Katie Price #11 from flogging stuff to buying dogs, she’s as crazy as a box of frogs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Rockin' Robin
Thank you for the new thread title

I hope this is right 😂

Ok fixed it!

New thread catch up:

Katie is clearly living in Essex with Carl. Nearly all of her IG stories are filmed at his house. Which does NOT have a large Astro turfed garden. The garden he was advertising was the Astro turf companies garden.

She can’t say Carl, so she calls him Cole 😂

She hasn’t been back to the Surrey rental for some time. There have been no live sightings of lovely Harvey, apart from wheeling him out with old photos for PR for herself and trying to get free things for him.

Also she does NOT have Blade (dog) or Hagrid (cat) living with her. Whereabouts unknown of all 3. Katie has therefore been bought a new dog by Cole, which is a little french bulldog after she killed the last one. And at least 3 other dogs have died in her care

She hasn’t seen Junior for a few weeks, partly as he is self isolating

Katie went Christmas shopping and hugged the manager of a garden centre in the middle of lockdown, no masks, they all lied that the garden centre was closed to the public when stories clearly showed it was NOT closed. Van Hages had to close comments on their social media due to backlash

In more serious news, it has become clear that Katie is partaking in e-commerce scams. She is consistently advertising products with discounts on swipe ups that customers are constantly complaining about never receiving. We are reporting her scams, and if you are reading this and have been scammed, please post about it

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 32

Katie's representative said: "Katie’s fans mean the absolute world to her and she would never knowingly mislead them nor endorse any product that was anything but legitimate."
And after KPs representatives saying that Carl is tonight still advertising them with no #ad either, I have no words at their blatant stupidity 😡😡😡🤬😡😡😡

oh and she mentions on her tanning tablets ad she can’t wait to book another holiday....she has her priorities! and I thought she was getting a new puppy today? Lots of people have been cancelling their subscriptions to the RSPCA, stating the reason as KP, they said they understood and couldn’t comment on an individual, but hoped they would return soon... reading between the lines might sound like action is being taken, especially as they also quoted in the Mail the RSPCA said they couldn’t comment on if they had received any complaints for legal reasons 🤔🤔🤔

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Thanks for the new thread.

Someone posted an old news article earlier which mentioned Katie keeping animals locked up at her previous address. If Blade isn't with her, is there any possibility shes left him/her locked in the rental.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Watchdog has moved to a slot on the One Show . Here's the link to contact them.. They might investigate.
the reporter/presenter is Matt Allwright here's how to contact himl

Watchdog has moved to a slot on the One Show . Here's the link to contact them.. They might investigate.
the reporter/presenter is Matt Allwright here's how to contact himl
Good suggestion, I always used to watch Matt Allwright & Dan when they did 'Rogue Traders'. 👍

Reactions: 12
Katie Price’s earwax makes news 🤣🤣🤣🙄
These can be dangerous & shouldn't be used by just anyone if they don't know what they're doing 🤬 I've got a scarred eardrum from childhood illnesses and perforations, I was told never to have any sort of treatments (like this) without medical advice. I'm not even allowed to put olive oil & cotton wool in, I have to see my GP anytime I feel my ears are blocked.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
The puppy has arrived 😔

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
The puppy has arrived 😔
originally posted on princesses account I see so they can’t get any negative comments 🙄

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
@Rockin' Robin
Thank you for the new thread title

I hope this is right 😂
Thank you Moobiemoo for starting the thread for me, another good suggestion Rockin' Robin.

I've only been home 10 minutes, catching up and eating a curry, not wise but I'm starving.

On second thoughts, perhaps I shouldn't.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Thank you Moobiemoo for starting the thread for me, another good suggestion Rockin' Robin.

I've only been home 10 minutes, catching up and eating a curry, not wise but I'm starving.

On second thoughts, perhaps I shouldn't.
Get it down you it'll put hairs on your chest 🤗😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Sorry if it’s already been posted but . Wtf is going on with her leg
I think that's her trousers with a cuffed ankle? Looks to be a velvet-like texture. :LOL:

anyone else noticed the identical layouts of the product websites ...🤔
They're all the same pretty much. They sell cheap products for inflated prices, some inane and overly specific backstory for how the product was created, hundreds of fake reviews and the same payment system. Some sites seem more legitimate than others, typically those with social media accounts etc. but they nearly all have poor reviews.

On a separate note, she's so orange she's virtually neon at the moment. Is it the pills? What is going on? She's literally cooking herself.

20201127_223924.jpg

On a separate seperate note (Katie trivia), while watching episodes of Katie and Peter, I discovered she first lost a tooth (she swallowed it) in 2009 when she paid thousands to an American dentist who was clearly crap at his job. She had to go back to him twice. Since she's been to Turkey 2-3 times and is continuing to have teeth fall off, she'll probably end up with dentures within 5 years. She can't even talk with those massive chompers she has in now.

New to posting long time lurker 👋 she’s definitely burnt some bridges last couple of months. She’s been sponging freebies off a salon local for years. She’s now been replaced by Bianca that’s got to sting 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think that's her trousers with a cuffed ankle? Looks to be a velvet-like texture. :LOL:

They're all the same pretty much. They sell cheap products for inflated prices, some inane and overly specific backstory for how the product was created, hundreds of fake reviews and the same payment system. Some sites seem more legitimate than others, typically those with social media accounts etc. but they nearly all have poor reviews.

On a separate note, she's so orange she's virtually neon at the moment. Is it the pills? What is going on? She's literally cooking herself.

View attachment 326591

On a separate seperate note (Katie trivia), while watching episodes of Katie and Peter, I discovered she first lost a tooth (she swallowed it) in 2009 when she paid thousands to an American dentist who was clearly crap at his job. She had to go back to him twice. Since she's been to Turkey 2-3 times and is continuing to have teeth fall off, she'll probably end up with dentures within 5 years. She can't even talk with those massive chompers she has in now.
There is only one reason why anybody should wear trousers with cuffed ankles.........to catch any fallout, if they have no control over their bodily functions 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.