Katie Price #109 Skanky spewing yet more bile, there had never been anyone so vicious and vile.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Because her raging uncontrollable jealousy gets her every time. It was like Emily last week.

If KH has custody of the kids she's probably thought she'd get the kids back if he's done? But it doesn't work that way
She doesn’t care what happens to those kids. It’s of no consequence to her. As long as she gets her revenge.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Damp Jan for me too. I blame the maritime climate.
For a second there I thought you were talking about Jan who was defending Pwicey a few threads ago. That bleeping Jan. I wonder what happened to Lee Purkiss too. Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Evening Captain. Glad you're in the house. Catch up quickly, looks like we'll need you to start the new thread and keep the ball rolling very soon.
Captains in the house Pom... 👏no pressure... lol.. hope you're ok sweetheart. Great to see you whenever you're here . Lots of love xxx😀 🤣💞

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I’m sober too babe, got the all clear with my endoscopy this week (wooooooohoooooo, ahem, excuse me, got carried away) but I’m still to scared to drink. It’s ginger ale for this boring devil
Evil, isn't it. :( But an all clear on your endo is fabulous news! One of the others will have to have a celebratory drink for you, I don't think my Ribena will cut it. lol

Reactions: 12
Is it just me or has Tattle completely took over? Even moreso since the "Woe is me" bleep started throwing accusations about whens she's off her nut? Like I sit down of an evening and totally bypass the soaps/Netflix and jump straight on here and speed read the missed posts. Next thing 3 hours have passed and I've got duck all watched, I'm just switching between tattle and insta to see if she's posted another coked up/pissed up accusation. Tell me it's not just me 🤔🤣
You are not alone. Even manage to keep logged in at the office.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I see Dame Edna and her side kick have been showcasing their home cooking skills on IG tonight with a curry recipe. I had to rush to the loo before I had an accident. Not laughed so much for a while! Damn that bottle of red wine, hee hee

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Kieran looks extremely strained in the Daily Mail article today. ...................................... <snip>
Yep and I noticed all the rubbish strewn about. Can see why he was married to Skanky for 5 years. Looks like a rubbish tip.

kh3.jpg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
My 2p worth re: Slapgate...
1. KP, B&J over at CWs house, as evidenced by the photo with the Absolut voka bottle. B&J also have a bedroom there. KP logged into Ps IG, and initiates a conversation with KB.
2. CW gets paranoid, wants the phone, KP throws it to B. CW takes the phone, sees the KB messages, hits KP, gets her on the floor and either treads or stamps on her head and takes the ring. In front of B and most likely J too.
3. KP runs to Hs house, hopefully taking B&J with her, but potentially leaving them with drunk and raging CW which might explain why she seems to have lost further access to them.
4. H has a carer, so I expect that person either drove KP to Kirstys house (with H? and B&J?), or got Kirsty to come and collect her. I think this person is probably the 'Nanny' referred to as having given a police statement.
5. KP is drunk, high, paranoid, hysterical and bruised and possibly having a psychotic episode. Kirsty calls the ambulance for MH reasons. When KP spills the beans about being hit, the ambulance crew call in the police. KP repeats DV story. Kirsty may/may not have added makeup to the bruise and/or given KP a sedative.
6. Over the next 3-4 days, CW persuades KP to come back to him. But how to cover up the DV? Blame Kirsty. Try to frighten KH into preventing B&J from giving a statement, and possibly the 'Nanny' too.
7. Intimidation fails, and B&J have given statements to the police. SS have ensured KP can only see her kids under supervision. KP launches underage rape allegations aganst KH as revenge.

...maybe?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Only 3 more million to go skank.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 How long did it take you to pay (if u have it's to stop Carol buggerring off) ... What an absolute cockwombke u are KP ... How many holidays did you pay for including LV before you paid that 2 weeks ago ... IF YOU HAVE ... Because, frankly, if your mouth is moving you are lying

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Maybe something like that but I don't think the police need the parent's permission. So she would be lashing out for no real reason.
ANY reason is a good reason for the K P...
She has reasons for getting up in a morning....everyone else thinks she should just stay the duck in bed !!!
Sorry for my language people I just love ❤ 😍 swearing... makes me feel better. X

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.