Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

EyeOfTheHawk2

Not to be morbid but is anyone thinking this is coming to a head? It's one unsavoury crisis and drama after another, how much lower can all this go? Especially with drugs involved?

For the kids sake, I don't wish harm on her
As an outside observer, I've noticed that she seems to be deteriorating. Mentally. Almost on the verge of sounding unhinged. Very bitter and resentful. Angry and a bit twisted. Almost deranged. Especially by 10pm in the evening. Which isn't a good sign. Her social media activity in recent days, the rants, statements and accusations display signs of somebody who's got a real problem. Lashing out, in permanent attack mode. I get the impression she's going downhill fast with Carwash. He's no good for her in my opinion. He seems to be enabling her behaviour, perhaps he's too weak or compromised to help her. She needs to get a grip or she'll end up being sectioned at this rate. Carwash is no good. I think it's up to her family to step in. Before it's too late.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 47

advisory

My 2p worth re: Slapgate...
1. KP, B&J over at CWs house, as evidenced by the photo with the Absolut voka bottle. B&J also have a bedroom there. KP logged into Ps IG, and initiates a conversation with KB.
2. CW gets paranoid, wants the phone, KP throws it to B. CW takes the phone, sees the KB messages, hits KP, gets her on the floor and either treads or stamps on her head and takes the ring. In front of B and most likely J too.
3. KP runs to Hs house, hopefully taking B&J with her, but potentially leaving them with drunk and raging CW which might explain why she seems to have lost further access to them.
4. H has a carer, so I expect that person either drove KP to Kirstys house (with H? and B&J?), or got Kirsty to come and collect her. I think this person is probably the 'Nanny' referred to as having given a police statement.
5. KP is drunk, high, paranoid, hysterical and bruised and possibly having a psychotic episode. Kirsty calls the ambulance for MH reasons. When KP spills the beans about being hit, the ambulance crew call in the police. KP repeats DV story. Kirsty may/may not have added makeup to the bruise and/or given KP a sedative.
6. Over the next 3-4 days, CW persuades KP to come back to him. But how to cover up the DV? Blame Kirsty. Try to frighten KH into preventing B&J from giving a statement, and possibly the 'Nanny' too.
7. Intimidation fails, and B&J have given statements to the police. SS have ensured KP can only see her kids under supervision. KP launches underage rape allegations aganst KH as revenge.

...maybe?

Last edited:
  • Heart

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Hey Pom, I'm a Chatty Member now, medal, medal medal, hee hee hee. Muttley, is that a clue? x
Well done on becoming a Chatty Member 🥰💖💕🥰🤗😘 xx

I make you one but sadly will only make VIP ones in future as I'm making too many now. I think your next one will be VIP. So you get one from me as well then. 💖🥰💕🤗😘 xx

Resizer_16427245753250.jpg

I'm struggling tonight, it's all abit too heavy going and serious Going to take a break reading abit but might add a pic here and there and be back on when the thread has slowed down and less serious again.

I've got monthly pains today so not myself anyway 🤒.
Love Pom 🥰

• Heart
I think her whole shtick with social services screams 'failure to protect'. Which is actually only further compounded by her allowing what she apparently believes to be a sex offender around Princess. She's vile.
These allegations will backfire on her when the press (who read here) see the Krusty tattle investigators timeline of events. She won't be able to backtrack because it's there in black and white. I've said it before but addicts with shit memories really shouldn't try to lie. It's not cute!

loveitbbysss

Chatty Member
The fact it posts this stuff knowing it's children follow it and see it, just shows what a disgusting piece of shit it really is

Reactions: 46

Blessmyheart

VIP Member
I think her whole shtick with social services screams 'failure to protect'. Which is actually only further compounded by her allowing what she apparently believes to be a sex offender around Princess. She's vile.
Beyond vile.It has not occurred to her( or she couldn’t care less) that her elder daughter has probably had to be asked some embarrassing questions by Peter , just to be on the safe side.

