Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NB14

Just an observation and it’s a really sad one....Harvey has digressed massively in the last few years. His speech has deteriorated, he is clearly just now trying to self sooth though rocking etc because he is not being given the attention and attachment that he needs. Really quite disturbing and tragic, deserves so much better

• Sad
Reactions: 26

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
Sorry if it’s already been posted but . Wtf is going on with her leg
It looks like she's got her foot up Beetlejuice's arse 😂. I've been catching up on comments in the DM. Wow, not much love for her anywhere is there? Is she being 'advised' to make herself seriously unpopular with everyone? Or is she doing it all off her own back? There seems to be a stream of people contacting programs, authorities etc about her. Surely something will be done soon? The clip of Harvey & Cawl makes me feel sick. It's clear Harvey has no clue what's going on. To see him wearing ear defenders in his own home is distressing. That should be his safe place 😭. As a parent of additional needs children myself, I find most of what she subjects him to absolutely disgusting & distressing.

Just waiting for all the law suits, she has advertised a lot of shit recently but the ear candles are an accident waiting to happen. Someone is going to light themselves 😲 I mean most of her followers appear to be hard of thinking.
What really worried me is in the ear candling bollox she says she's going to use them on Harvey because he has problems with his ears 😳. I bloody hope she doesn't! His 'ear problems' are sensory as part of his conditions. And not helped by his gobshite mother, loud music & a constant trail of strangers in & out 😭.

Last edited:
  • Sad

Moobiemoo

VIP Member
latest ASA response - upheld against Cole for undisclosed ads. I mean it’s just a slap but they Should be following the bloody rules

Our decision

We have been in touch with Carl Woods and William Grey and provided them with guidance on what we expect of brands and influencers on social media.

So I then reported them both for the gadget box U.K. ones 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

liar liar

VIP Member
New thread suggestion:

We're supposed to swallow Katie's lies but Tattlers are such clever special spies!

lifeissweet

Chatty Member
Why the fuck has Harvey got an instagram account? Surely as a vulnerable adult that shouldn't be allowed?
I've only had a quick look and was really disturbed about the photos of him half naked, there are all kinds of weirdos out there. The one where Katie is hugging him dressed only in a towel and it says 'best mummy ever'. Surely he didn't write that?
There's another one of her hugging him when she's topless and someone has commented that people must have sick minds if they see something wrong with the picture. There must have been a lot of negative posts at the time. I have teenage boys and they wouldn't want to catch a glimpse of me in the buff accidentally.If I posed nearly naked with them they'd run for the hills. Being unclothed in front of your kids when they're little is one thing and I don't even care if people are naturists, but these pictures of a vulnerable teen with his nearly naked mother draped over him and smooching him turn my stomach. It's really not appropriate in my book, or I may be just an old fashioned prude. 🙄

Euch - just found the video where she's got him advertising the big clothing! WTF! If I lived my life in the media there is no way I'd let my kids be photographed, and especially if they had any sort of special needs. Kids and vulnerable adults can't give willing consent aand fully understand the consequences.

When we were kids a classmate did modelling for catalogues. We all saw him in his pants in Kays and his life was hell after that 😖

Last edited:

Gullri

VIP Member
Hi all! I am a swedish lurker 😊 I want to thank you for all the Katie threads. I am following here every day. something about Harvey is making me more and more upset. He is18, he is a young man, with autism and special needs. He is not a child anymore, but a young grown up. I start to really worry about him. He seems to be kept away from growing up with all this santa Claus stuff and so on. And the stimming he does in the santagreeting clip? Is that really a sign of happiness or is it stress as well. Sorry for my english, doing my best😀

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Linda La Hughes

VIP Member
This is what i sent to hype

I think it is absolutely disgusting that you are working with Katie Price for the reasons below

1.She exploits her disabled child by coercing him into sharing her views as well as using him to advertise products.
2.She repeatedly breaks ASA regulations.
3.She is scamming people into buying products with false claims and that sometimes do not even arrive.
4.She deceives her bankruptcy at every opportunity.
5.She is a vile bully who threatens people.
6.She is an unfit irresponsible pet owner

You may or may not care but while you work with this woman i will no longer be a customer of yours.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

BarryHeavens

VIP Member
I genuinely see her life ending badly.
Drug overdose, suicide, manic episode that goes too far, car crash from reckless driving.
Once upon a time she had EVERYTHING and could do ANYTHING she's lost everything, to be shacked up with a bloke half her age and fame hungry.
She could get help BUT when someone's manic like she is, they're having the time of their life! (I've dealt with this with a family member) she needs someone solid around her to say "you need help!"
Wheres Andrew, Polly, Gary, Phil, Melody, Michelle, Emma B? All the people you used to see, where's her Brother, her sister, why is no one helping her? Why can't Peter reach out and say "You need help, for our kids I'll get it you!?"
I'm not saying I like her now, but I used to but I just don't get where everyone went 😳🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
IF it was anything to do with Harvey, then she will never say (and rightly so).
Absolutely. She was responsible for that puppy & failed spectacularly in her responsibilities, end of. I didn't mean to cause upset by suggesting that Harvey may be responsible. As a parent of additional needs children I can see how this may have happened. I'm not suggesting for 1 moment that he deliberately harmed the puppy in a psychopathic way. He clearly loves animals. And animals are wonderful therapy for additional needs. I remember in 1 of her 'shows' years ago Harvey was having a meltdown & she said get the dog out of here. In the same show she also said he couldn't be trusted with the animals or his younger siblings. Her choice of words is sickening. It's nothing to do with trust. It's to do with her lack of care & support for him. I find it desperately sad that she & those close to him should know his triggers yet he seems to be placed in vulnerable & distressing situations. She is cruel & disgusting 😭

