Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

advisory

Hi all, long time lurker, first time poster here.
Maybe Cole has spotted an 'out'?
He knows the KH allegations are bullsh*t, so if (when) Cokie tries to tell the world he hit her (which I don't doubt he did), nobody will believe her. He'll simply say 'Shes lying again for revenge - just like she did about KH'.

• Wow
Reactions: 39

Ming55

VIP Member
I, not a detective but there are several things I would question such as, WHY if he was abusing under age girls, WHY did you not report it when you knew. Why did you renew your vows more than once. WHY wait for years to report it. WHY is she not in jail.She is a vile vindictive c***. WHY are the authorities so soft on her?. I got divorced in 1981 and my ex wife still tried to disrupte my life till 2016, perhaps she was teaching Skanky.

• Heart

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Just finished ...

Resizer_16427249568350.jpg
I don’t blame you Pom. Take care of yourself, sending gentle hugs 💕
Thank you very much 🥰❤🤗😘 xx.
I still hope to stay on and add a few pics to make people smile just so depressing with what's happening so will give up reading most of the thread for the time been as it's getting me down.
Pom hugs to you 💕🥰❤🤗😘 xx

I made this earlier.
Cole thinks his a gladiator 😄😘 xx

Resizer_16427220023580.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
Kieran took Princess to see Little Mix 2017. Would you let your daughter go with him if you knew he was inappropriate with an under aged girl? There’s headline in the Sun proving he took her. Price is dangerous and a compulsive liar. No thought for Jett and Bunny accusing their daddy like this. She’s lower than a slugs belly.
Regardless of the truth on the Hayler allegation, she's proven herself many times, and again with her handling of this, to be a toxic, dangerous individual.

I grew up in a home with very decent parents and surrounded by genuinely good kind family friends and neighbours, maybe it was a sheltered upbringing. So I used to find it hard to believe (maybe up to my late teens) that outside of murderers and rapists, many people like KP existed as their morals are so warped versus my own close friends and family... until I came across a couple of toxic individuals myself and my idealistic view was shattered. There's lots of good apples out there, but a not insignificant number of bad ones. There's a toxic narc even in my own family (not parents or siblings), maybe not at KP levels but same warped morals. I have major trust issues with people

• Heart

Jwren

VIP Member
This is what the police said. I wonder if it was pricey who went to the police, not the alleged victim. It's not clear from this.
Also she mentions ‘they’ when the Police haven’t stated it’s more than one person. So if KP’s not involved with the victim/s how would she have this information I wonder.

By the way Katie if you’re reading this, you’re fooling no one with an ounce of intelligence that you're not seeking revenge with this public IG post, nor do you care about the ‘victim/s’.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow

emmaw28

VIP Member
Just been sitting here thinking (as you do…!)
That “therapist” she’s seeing weekly (supposedly) must be absolutely tearing their hair out. As no therapist worth their money would ever recommend to their client that they spew forth as much as they do online… I don’t think she’s seeing a therapist at all tbh.

Reactions: 38

plinky

VIP Member
I’m keeping an open mind about KH. It is possible he could be guilty of something. I just really hate the gloating way KP has gone about this ‘exposure’. She should want better for her kids rather than the excitement about public revenge on him and being ‘right’ which suggests if there are victims, her gloating about it is revolting. it’s not the first time she’s humiliated him either. She should let the police do their investigation and her side of the agreements with social services and not contribute to it in such a way.

I agree about AR. He is awful, he is not innocent, I believe he was very unpleasant to Chantelle on many occasions. He cheated on her and I believe he harassed her online and in person many times

Caw1982

VIP Member
So in the space of a week she's slagged Emily, made crazy declarations about Kieran and now slagging Pete in the same post as an apparent sex offender. Another note, p&j can make their own decisions on seeing her.... clearly they don't. All she gives a fuck about is lost photo ops there.
What's changed from the family saying she's mentally unwell. Why is Cole not stopping this? Sophie fucking Price and Iron Lung? Nothing has changed from these declarations of her being unwell, in fact it's escalated. But here they all are, letting her show the true cunt she is......
Makes you wonder do they want her gone too.....?????

• Heart
  • Wow

Poppy123!

Chatty Member
Back in the olden days, the first pricey thread on here, someone says she was living with a fella in his car at age 15. So she's always been a shocking train wreck.
This is why I blame Amy the Enabler for the way Skanky has turned out. Who the hell let's their 15 year old daughter do that. I would have dragged mine home and put my foot down.

veevee04

VIP Member
I actually liked Kris Boyson he seemed nice and far too good for her cawl seems like an abusive prick. If you go through that many men and failed relationships the problem is with you .

She doesn't care about getting the kids back, it's just a case of destroying everything for others as she is sinking. Kieran shamed her by doing stories that told the truth about her behaviour as a mother and it's just pure rage from her because she has lost control of her false image. That's on top of all the court cases, she's unravelling.

Screen Shot 2022-01-20 at 22.03.47.png
Screen Shot 2022-01-20 at 22.04.20.png

• Heart
  • Wow

Poppy123!

Chatty Member
One of her biggest problems is, confusing fame hungry men who enjoy attention and clout for men who love her.
Each one is 'different' from the last.
They all enjoy the lifestyle to begin with but soon realise she's unstable and unpredictable.
When they leave it's rarely amicable.
Every path she has chosen, she's chosen herself. It's very difficult to have sympathy for a woman who doesn't learn from past behaviours.
You have hit the nail on the head. I've grown up in Alex and Kierans home town and went to the same school as Alex (different years) I'm not friends with either of them but have a lot of mutual friends and see Alex about Occasionally.

They were both quiet guys, with not many friends but were both trying to breakout into showbiz and started hanging around with z lebs. KP was probably a great catch for them at the time.

They both now (apparently) have completely different personas since living the celebrity lifestyle.

I have seen Alex a few times in the Drs surgery and after KP he looked totally and utterly broken, now he is back, confident as ever but unfortunately has that 'do you know who I am attitude'.

A little bit of me thinks its there own fault as they knew what they were letting themselves in for but I think they just seen the fame and money. I do however feel sorry for them because the way she is treating them is absolutely disgusting.