• Sad
Reactions: 46

bagpuss17278

VIP Member
Been away from this thread for a while. Thought she couldn’t stoop any lower. I was wrong. What a 💩 show.

Reactions: 45

GordonD88

Chatty Member
only those who like myself love the soon to be coming back Law And Order will get this gag

IN THE CRIMINAL JUSTICE SYSTEM THE VICTIMS OF KATIE PRICE,S HEINOUS CRIMES ARE REPRESENTED BY TWO SEPARATE YET EQUALLY IMPORTANT GROUPS

THE PEOPLE WHOSE LIVES SHE DESTROYED

AND THOSE THREATENING TO EXPOSE HER

THESE ARE THEIR STORIES

DONK DONK

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Bloody Hell ... This pic was a few faces ago ...

She is irrelevant now that's why ... Not front page news for a very long time
I actually think she thought this story would probably blow up big for her, front page news shocker, but oh no, other than a small mention at the top of today’s Mirror, nothing from the press on their front pages yesterday. I’ve checked today’s papers, again nothing on the front pages. Television stations aren’t mentioning it, nowt on GMB etc, and BBC actually blocked out the Mirror headline reference on their paper reviews, they know she is not a reliable witness.

Yes the red tops are running online articles, but it’s not gaining much traction so far, even Twitter is noticeably quiet on the matter. Really does seem few are interested in what she says anymore. Reckon she’s probably sat at home in her velour track-suit tonight, throwing the latest take-away around in frustration, screeching at Crawl, mad as a hatter that this hasn’t taken off for her in the way she expected.

Have a feeling this is going to backfire on Skanky, the tale she is spinning, (based on her past statements about Kieran that Tattlers have well documented today) is full of holes, it’s nonsensical, and those IG stories last night could put her in a whole heap of trouble, regardless of where this goes next.

As the initial reaction has been quite muted, think she’ll create even more outrageous drama about this over the next few days. Settle in, Skanky ain’t finished yet, but surely she’ll just tie herself up in knots with the contradictions in her version of events.

Whatever the truth, there is someone other than Kieran and Skanky involved in this, yet Skanky has made it all about her, Skanky has no right to have made this public, and could well have prejudiced any case with her actions. It’s obvious she has her own agenda, which she is currently vehemently denying, but sorry Skanky your words say otherwise.

• Heart
Reactions: 44

Minx103

Chatty Member
I think someone else has access to her insta and posts the regular stuff, like ads etc and then she gets hold of it and sounds off.
You can tell there are different writing styles
I cannot for the life of me understand why she has over 2 million followers, has any fans at all, why people post saying how great she is and what a great mum she is. She is the absolute pits. I would rather trap my tit in a door than say anything positive about her.

• Haha

Hampshire Hog

VIP Member
I’ve just listened to Michelle on kierans post what a lovely softly spoken voice she has. I’m glad they are trying to keep things as normal as possible for the little ones, on another note they always look clean and happy 😘

• Heart

mrspig99

VIP Member
So she is now saying that the alleged underage girl came forward herself, but I am wondering if she did if she was egged on my KP to make the allegation. I hope for both their sakes that they have some evidence to support it, otherwise they will both be in a lot of trouble if it turns out they are in cahoots with each other and it's all a lie.

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
'One of the most loved up couples in showbiz'. Who writes this absolute shite? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Handy that I've just finished making cookies with the kids (we're all Covid isolating). I'll be able to munch on them as this shit fest rolls on.

Has she given the story herself so she's got something to rant about at drug o'clock later?
Have they hit the rocks or is it a misprint & they've actually hit each other with rocks? Who knows....who cares 🥴

Having skimmed through the pages @DC16 kindly posted from her book I can honestly say I'm truly thrilled that I never actually bought or read any of them. I much prefer reading Wilma's. They are far superior.

• Haha
  • Heart