Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Moobiemoo

VIP Member
More ASA reports. I’m not going to say what for now to not give them ideas as to what I am reporting them for

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

BigMavis

VIP Member
Unfortunately there are loop holes in the UK and Europe surrounding the sale and distribution of real fur. People need to get really angry about KP not only advertising but wearing real fur. She's not an animal lover, she neglects animals and leaves them to die. No other words to describe her other than a great big atrocious c@*%. People will rage at her today and tomorrow it'll be something else.

freda19

VIP Member
Apart from her hair the same way as Katie’s was, she does not look like her. She’s all Pete.
Princess is more like Peter than she is like pricey. I remember her saying more than a few times that princess was an ugly child and had Peter's nose. He had his nose done years ago because it was not his best feature:giggle:. So it was cruel of pricey talking about the child like that. But yes, she does have peter's features, but her hair is totally from pricey's ma, blonde and curly/kinky.
Slathering the kid with make up and straightening her hair won't alter the fact that she's an Andre.

• Sad

Facehugger

VIP Member
An air purifier? The perfect gift for Christmas this winter?

Right, come on ladies, who the bloody fuck would be over the moon at finding one of those wrapped up under the tree on Xmas morning? 🤣🤣🎄

How can her face look bumpy but yet smooth at the same time, this makes zero sense to me.
It's like wet poured concrete before it's gone off 👍🤣

• Haha

NParker

Chatty Member
I'd definitely back you up. I saw the video & it was disgusting. I just wish I'd saved it before they deleted it. Snarling directly into the camera like a bloody psychopath 😡. However I can understand your reluctance. Maybe seek some advice from victim support?

What is going on with her face? 😳
And that's her with make-up and editing, this is her without. Add the bad breath, farting and God knows what else.

20201204_170030.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow

Upintheair83

VIP Member
God that video on Kate’s Instagram where her and princess are pouting is so cringe! Katie is so desperate to hang on to her youth and looks! She actually looks deranged with all that eye fucking!
She keeps going on about princess as her mini me because she knows princess is gorgeous and going to be a real stunner but she has to remind people it’s the ‘pricey genes’ and for people to pick out how much she looks like Kate.
I also think in a warped way when she hears Pete call princess gorgeous then he must think Kate still is. I only think this because Iv heard say a few times to J&P ‘your dad says you look like me, don’t he?’ It’s all about wanting people to still think she’s attractive I’m sure of it! She’s so intent on pushing princess as her mini me for all the wrong reasons. Poor princess, she will be going down the wrong road at this rate- all because her mum is f****d up

BigMavis

VIP Member
From that article - she's convinced her old mansion is haunted as she's seen aparitions in the window - Wait what - where did this come from?? :oops:
Not sure if it was that house, I've lost track, but she has had psychic mediums at her house in the past. Psychic Sally told her sunbeds where haunted.
I cannot even believe I'm typing this.

• Haha

Facehugger

VIP Member
Jed, the mirror are ready to run the story if you want, Alison, from the suns comments just needs your crime number...what do you think... if you want to let me know 🤞🤞🤞we are all behind you xx

The air purifier story, mentions you, I’ve reported the account to Insta...
Everyone is with you Jed xx it's disgusting what he did.

• Heart

Sazbee

VIP Member
Report her !!!!
I'm going to! There is also a hairdresser tagged on the photos too. They are either very stupid or very arrogant to flaunt lockdown so blatantly. I wouldn't want to wish Covid on anyone but it's frustrating that none of these people ever catch it.

Moobiemoo

VIP Member
Is anyone else reporting this because I am going to look like I am a stalker at this rate to the ASA 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

MaxieMoo

VIP Member
What an absolute car crash of a human. As mentioned previously, that does not seem earwax but if it is (I doubt), why does someone get fake tan, fake teeth, surgery etc but let earwax accumulate like that? If that actually came out off her ear, she would almost feel like she just delivered a baby as it's ginormous!
It was probably the remains of her drug addled brain .

• Haha

Upintheair83

VIP Member
It will be interesting to see how Katie reacts to princess in a few years time. It’s fairly obvious Princess is gorgeous already and she will only get more attractive.
Somehow I don’t think Cole and Katie will last and so the inevitable will happen and pricey will go after another man- but she always chooses younger men and men who are just into looks. Some seem attracted to her ‘celebrity’ but I reckon soon it will be princess with the fame and looks- and so what happens when princess is around a new man? I bet there will be some flirting etc. I mean you read about men going off with their partners daughters don’t you? Katie hates competition and is used to attention being on her, so I’m interested in how the future will play out when princess gets older and garners more attention with men.

Sazbee

VIP Member
She made sure to bring Junior and take a picture of her hugging him!

Watch this video from 38:00 onwards. She gives Harvey a bath and you see (even if staged) interactions that seem genuine. I know others have argued against, but look how Harvey and Junior are with her...then compare with how she is now! It's night and day. She can't even fake good parenting now.

That’s amazing! She’s so calm and normal (for her) and no manic shouting. She actually shows genuine love and the children were obviously well cared for by her then. It’s a really sad comparison. She looks so pretty there too.

• Heart

Lunamoon22

VIP Member
I see that Fern has now put a post up saying she’s been advised to stay off social media.

I’ve not seen any proof of the death threats or acid attacks she’s talking about but if true, she doesn’t deserve that kind of shite. However, as a so called professional running her own business, I would say she’s massively let herself down with her behaviour surrounding this.

Meanwhile Katie is chilling and carrying on with her normal posts....the mind boggles 🤯
Nasty messages like that are never ok.

I'm always a bit hesitant to instantly believe that she's getting all these death threads etc... especially when she decides to "out" people by reposting screen shots of their messages telling her that she's broken lockdown laws... yet she doesn't out the people who are telling her to off herself.... hmmm.

Also, I never trust the word of people who work with KP. They're all full of shit and this girl is case and point.

Reactions: 19

Chinchin

Firstly Jed, I think it’s disgusting what they did to you. Nobody should have to go through the abuse you did and I am pleased you reported it to the police. I definitely think you should take up the opportunity of putting your side of the story in the paper. It might also alert those who are working with KP to get the anti-bullying law through that maybe they are working with the wrong person and that KP and Cole are just nasty people!

Secondly, @Cloud Chaser I have a couple of suggestions as to how you might be able to track down the missing Range Rover or at least who might be able to help you track it down. I don’t want to reveal it on here in case it tips them off but it may be worth a try. Let me know how best to contact you to fill you in!!

• Heart

weebee

I see that Fern has now put a post up saying she’s been advised to stay off social media.

I’ve not seen any proof of the death threats or acid attacks she’s talking about but if true, she doesn’t deserve that kind of shite. However, as a so called professional running her own business, I would say she’s massively let herself down with her behaviour surrounding this.

Meanwhile Katie is chilling and carrying on with her normal posts....the mind boggles 🤯