Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

freda19

VIP Member
This thread is not even funny like a lot of other threads around here. It’s not us taking the piss. It’s actually quite upsetting at times. They are so toxic
Exactly. To be honest it makes me boke when people post old vids and links showing how "amazing" she was back in the day and drone on about what must have happened to change that, poor katie blah fucken blah. Fuck off. Nothing happened. She was always a piece of shit but her management kept her under control for the reality shows. She knew what the public wanted ... the Katie and Peter Fairy story, so that's what she gave them. Once she got bored and had a belly full of faking it for the cameras her real self emerged. This is what she is and what she always was, the real selfish greedy person with no moral compass who doesn't give a shit that she's part of online scamming of innocent gullible people.
As for Harvey. Yes, look at those old vids, he's speaking reasonably well and was progressing because his grandma Amy was looking after his daily needs and ensuring he got schooled. Now look at him. Total reversal, all that good work wasted. I'm so shocked at all that rocking, that's not a good sign, not even in happy moments. Too much stimulation like that "OOH HARVE, IT'S SANTA WOO-HOO. HE GOT YOUR LETTER HARVE! ARE YOU HAPPY HARVE. WOO-HOO! DO YOU LOVE IT HARVE? WOO-HOO" is the kind of thing that gets him worked up mentally and ends up with him causing damage to property. She should be working on keeping him calm, not screaming in his ear and behaving like an insane clown. That infuriated me. She knows the drill, try to keep stimulation to a minimum for a calmer home life, but that doesn't make for good youtube shite so she behaves like a loony and sets him up for more trolling.
She's just a selfish cunt.
Sorry for the rant but that rocking triggers me. Poor kid doesn't stand a chance.😢

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 48

Uppompey

Chatty Member
Suggested next thread : Flogging tat, where’s the rat, is Katie pregnant or just getting fat?

• Haha
Reactions: 46

Moobiemoo

VIP Member
Guess what...
ASA ruled the gorlies ad did break the rules and they have had a warning

Thank you for contacting the Advertising Standards Authority (ASA) with your complaint about Katie Price and Gorlies.

Having now reviewed the ad in light of your concerns, we have come to the conclusion that it was likely to have broken the advertising rules that we administer. I am writing to let you know that we have taken steps to address this. We have explained your concerns to the advertiser and Ms Price and provided guidance to them on the areas that require attention, together with advice on how to ensure that their advertising complies with the Codes.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37

freda19

VIP Member
Or not. People are trying to stay afloat in this horrific year. Not everyone agrees with the useless and draconian government response to the virus.
Not much point in "staying afloat" if you've murdered all your dear old grandparents and half the children in the local disability school residing in the households you choose to be a superspreader in.
The thick shits are boasting about flaunting the rules while us peasants do our best not to be walking covid spreaders.They are cunts.
Oh well, at least granny will look nice in her coffin, make up and hair done to perfection. Such a pity there will only be a limited number at her funeral, so not much opportunity for free advertising of their craft.:rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Moobiemoo

VIP Member
@Rockin' Robin
Thank you for the new thread title

I hope this is right 😂

Ok fixed it!

New thread catch up:

Katie is clearly living in Essex with Carl. Nearly all of her IG stories are filmed at his house. Which does NOT have a large Astro turfed garden. The garden he was advertising was the Astro turf companies garden.

She can’t say Carl, so she calls him Cole 😂

She hasn’t been back to the Surrey rental for some time. There have been no live sightings of lovely Harvey, apart from wheeling him out with old photos for PR for herself and trying to get free things for him.

Also she does NOT have Blade (dog) or Hagrid (cat) living with her. Whereabouts unknown of all 3. Katie has therefore been bought a new dog by Cole, which is a little french bulldog after she killed the last one. And at least 3 other dogs have died in her care

She hasn’t seen Junior for a few weeks, partly as he is self isolating

Katie went Christmas shopping and hugged the manager of a garden centre in the middle of lockdown, no masks, they all lied that the garden centre was closed to the public when stories clearly showed it was NOT closed. Van Hages had to close comments on their social media due to backlash

