a teen.

Anyway, zoom in and look at all the plaque build up and black around her gums. Her teeth are rotten! Baring in mind this is before a dentist's visit when you should make an extra effort to brush, and the before are also crowns. So what state are her stumps in underneath? This just confirms to me that she has poor hygiene. Her breath must smell foul!

20201130_123521.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sick

Cassie123

I see she got her new sofas (no doubt gifted in exchange for a mention!
Omg so that means the photo she posted yesterday of her Cole Junior and Princess having a 'cosy night in they WERE at a furniture store?! So Cole just removed half his clothing in the shop to take a pic pretending they were having a night in? Bizarre!

• Haha
  • Wow

NParker

Chatty Member
Okay smartarse, how many boob jobs has she had? I will see your reply when I get up in the morning.
I have the day off so I can wait. :p:p
I don't have a clue, so I'm going to distract you with evidence of Katie’s amazing singing voice (you're welcome). :geek:

• Haha
  • Sick

Sazbee

VIP Member
The makeup girl has put it up on her instagram saying she did Katie yesterday so I’m guessing princess was done then too. Ferne_makeup if anyone is interested.

also... the comments on the sun are saying princess has had her lips done. Surely not!! Although I think it’s just lipgloss.

Sazbee

VIP Member
Fern’s announcement was that she is now qualified to teach others to be as much of a dick as her 🙄

• Haha

Silly-old-Slapper

VIP Member
OMG, so she had both the Pink RR repossessed and the Black RR owing huge amounts of money, I suppose I shouldn't really be surprised, as I imagine the creditors list is several pages long. I can just see, didn't she say she could drive again March/April time, then Carl will be getting a car for her (making sure he keeps it in his name, or borrows one for her from daddy to ride about in) and she will be boasting that Carl has 'bought' her a car!

I see she got her new sofas (no doubt gifted in exchange for a mention!
Love this comment underneath:

@van_a_dore can you imagine the state of the gaff , like Del Boys lock up 😂 just tons of old tat from China stacked up floor to ceiling , 200 sofa and magnetic eye lashes stuck to every available metal surface , radiators looking like a Salvador Dali painting 😂😂

• Haha

NParker

Chatty Member
Well it’s correct they do see these people as role models. All of the love islanders are all the bloody same, cloned, surgically enhanced, filtered to alien levels. But they are ‘rich and successful’ apparently with clothing ranges and tons of holidays so people want to be like them

there are cars at Cole’s, 3 cars. One is a dark Range Rover. One I think is a fiesta or something that is there a lot. Lights on at top of house but not downstairs

The whole estate here is done up beautiful with the Christmas lights, so many people are walking around with their little kids and families looking at them. It’s so much fun. Those 2 slobs are looking at their ear wax and eating ready meals
It's all fake for the 'gram. Who would think she's in her 40's, 5 kids with 3 men, 3 marriages behind her, lost her name and fortune, is bankrupt and facing potential criminal charges and is now living with the son of a car salesman.

giphy.gif

BigMavis

VIP Member
Yes, it is like she is deliberately triggering him - horrid and cruel.
Thats probably the cause of the stimming, he's trying to self soothe because she's so loud and OTT. It's actually so depressing that she posted this it shows how clueless she is about his basic care needs. That example should be shown to his team, every time he goes back to residential it must take them a while to settle him because he's so over stimulated.

Ecosse

VIP Member
What on EARTH possessed Katie to think that this Fern woman was remotely suitable to do a makeover on her 13 year old daughter. For that alone, she should have any custody/residency that she has, removed.

• Heart

Tishface

🤷‍♀️ The hairdresser has replied to someone's comment saying it was for a photoshoot which is apparently allowed 🤷‍♀️ hmmm...….

View attachment 327567
he doesn’t seem like the brightest spark but then again they all seem pretty thick.
Can’t get their stories straight, is it a old picture ( no it’s not why would all 3 of them post the pictures tonight if they are old?!) or is it for a shot as the hairdresser says ( why would she need all the make up to promote a kids range? And why would 13 year old be modelling for a adults range) makes no sense. Set of idiots

Ecosse

VIP Member
Like I said, she is being groomed.
Peter went bananas years ago when Katie straightened Princess's hair and put her in makeup. She's older now, but still only 13. I'd be concerned. And Princess says on her IG that this is the first professional makeover she's had. So they've had people in the house during lockdown????!!!

Moobiemoo

VIP Member
I have had more contact with ASA asking me for evidence etc

I had had to screen record some of the ads then send the files. It’s not clear from just screenshots

• Heart

MrsEms

VIP Member
I think Kieran is definitely qualified for Dancing on Ice. After all he was dancing with a plastic penguin on ice yesterday at some z-leb fest;)
I started to warm to Kieran as he show such good parenting skills compared with Katie. I'm disappointed that he's gone down the only fans route. I know he was a stripper years ago but now? One picture literally looked like he was spanking his monkey and was just blowing his beans...🤮

• Sick
  • Haha