Katie Price #109 Skanky spewing yet more bile, there had never been anyone so vicious and vile.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know why but I’m thinking he’s maybe not been happy with the tit she posted on Instagram and maybe the tit hitting the fan post was aimed at her !!! Something big is maybe going to come out about her and that’s why he looks like he’s distancing
You could be right. He has signed up to a new agency who probably told him the her posts will be damaging and will reflect on him. We all know he “does not want to be famous”.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
B
Earlier in her career she had a much better house than the Mucky Mansion. No pool alas but lots more land and a lot of stables and a manege. It was a documentary and the guy asked her how she would keep it all up if her fame waned. She answered sharp as a tack,"I'll never lose this house because if push came to shove I'd just run it as a livery yard. She was really clued up. What on earth happened to bring her down to this level of pond life vileness?
Did she have an indoor pool at one of her properties, I have a vague memory of PA mucking around in the pool with Harvey?

Reactions: 12
I feel your pain. I can recommend the industrial strength tena lady to you. I don't get commission for endorsing their products but I take contactless;) x
Thought I might invest in a pair of the rubber leggings that KP wears, you just need to hose them down at night :cool: x

So do you think she owes other fines that she has not paid?
I'd be more inclined to think she's lying again about paying this fine!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
B
Earlier in her career she had a much better house than the Mucky Mansion. No pool alas but lots more land and a lot of stables and a manege. It was a documentary and the guy asked her how she would keep it all up if her fame waned. She answered sharp as a tack,"I'll never lose this house because if push came to shove I'd just run it as a livery yard. She was really clued up. What on earth happened to bring her down to this level of pond life vileness?
Vodka and Charlie

Reactions: 10
Thought I might invest in a pair of the rubber leggings that KP wears, you just need to hose them down at night :cool: x

I'd be more inclined to think she's lying again about paying this fine!
Well we will soon find out hopefully

Reactions: 9
the exes leaving song is "like a bat out of hell"
The exes all shot out of her life like a bat out of hell... that dungeon she has in the mucky mansion is where all the bodies are buried.... krypton Factor needs to get its act bk on TV and match up the peices of the last few years 🙄.. eeewww scarey 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 12
You lot are on fire tonight waiting for the next epi.
To certain interested parties change your settings to privacy so no one can see what threads you are watching.
Thanks Moe. Did not know I could do that

Reactions: 5
Katie Price #110 Drama Queen strikes again! Community Service is such a pain.

Reactions: 13
My 2p worth re: Slapgate...
1. KP, B&J over at CWs house, as evidenced by the photo with the Absolut voka bottle. B&J also have a bedroom there. KP logged into Ps IG, and initiates a conversation with KB.
2. CW gets paranoid, wants the phone, KP throws it to B. CW takes the phone, sees the KB messages, hits KP, gets her on the floor and either treads or stamps on her head and takes the ring. In front of B and most likely J too.
3. KP runs to Hs house, hopefully taking B&J with her, but potentially leaving them with drunk and raging CW which might explain why she seems to have lost further access to them.
4. H has a carer, so I expect that person either drove KP to Kirstys house (with H? and B&J?), or got Kirsty to come and collect her. I think this person is probably the 'Nanny' referred to as having given a police statement.
5. KP is drunk, high, paranoid, hysterical and bruised and possibly having a psychotic episode. Kirsty calls the ambulance for MH reasons. When KP spills the beans about being hit, the ambulance crew call in the police. KP repeats DV story. Kirsty may/may not have added makeup to the bruise and/or given KP a sedative.
6. Over the next 3-4 days, CW persuades KP to come back to him. But how to cover up the DV? Blame Kirsty. Try to frighten KH into preventing B&J from giving a statement, and possibly the 'Nanny' too.
7. Intimidation fails, and B&J have given statements to the police. SS have ensured KP can only see her kids under supervision. KP launches underage rape allegations aganst KH as revenge.

...maybe?
Wow that really sounds like the truth x Love ur insight x

Reactions: 11
Reminds me of when I went for a counselling session many moons ago. It was my second session and I was wittering on and on and was getting bored at the sound of my own voice… looked up and the counsellor was asleep… I said loudly “excuse me are you asleep??” She jolted awake and said “no I was just concentrating 😂
I got up and thanked her for her time and that I wouldn’t be back and just got on with my life and swore I’d never go back to counselling again 😂😂
I had a counselling session few years after I found my mother dead.... Started telling her about my life and my mother, I looked up and she was crying I ended up comforting her so decided it wasn't for me and didn't go back 🙄😂

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
The exes all shot out of her life like a bat out of hell... that dungeon she has in the mucky mansion is where all the bodies are buried.... krypton Factor needs to get its act bk on TV and match up the peices of the last few years 🙄.. eeewww scarey 😁
OK see I'm getting excited again now....better calm down... there will be tears before bedtime.....or in my case apologises in the morning....🤑

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.