Katie Price #109 Skanky spewing yet more bile, there had never been anyone so vicious and vile.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My missus is sat watching the soaps and I’m like, this is the best soap ever, it’s real. This is better than Dallas ever was!!
Someone should tell her she's actually got "dramatic ability" ..that was actually put on my leavers certificate as an accomplishment....
Woooo hoooo x 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
You can but ask. It would be neighbourly. Finished isolation last Friday. Tonight my first proper tipple and I can’t wait.
My neighbours we amazing whilst I had Covid-19. Did my second test today and I’m Covid free. I’ve been climbing the walls these past 10 days as both of my teenage sons had it.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28

PRICE, Katie
2100176383Courtroom 0214:00

Oh yeah? So how come Crawley Magistrates Court don't know about it then?
Crawley Magistrates' Court

The Law Courts, Woodfield Road
Crawley, RH10 8BF

Daily Public Alpha List (Libra)
for Monday 24 January 2022

• Wow
Reactions: 16
It has been known but if Michelle was willing then the kids if the worst happened may get to stay with her. A multi displinary team meeting would go ahead, involving people like the police and even the school but if it was in the children’s best interests to stay where they are safe, happy, have routine, stay with their half brother and Michelle’s son, then worst case scenario I think she would do it.
🤞🏼Michelle seems to be a genuine and appropriate adult in those little guys lives. Let’s hope she can stay strong. Poor woman, 4 kids and the first 6 months of Apollo’s life overshadowed by Pwicey’s Roadshow

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I'm 3 threads behind!!

Katie is still grinding that axe according to a a quick google search.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
🤞🏼Michelle seems to be a genuine and appropriate adult in those little guys lives. Let’s hope she can stay strong. Poor woman, 4 kids and the first 6 months of Apollo’s life overshadowed by Pwicey’s Roadshow
I know someone said there was problems between Michelle and Kieron, but the fact they are still together through this proves how strong they are. Can you imagine she’s the breadwinner full of post natal hormones and dealing with 4 kids and akankys bullshit

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Kieran looks extremely strained in the Daily Mail article today. If these claims are unfounded I hope this doesn’t push him over the edge. There is only so much people can take. By minor she is claiming he raped girls under sixteen? If this is correct then obviously they deserve justice however it’s trial by media again. Look what happened to Caroline Flack. KP should have kept her mouth shut let the law deal with it and not broadcast it over social media. Poor Bunny and Jett having to go to school with all this they are old enough to understand. Their stable home could be ripped apart, it’s not as if KP can look after them properly they could end up in care unless their parental grandparents take them in in the event that this is true and Kieran loses custody over this or gets charged and goes to jail. What a tit show the priory obviously did her no good. She is likely back on the coke as Carl is a known coke head. It’s extremely hard staying sober if you don’t actually want to when your other half still takes the stuff. I know that from experience 😔She won’t learn until it’s too late.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Well community service probably completed for the week, time for Friday night kicking-off time, expecting Instagram madness tonight and this weekend 🤦🏽‍♀️🤪 Prob a take-away video, then the explosion as the ‘fun stuff’ flows, this Is the pattern for a Skanky drama free 2022. Court on Monday, [ QUOTE= but that won’t stop her going crazy, wonder what new tit show we will be staring at by then 🤷🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️
you just know she's not going to slag off anyone with an injunction against her, so unless wanky got a girl sliding in his private messages, kieron your it again
good practice for him , wait until he realises his names APOLLO

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.