• Sad
  • Heart

BigMavis

VIP Member
I'm so sick of these posts asking where would I get this, anyone know a business who....fucking Google it and make a few phone calls like the rest of us.
Any business who sends her her requests should be immediately black listed.
That would be an instagram page I'd readily follow, businesses gifting products, why should you the ordinary consumer pay!

• Heart

Sazbee

VIP Member
So if I arrange a photoshoot in my home and invite my grandparents to have their hair and makeup done "just for fun" will I finally be able to see them??

Lollypops

VIP Member
'Look at the nuts on this boy, you got some balls, put me to shame' says Carl in front of Princess in the garden centre video about an ornamental stag/horse/reindeer? Then KP tickles the said balls...... They are sick.......:sick::mad:

• Sick
  • Angry

NParker

Chatty Member

It’s atrocious! She likes her filters too. Doesn’t say much for your work if you have to use filters all the time.

She was calling someone out, but that person said I stand corrected if I’m wrong and she still had a go.... there is a button under report for bullying, ooops, I may have just accidentally pressed it 🤣🤣🤣
Exactly! There's not a single picture of her work without a filter, and in all her own selfies she uses filters that distort her features completely.

Even Katie had filter eyelashes on, which moved to the side of her head when she turned around! Just more proof that it's all lies. They must look awful in natural light.

20201129_193557.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 23

VIP Member
I see that Fern has now put a post up saying she’s been advised to stay off social media.

I’ve not seen any proof of the death threats or acid attacks she’s talking about but if true, she doesn’t deserve that kind of shite. However, as a so called professional running her own business, I would say she’s massively let herself down with her behaviour surrounding this.

Meanwhile Katie is chilling and carrying on with her normal posts....the mind boggles 🤯
Fernmakeup.png

And Katie is blameless, never her fault is it.

• Haha
  • Wow

Traveler001

VIP Member
Anyone else not allowed makeup when they were 13 and would be over the moon to get a lip balm and wear it while they played polly pocket... just me? 😆

• Haha

Lunamoon22

VIP Member
Screenshot_20201129-181835.png

Screenshot_20201129-181819.png

Wut...? Is she... Trying to compare people going for essential food shops... to her getting up close and slapping shit on KP and cos face....?

Also, I've not since a single person socialize in Tesco - people understand it's a pandemic 🙄

What a moron.

Last edited:
  • Haha

NParker

Chatty Member
Definitely a furniture showroom!
It could be the sofa she was begging for at the start of lockdown.

Isn't Junior supposed to be isolating? Or is this to prove to us that he really does like Coal...

She's disgusting having so many men around her teenage daughter. I would NEVER have my daughter hugged up on the 5th man I'd lived in a row that's not her dad. She's awful!

• Heart

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
No, just running around screaming like a banshee, so no change th
I've forced myself to watch it as you said there was no eating 🤣. How many people are in the bloody house claiming that it's work? The amount of clutter all over after it had been sorted out while she was on holiday/working/baby making 🙈. Zero need for the couple of seconds showing Harvey to be seen. Other than she thinks it'll get a few laughs. She is disgusting. The constant exploitation, neglect, coercion, abuse of that young man is sickening. He is clearly suffering in her 'care'. She doesn't give a fuck about him or his health in any way at all. How the hell can she bang on about Harvey's Law & internet bullying/trolling? What does the thick bitch think she constantly does 🤦. He's going to end up back in hospital again. I hope if he does the hospital refuse to let him back into her 'care' & insist on involvement from the relevant authorities. I think that's why he was in hospital so long last time. I bet she had to agree to certain things & clearly she isn't doing a damn thing. How does she get away with this in plain fucking sight 😡.

Her hair.... what's going on? Greasy, dirty looking disaster. Clearly all these products she's selling are not as amazing as she tells us all 🙄. In sooooo much pain with her feet but can move sofa's 🤔. I wonder if she constantly yells & shrieks when the camera stops? She is without doubt on something all the time. Either prescribed or not prescribed. Probably taking Harvey's meds!

Nice to see you here Jed 😊. You can have your say here without getting deleted/ghosted. Unlike The Sun!

Anyway....rushing off to order myself a Katie & Carl large canvas.... anybody want 1? 🤣🤢

Wow.... Katie & Carl didn't even make the guest list for the Lakeside Wonderland press event. Looking at the pics I have no clue who half the 'celebrities'' even are 🤷. But I bet she's seething that Kieran & Michelle were invited 🤣. All looking glam, glowing & genuinely happy. And she's resorted to looking like shit, screeching & staging a rat invasion for likes 🤣🤣.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Dani1974

Peter needs to step up now. If that was my daughter I'd be horrified. She will be pimping her out before too long. She's a child...