Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Loulindy

I can't find any info about Zina Skin when googling it. Has anyone else found any information?

Reactions: 1

Back at Carl’s, Harvey left out again 🤔

Snuggle bunnies is off on one again:
Me and all my friends are sick and tired of the way The Jed Reilly gang or should I say Don Corleoni and her ruthless enforcers Woo Woo and Walker who bully fans of beautiful Katie on comments like the mafia. Aided by PoopyBrainZero LOL LOL Get away with such cruelty.
I've forced myself to watch it as you said there was no eating 🤣. How many people are in the bloody house claiming that it's work? The amount of clutter all over after it had been sorted out while she was on holiday/working/baby making 🙈. Zero need for the couple of seconds showing Harvey to be seen. Other than she thinks it'll get a few laughs. She is disgusting. The constant exploitation, neglect, coercion, abuse of that young man is sickening. He is clearly suffering in her 'care'. She doesn't give a fuck about him or his health in any way at all. How the hell can she bang on about Harvey's Law & internet bullying/trolling? What does the thick bitch think she constantly does 🤦. He's going to end up back in hospital again. I hope if he does the hospital refuse to let him back into her 'care' & insist on involvement from the relevant authorities. I think that's why he was in hospital so long last time. I bet she had to agree to certain things & clearly she isn't doing a damn thing. How does she get away with this in plain fucking sight 😡.

Her hair.... what's going on? Greasy, dirty looking disaster. Clearly all these products she's selling are not as amazing as she tells us all 🙄. In sooooo much pain with her feet but can move sofa's 🤔. I wonder if she constantly yells & shrieks when the camera stops? She is without doubt on something all the time. Either prescribed or not prescribed. Probably taking Harvey's meds!

Nice to see you here Jed 😊. You can have your say here without getting deleted/ghosted. Unlike The Sun!

Anyway....rushing off to order myself a Katie & Carl large canvas.... anybody want 1? 🤣🤢

Wow.... Katie & Carl didn't even make the guest list for the Lakeside Wonderland press event. Looking at the pics I have no clue who half the 'celebrities'' even are 🤷. But I bet she's seething that Kieran & Michelle were invited 🤣. All looking glam, glowing & genuinely happy. And she's resorted to looking like shit, screeching & staging a rat invasion for likes 🤣🤣.
After I wrote to The Sun asking why they weren't reporting on my threats, reported to the police and with a Crime Number, video has been seen by many in TGI Fridays when Cole threatened to 'mess me up' infront of KP, Junior and Princess. im sure most of you know im a middle aged women in remission from cancer. after the Police complaint, the video was taken of UTube, edited, badly then back up. However it was viewed by dozens of people.
I've forced myself to watch it as you said there was no eating 🤣. How many people are in the bloody house claiming that it's work? The amount of clutter all over after it had been sorted out while she was on holiday/working/baby making 🙈. Zero need for the couple of seconds showing Harvey to be seen. Other than she thinks it'll get a few laughs. She is disgusting. The constant exploitation, neglect, coercion, abuse of that young man is sickening. He is clearly suffering in her 'care'. She doesn't give a fuck about him or his health in any way at all. How the hell can she bang on about Harvey's Law & internet bullying/trolling? What does the thick bitch think she constantly does 🤦. He's going to end up back in hospital again. I hope if he does the hospital refuse to let him back into her 'care' & insist on involvement from the relevant authorities. I think that's why he was in hospital so long last time. I bet she had to agree to certain things & clearly she isn't doing a damn thing. How does she get away with this in plain fucking sight 😡.

Her hair.... what's going on? Greasy, dirty looking disaster. Clearly all these products she's selling are not as amazing as she tells us all 🙄. In sooooo much pain with her feet but can move sofa's 🤔. I wonder if she constantly yells & shrieks when the camera stops? She is without doubt on something all the time. Either prescribed or not prescribed. Probably taking Harvey's meds!

Nice to see you here Jed 😊. You can have your say here without getting deleted/ghosted. Unlike The Sun!

Anyway....rushing off to order myself a Katie & Carl large canvas.... anybody want 1? 🤣🤢

Wow.... Katie & Carl didn't even make the guest list for the Lakeside Wonderland press event. Looking at the pics I have no clue who half the 'celebrities'' even are 🤷. But I bet she's seething that Kieran & Michelle were invited 🤣. All looking glam, glowing & genuinely happy. And she's resorted to looking like shit, screeching & staging a rat invasion for likes 🤣🤣.

After I wrote to The Sun asking why they weren't reporting on my threats, reported to the police and with a Crime Number, video has been seen by many (which I'm sure you've seen as well). Others have also been threatened and called cu@nts one I understand being a women in a wheelchair. I've been completely blocked by The Sun.

• Heart
Reactions: 1

Back at Carl’s, Harvey left out again 🤔

Snuggle bunnies is off on one again:
Me and all my friends are sick and tired of the way The Jed Reilly gang or should I say Don Corleoni and her ruthless enforcers Woo Woo and Walker who bully fans of beautiful Katie on comments like the mafia. Aided by PoopyBrainZero LOL LOL Get away with such cruelty.
Where is this posted about me? Jed xxx