Katie Price #109 Skanky spewing yet more bile, there had never been anyone so vicious and vile.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Evil, isn't it. :( But an all clear on your endo is fabulous news! One of the others will have to have a celebratory drink for you, I don't think my Ribena will cut it. lol
I’ll take the Ribena! Have a wisdom tooth removed tomorrow, I’m having a hell of a bleeping week of it 🤣.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
My 2p worth re: Slapgate...
1. KP, B&J over at CWs house, as evidenced by the photo with the Absolut voka bottle. B&J also have a bedroom there. KP logged into Ps IG, and initiates a conversation with KB.
2. CW gets paranoid, wants the phone, KP throws it to B. CW takes the phone, sees the KB messages, hits KP, gets her on the floor and either treads or stamps on her head and takes the ring. In front of B and most likely J too.
3. KP runs to Hs house, hopefully taking B&J with her, but potentially leaving them with drunk and raging CW which might explain why she seems to have lost further access to them.
4. H has a carer, so I expect that person either drove KP to Kirstys house (with H? and B&J?), or got Kirsty to come and collect her. I think this person is probably the 'Nanny' referred to as having given a police statement.
5. KP is drunk, high, paranoid, hysterical and bruised and possibly having a psychotic episode. Kirsty calls the ambulance for MH reasons. When KP spills the beans about being hit, the ambulance crew call in the police. KP repeats DV story. Kirsty may/may not have added makeup to the bruise and/or given KP a sedative.
6. Over the next 3-4 days, CW persuades KP to come back to him. But how to cover up the DV? Blame Kirsty. Try to frighten KH into preventing B&J from giving a statement, and possibly the 'Nanny' too.
7. Intimidation fails, and B&J have given statements to the police. SS have ensured KP can only see her kids under supervision. KP launches underage rape allegations aganst KP as revenge.

...maybe?
Sherlock ... you are brilliant...I agree with this 👌

Reactions: 21
Katie Price is human garbage. I hope she is charged with making false statements to police. I will never believe a word out of her toothless diseased mouth. duck her.
bleeping better comment ever 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Do you really think she has paid the court? if so why has she still got to go on Monday other than it might be for other fines

Reactions: 11
Because her raging uncontrollable jealousy gets her every time. It was like Emily last week.

If KH has custody of the kids she's probably thought she'd get the kids back if he's done? But it doesn't work that way
I am not a social worker, but, in my experience no it doesn't work that way. I work with addicts ... Some are stable, some are not ... In my experience of safeguarding if the children are thriving and secure with one parent & the chaotic parent has regular access then as won't change that ... In KPs case, regardless of her current allegations against Keiron the children are safe, secure & thriving with him & Michelle ... Her allegations are yet to be investigated, her chaotic lifestyle & recen conviction is fully documented ... There is no way that SS will change her access based on these allegations

Reactions: 22
Here we go…
I’m sure the bankruptcy hearing would love to know how she managed to just “come up with” £7,500. Actually I’m sure there are a lot of people who’d love to know that she can just conjure up £7,500 when she wants. Nice on Cokie, that’s surely a nice chewy bit for the Court to look closer 😉.

Reactions: 24
I see Dame Edna and her side kick have been showcasing their home cooking skills on IG tonight with a curry recipe. I had to rush to the loo before I had an accident. Not laughed so much for a while! Damn that bottle of red wine, hee hee
I feel your pain. I can recommend the industrial strength tena lady to you. I don't get commission for endorsing their products but I take contactless;) x

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.