Katie Price #109 Skanky spewing yet more bile, there had never been anyone so vicious and vile.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'll be the only sober one. Does that mean I have to adult, cause i'm not very good at that. :D
I’m sober too babe, got the all clear with my endoscopy this week (wooooooohoooooo, ahem, excuse me, got carried away) but I’m still to scared to drink. It’s ginger ale for this boring devil

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Is it just me or has Tattle completely took over? Even moreso since the "Woe is me" bleep started throwing accusations about whens she's off her nut? Like I sit down of an evening and totally bypass the soaps/Netflix and jump straight on here and speed read the missed posts. Next thing 3 hours have passed and I've got duck all watched, I'm just switching between tattle and insta to see if she's posted another coked up/pissed up accusation. Tell me it's not just me 🤔🤣
NO it's not just you, I think it's an illness 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I agree with him there on the last bit for once, 'Katie has her own mind and does what she wants'.
As for drama, what does he think effin and jeffin (my mum used to say that :D) all over Instagram is? You could just ignore it Crawl!
Or, God forbid, make your account private ... Seems to me he can dish it out but can't take it ...

Reactions: 12
I'm 3 threads behind!!

Katie is still grinding that axe according to a a quick google search.
Evening Captain. Glad you're in the house. Catch up quickly, looks like we'll need you to start the new thread and keep the ball rolling very soon.

So it looks like she still has court on Monday didn’t her QC say she owed dartford tunnel over 1k?

• Wow
He prob searches them out on his phone whilst he’s sitting in the car waiting for Skanky to finish her community service. Wanky’s got hours of waiting in that car, so I expect he’s got hundreds of these to post everyday now. Aren’t we lucky.
Well I've got one for baby Cole. I don't understand his specific kind of stupid but I admire his commitment to it. Stick that in your pipe

• Haha
Reactions: 15
maybe kieron let the kids make a statement to the police ?
That's what I was thinking as soon as I heard these allegations....keirons 2 kids with KP are involved and witnesses to the slapgate so he's been debating whether to let them speak.. being the primary carer it's his choice .. after lots of deliberation he's decided.. yes they should speak about it...
BUSHAK..... Pricey learns this and is on the warpath.

Reactions: 14
How can that bleep carry on with family life when she has possibly destroyed a lovely happy one!!! She boils my blood 🤬🤬🤬🤬
Because her raging uncontrollable jealousy gets her every time. It was like Emily last week.

If KH has custody of the kids she's probably thought she'd get the kids back if he's done? But it doesn't work that way

Reactions: 22
Katie Price is human garbage. I hope she is charged with making false statements to police. I will never believe a word out of her toothless diseased mouth. duck her.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
B
Earlier in her career she had a much better house than the Mucky Mansion. No pool alas but lots more land and a lot of stables and a manege. It was a documentary and the guy asked her how she would keep it all up if her fame waned. She answered sharp as a tack,"I'll never lose this house because if push came to shove I'd just run it as a livery yard. She was really clued up. What on earth happened to bring her down to this level of pond life vileness?
Probably something to do with all the drugs she shovels up her nose. The money goes quick…

Reactions: 13
Can somebody please tell me how to bookmark, I can't seem to get it and it's all moving so fast.👃

Reactions: 9
Is it just me or has Tattle completely took over? Even moreso since the "Woe is me" bleep started throwing accusations about whens she's off her nut? Like I sit down of an evening and totally bypass the soaps/Netflix and jump straight on here and speed read the missed posts. Next thing 3 hours have passed and I've got duck all watched, I'm just switching between tattle and insta to see if she's posted another coked up/pissed up accusation. Tell me it's not just me 🤔🤣
It’s not just you. I’ve been off tattle for over an hour because my husband wanted to watch a film with me.#raging#had tosavemymarriage

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
That's what I was thinking as soon as I heard these allegations....keirons 2 kids with KP are involved and witnesses to the slapgate so he's been debating whether to let them speak.. being the primary carer it's his choice .. after lots of deliberation he's decided.. yes they should speak about it...
BUSHAK..... Pricey learns this and is on the warpath.
100% This is exactly the way her drug addled brain works. She is full of spite and vengeance no matter what the cost…even a safe home for her children. Michelle and Kieran’s best revenge will be to stay strong and live well. Nothing infuriates KP more. The children should give a statement to police about Carl’s abuse no matter what her threats against Kieran are.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.