Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Facehugger

VIP Member
Fur flying now.

Evening all ❤ just catching up. I'd like to stick those sliders and that fedora hat right up her bloody arse, she's disgusting. She'd sell her own mother if she had the chance. Claims she's an animal lover, god she makes me cross! 🤬

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

Moobiemoo

VIP Member
Or not. People are trying to stay afloat in this horrific year. Not everyone agrees with the useless and draconian government response to the virus.
Look this MUA is clearly a massive twat in her own right from her social media
And KP has a vulnerable son who is at high risk and already spent time this year in ITU

But let’s get make up done for fun and hug people in garden centres eh

I leave well alone in terms of being the COVID police but well, if the make up session ends up making Harvey ill then Katie has to live with herself doesn’t she 🤷🏻‍♀️

Well what a nights sleep I had! 😂 I dreamt I was a nanny for KP and her house was a gross shit hole. I took one of the kids to the toilet in the night and Cole was in the bath and thought it was really funny I saw him naked. KP was laid up in bed like Madeline from Death Becomes her then he tried it on with me the next day and said she was a fucking night mare and I was scared of KP finding out that I had shagged him but it was rubbish anyway 😂😂😂😂😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22

NParker

Chatty Member
As long as Keiran and Katie lived together Harvey had a more calm homelife. At least the same ”dad” for years, same house, the smaller siblings always around. Now it is moms different boyfriends and different places to call home. Mucky mansion seemed ok back then. Now Katie is moving around, shouting to him like she thinks he is both blind and death. And oh well I could go on and on. Poor Harvey😩
I've always found it uncomfortable to view footage of Alex, Kieran, Kris and now Carl attempting to befriend Harvey. But to keep him in his comfort zone amongst this chaos, (and to continue to use him as another promotional tool) I guess she's intentionally stunted his growth.

One of the worst comments she made, which really stuck with me, was when she spoke about hiring a prostitute for him when he reached 18. Now contrast that with how she has caused him to regress into such an innocent and childlike state. And why would an advocate for anti-bullying towards people with disabilities, say something so distasteful on live TV?

• Wow
  • Angry

littleladyv

I am
Not convinced she sees Harvey, a lot of what she posts is probably from his residential care as they will share pictures with her. She most definitely saves random videos and photos for future use to look like she has the kids more.

Who’s up for saying more like a ‘mini Pete’ she’d hate that, and a mini her isn’t nothing to aspire too even she doesn’t look like herself so how can princess,

• Heart

BabeOne

No time to catch up of late, but I've just watched Harvey with Santa Claus.

I'm absolutely stunned - that video should have been kept private, for just Family. Harvey isn't a fuckin' performing seal KP! ☹🤬 Harvey won't realise how you have shared that on YT. It's absolutely appaling.

We are parents to a Son with learning disability and Autism - some things should and need to be kept private for them.

There is so much I could say, but it won't make any difference to Harvey's life - it's very, very sad, and for me, with work I have done with disabilities, and also our Son in raising awareness of Autism and learning disability, the video of Harvey, does nothing to help him, and everything to make her money. She's no better than a pimp!

• Heart
  • Sad

Chi4

VIP Member
Her hair is fooked , it’s about 6 inches long all over and broken. She has a wig on whilst advertising the latest crap. But usually bad extensions that are attempting some kind of balayage but isn’t working ( hairdresser here ) so you can see her broken brown hair on top of the daft blonde weft !

DC16

VIP Member
From rats tail hair to rats in the rental, her omission of #ad wasn’t accidental.

• Heart
  • Haha

freda19

VIP Member
I want to but I'm scared on a number of levels. It'
s me sticking my head above the parapet. Firstly I'm worried people won't back me up as witnesses. Secondly, fear for the safety of my family. I just don't know.
@harry smith . No, don't do it. That's my advice.
It could bring her nutty fans to your door and they are mad cows who have no boundaries.
Best let it lie for now, she'll get her come-uppance and so will he. Karma awaits them and Karma can be a bitch.;).
Getting more immersed in this kind of negativity will make you ill.
Focus on keeping yourself well.🥰

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
🤷‍♀️ The hairdresser has replied to someone's comment saying it was for a photoshoot which is apparently allowed 🤷‍♀️ hmmm...….

View attachment 327567
he doesn’t seem like the brightest spark but then again they all seem pretty thick.
Mobile hairdresser's, make up artists, manicurists etc are NOT allowed to work under the current lockdown rules. So they should all be fined. We all need to take screenshots of their bragging & call the police or report online 😡

Reactions: 21

BigMavis

VIP Member
I think it would be great if Harvey's instagram was used as a platform to share his artwork, he is very talented or as a means to educate people about disabilities. If his mum stayed off it, that's exactly what it could be, but her pictures invite negativity and controversy. Lots of people with disabilities of every description use the Internet.

• Heart

CannyLass

There was a comment left on Cole’s Instagram picture of Sid, saying that they couldn’t wait to meet Sid..
hmmm low and behold when you look at the profile it’s got a link on the bio with the big clothing website..
Seems something might be going on 🤷‍♀️
They have Harvey advertising for them. It's just Harvey doesn't know it yet. There's a video on Facebook from September, with KP encouraging Harvey to say how much he loves his tracksuit, and says ''where's it from, big clothing 4 u?'' Infact there's a couple of videos they're using, going back to August.

Harvey will think his Mummy will be taking a nice Xmas photo next to the Xmas tree.

That poor lad has no idea he's being exploited.

• Angry
  • Sad

Ecosse

VIP Member
I am just ....WTAF about that picture on the wall. How massive does your ego have to be to have a blown-up portrait of yourself in everybody's face like that?

• Haha

lozenger

Chatty Member
She is eating AGAIN in the opening credits. I don’t think I can continue past 2 seconds 😂

Eat later on? Why is she always eating on camera?
Came on here just to say the same thing - I literally cannot stand it. I remember when Alex won BB & she wisked him off to Vegas to get married - she announced it whilst stuffing her face full of choc truffles - she literally couldnt speak "scoff, scoff, guess whaaat, we scoff are litereally scoff ge hinng maawwwiiid scoff" DISGUSTING!! DON'T TALK WITH YOUR MOUTH FULL

and on another note - really well done @Moobiemoo @DC16 &. @Cloud Chaser for sniffing out her dodgy dealings & slippery tactics - nothing escapes these intrepid TaTTLERS!! 👏👏🔍

• Haha

Ecosse

VIP Member
I don't know who this Fern woman is, but having taken a (mercifully) brief look at the links on here today, I would say that she's very successfully put the kibosh on her career on this one. Silly woman.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

NParker

Chatty Member
Maybe Katie is finally learning - at the "just for fun/touting for modelling contracts" make-up session, Princess had her nails done. They are hidden from view in this photo, so it's harder to tell when it was taken.
I don't think I've ever seen Katie wear the same outfit twice (except for those bloody furry sliders).

Maybe it's the way it's said, through those teef. "Joo-nyaa" I notice that Peter and Emily tend to call him J.
Interestingly most of her clothes on Depop are high street or the JYY range which would have been gifted to her for free.

She's come a long way from turning her nose up at designers who were trying to dress her for the Oscar's party!

The one constant you have to give her credit for is that her style has always been, and remains unbelievably tacky.

BOO_0087-Edit-2_1800x1800.jpg

"Massive announcement?" Who does she think she is, Boris?
Her announcement should be that she's a massive illiterate twat who has no real make-up skills so uses Facetune on all of her clients.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20