Katie Price #109 Skanky spewing yet more bile, there had never been anyone so vicious and vile.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m keeping an open mind about KH. It is possible he could be guilty of something. I just really hate the gloating way KP has gone about this ‘exposure’. She should want better for her kids rather than the excitement about public revenge on him and being ‘right’ which suggests if there are victims, her gloating about it is revolting. it’s not the first time she’s humiliated him either. She should let the police do their investigation and her side of the agreements with social services and not contribute to it in such a way.

I agree about AR. He is awful, he is not innocent, I believe he was very unpleasant to Chantelle on many occasions. He cheated on her and I believe he harassed her online and in person many times

Reactions: 38
Did anyone read any comments under Cole’s boxing video before they were turned off?

Reactions: 13
looking at the time the instagram post were put on it looks like between ten and eleven oclock last night so she was prob pissed or drugged up by then

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Clueless Carol mentioned in the Daily Fail 'Carl questions what kind of man publicly calls for the mother of his children to be banged up' ... but KP saying Kieron should be in jail is ok ..... and Keirans legal team stated that the allegations appear to have initially been made by KP, not by the 'victim'. I personally think its a load of cobblers and the 'victim' was talked into it by KP ... I think that will get cold feet about being involved when they realise how serious it is to make these sort of allegations

Reactions: 54
I feel sick about these accusations against KH. My instinct is to believe people when they say they were abused, but this seems to be a third party accusation coming from a very unreliable third party (KP). If what she is claiming is true then that means she willingly, knowingly left her minor aged daughter in the care of a man she claims abused a minor aged girl. This was how my abuser got access to me, by my mother leaving me with an (known to her) abuser. I feel sick to my stomach over this. If these accusations are true KH is a danger and KP is also a danger to kids, even more than previously thought. If false nobody is safe from KP and her vile, revenge tactics and even though innocent KH reputation is dirt forever, it's one of those accusations that never go away no matter how much proof of innocence is provided.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 74
if she reported it years ago the police would have had to investigate it even if they did not believe her and people would have been questioned then and no decent mother or women would stay with the man if they thought they were guilty of grooming a child (fancy going home and saying i just reported you to the police for grooming a child but it ok we can just carry on as normal and she would have brought it up with the social services when the children were removed from her care and given to him(it just stinks of a women scorned i reckon she is trying to get custody of the younger children the timing of this allegation is just to much of a coincidence)

Reactions: 55
if she reported it years ago the police would have had to investigate it even if they did not believe her and people would have been questioned then and no decent mother or women would stay with the man if they thought they were guilty of grooming a child (fancy going home and saying i just reported you to the police for grooming a child but it ok we can just carry on as normal and she would have brought it up with the social services when the children were removed from her care and given to him(it just stinks of a women scorned i reckon she is trying to get custody of the younger children the timing of this allegation is just to much of a coincidence)
I can't understand why she would have been the one to report it and not the girls parents?

Reactions: 36
Yes indeed how can she have reported 'grooming' but police did nothing 🤷‍♀️ makes no sense!

I can't understand why she would have been the one to report it and not the girls parents?
The person is unlikely to be a girl anymore.....not that I'm saying any of it is likely to be true!

Reactions: 23
Yes indeed how can she have reported 'grooming' but police did nothing 🤷‍♀️ makes no sense!

The person is unlikely to be a girl anymore.....not that I'm saying any of it is likely to be true!
I'm assuming when she reported the "grooming" it was when the girl was underage. You would think she would have approached the girls parents first to give them a heads up and have them report to the police?

Reactions: 25
Well done on the winning title, @Salyara

Recap - Oh, Christ, i've not got the energy for that....go look at the Daily Mail! :D

Old Thread: https://tattle.life/threads/katie-p...ell-like-a-goat-you-live-like-a-scrote.26453/
Haha think this is a good recap 😂

I’m not very good at recaps as I can’t keep up with the threads and Skanky bullshit but will try a mini one!

*Kieran has been reported to the police for apparently engaging in activity with a minor. Only preliminary stories are out but he is engaging with the police. Very odd set of circumstances and lots to implicate KP is behind the report to the police.

*Cole is making statements on his socials saying Skanky was never hit. Neither of them can keep their mouths shut or their stories straight.

*KP did some Emily bashing online and swiftly deleted it. Neither Emily nor PA responded.

*Channel 4’s program about the mucky mansion renovation starts next week.

*Bankruptcy hearing is on Valentine’s Day (how romantic)

*Shes still a grade A c u next Tuesday

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 56
I just think Crawl is controlling her, yes she’s her own person but everything must go through him like the money for her not to have been pulled up on, as well as the assault. He really has something over her and he’s never liked the baby daddies has he!
If they were worried about KH he would be arrested straight away but they really aren’t, she’s full of tit we know this and she couldn’t wait for that notification about him to come through so she could comment!

Reactions: 26
I've always thought that the "dirt" Cole has on her must be something concrete and irrefutable. Gotta be covert video recordings of her being aggressive to the kids, snorting lines, mocking Harvey, something like that. Something that would absolutely finish her once and for all.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.