In more serious news, it has become clear that Katie is partaking in e-commerce scams. She is consistently advertising products with discounts on swipe ups that customers are constantly complaining about never receiving. We are reporting her scams, and if you are reading this and have been scammed, please post about it

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 32

Moobiemoo

VIP Member
Can I just add, people of The Sun and those of ‘it’s what teenage girls do’ that I have teenage girls and the only time the older one wore make up like that was to her prom when she was 16 and even she laughed at herself. They don’t go out to parties getting drunk looking like Bratz dolls. I don’t mind her wearing make up and don’t stop her but I don’t even think she owns a skirt or heels 😂

The other one who is now 16 owns just a pair of tweezers and a mascara, she doesn’t like make up and her friends are all the same - they think heavy make up is gross and lame. Scruffy old beach hair, freckles and jangly bracelets with a big chunky pair of glasses seem to be what they like to look like

girls don’t just automatically like dolls, sparkly stuff and broom lashes, it’s something they see others doing and low self esteem makes them feel like they need to like the same things to fit in. Raise your kids to be fiesty and independent they will not place importance on what they look like but what their brains can do and how the world works.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Silly-old-Slapper

VIP Member
View attachment 328589

View attachment 328590

Wut...? Is she... Trying to compare people going for essential food shops... to her getting up close and slapping shit on KP and cos face....?

Also, I've not since a single person socialize in Tesco - people understand it's a pandemic 🙄

What a moron.
The inner teacher in me wants to take my red marking pen, correct all her grammar and spelling and send it back to her with "See me after class". She's thick as pigshit.

anyone taking CW up on this amazing offer...🤔🙄

anyone taking CW up on this amazing offer...🤔🙄
There's more ve!our in that room than a branch of Juicy Couture in the 90s. At least the Jodie Marsh dartboard is covering up the Love live laugh sign.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 30

freda19

VIP Member
Just an observation and it’s a really sad one....Harvey has digressed massively in the last few years. His speech has deteriorated, he is clearly just now trying to self sooth though rocking etc because he is not being given the attention and attachment that he needs. Really quite disturbing and tragic, deserves so much better
Exactly. Thank you, I can't stress enough how that household is affecting him negatively.
He barely speaks in her vids other than to parrot "Harvey loves mummy" or "Mummy loves Harvey". He just doesn't interact because nobody expects him to. They hand him his ipad and talk over and around him and give him no entry into conversation. No one in that household gives him one to one attention. They either act like he's not there or swarm around him like mad bumble bees all buzzing and shouting and working him into a frenzy over fuck all. On a vid of when he was in hospital a few months ago Bunny was wittering on at him as he sat up in bed, as little kids do, talking nonsense bless her, but Harvey just calmly said "Ok that's enough now bunny" because he'd literally had enough, so he said so. No temper, no nastiness, no getting himself worked up. But he was so calm about it I was shocked and amazed at him putting that intelligent sentence together. He can do it, he has the capability to express himself but nobody around him wants to nurture it. They prefer keeping him as some sort of cute pet to do tricks on video.
Clearly in his hospital stay the staff were actually speaking to him like he was a human and he got the chance to string sentences together without cuntface screaming in his ear "HARVEY TELL THE DOCTOR YES/NO" or "TELL THE NURSE HOW MUCH HARVEY LOVES MUMMY".

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30

NParker

Chatty Member
Here's something interesting. Katie's first YouTube video. Featuring FERN, the infamous makeup artist, who uses CGI rather than real skill (stay tuned for a world exclusive glimpse of her face without filters), Sparkle the now dead dog who had just had puppies, Blade who has clearly been de-barked, and more of Katie's lies about still owning the house and renovating it...obviously never happened.

You can see how rapidly her life has actually gone down hill since meeting Coal, although she was already on her way down.

Fern on Instagram:

20201201_115027.jpg

Fern in real life:

20201201_115223.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29

Moobiemoo

VIP Member
Is that what happy is meant to look like. Fake manic laughing photo taken by your 13yo as neither of you have any mates anyway 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

Moobiemoo

VIP Member
I’m now going to have to Jack my job in because it’s a full time fucking job reporting her to ASA

She is claiming the bra stops ageing! And ‘weakening’ 😡
Also no ad on her post

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 27