Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Comments are turned off on this article ... comments are allowed and unmoderated on the other articles about this in the Daily Fail that feature KP in the tagline, they used to moderate them, 99.9% of comments are about KP being awful & a liar etc ... The Sun has posted that article slamming her as out for revenge ... it appears that after covering up for her the media is now turning on her - its about selling papers after all, I think that they are finally realising how much the public actually dislike this woman ... more stories with negative slants on KP will start now I bet because its obvious that the only interest in her lies there
You know the sad thing, if this woman/women are telling the truth and were sexually assaulted/raped/coerced into sex....Katie and the media's portrayal of her as bitter, scorned ex-wife out for revenge (which she is!) will most likely turn any trial (if it gets that far) into a circus, and will highly likely be thrown out. She should have kept her interfering beak out until the actual parties involved had their say. She is so self-orbiting!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Those poor kids have to go to school and deal with this. Kids are horrible, there is only one way the press found out. It is even worse that KP has jumped on it. No thought for her children at all.
Even J and P ya mums a coke head and your step dad's a nonse . You can just imagine it.

• Sad
  • Wow

emmaw28

VIP Member
Crack pipes back out, comparing Pete to an alleged (ahem bollox) rapist.
Get her chaps
Know what is glaringly missing here…
“Getting my children back and being a good mum…” she’s missed that part.
What an absolute knob. 🤬

• Heart
  • Sad

Cuckoo75

I was falsely accused by my step daughters of abuse of my grandchildren. The police during the 2 hours of questioning seemed sympathetic especially when I was able to provide answers to their questions with the the support of messages to the mothers and fathers. The false accusations led to me losing my job which needed a clean DBS, my career, my health as now I suffer from severe depression and anxiety. I can't get another Job 3 years later as I have to declare I was questioned under caution. I tried to end my life and I suffer verbal abuse on the streets by some members of my husbands family so I only go to one shop with my MIL. My husband has been my rock but just having a label is devastating. I do not believe KH has done this and I think the skank is trying to get back at him but it could ruin his life. It will never be forgotten by others even if the truth gets out. I would like to add if it is true then I hope KH gets everything that's coming to him but.......

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 41

MANDATORY

VIP Member
Pricey got a five year injuction to keep away from or upset Michelle and her family....
Does that include Keiron
And Jett and Bunny
How much intimidation to a family does this cover ????

• Heart

Kl111966

Chatty Member
I remember this case and rumours that it was a soap star. The name being bandied about at the time was an actress who wasn't quite in a soap, but a tv drama that has since then been axed, a part of the body is in the name. I haven't heard anything about that celeb in a few years now, whoever it is I just hope that the kids are safe from harm and happy
Yes the rumours were that it was that actress who was in heartbeat but it was around the same time and when the news initially came out it was reported that it was a mum of 5 from 3 different dads. Doesn’t take a brain surgeon to work out it’s skanky and the 4 youngest all went to their dads around this time and Harvey residential. Apparently she was seen pulling Jetts hair (think it was long then) reported to social and when visited the home as in the words of Cole the shit hit the fan

• Wow
  • Sad

midsummer blue

VIP Member
I don’t wish harm on her either but to be honest I’m more worried about either one of the kids, exes or stepmums getting to a point where they can’t cope anymore. This could be the sort of thing that could tip someone over the edge, imagine in J or P or Valentino as someone else mentioned, got savagely bullied over this or if (God forbid) KH felt like he’ll never be free of her and wants to give up. Im sure that won’t happen! But she has a choice right now to surrender, bin Cole and get proper help. But she won’t 😔
Since she’s been with this latest Mr. Price, she has become completely unhinged. He is really not good for her. Is he trying to create her downfall, or is he just a fucked up control freak that hates her having ex’s!!! Tells her what to wear. And has to be with her 24/7. Also have each other’s phone passwords!!! That is one toxic relationship.

• Heart

BumbleB

I used to think Dwight York was the scum of the earth, but now its clear why he wanted nothing to do with Katie and only communicated through his PA and legal team. I dont blame him one bit. I bet he has done a lot more for Harvey but Katie keeps quiet about it.
He has also kept a dignified silence.

Last edited:

Baggins

I love seeing how relaxed and happy Jett is in those photos, natural smile with people who love and care for him. And Bunny with no make up and wig on! Best thing for them is to be in Michelle's care forever.

• Heart

Pesky Tarian

VIP Member
I actually liked Kris Boyson he seemed nice and far too good for her cawl seems like an abusive prick. If you go through that many men and failed relationships the problem is with you .
I remember seeing an episode of her crazy life show where she bemoans Kris's lack of banter, she went on to say she would still be with Kieran if it wasn't for the cheating as they always had great 'bants'.

Not really something you would say if you had grave concerns over someone's behaviour.

• Wow

Foxtotty

VIP Member
Katie Price is glad she stuck by Kieran Hayler
Katie Price is glad she decided to stay with Kieran Hayler, despite the fact he cheated on her with two of her best friends.
SHARE SHARE TWEET PIN
22 September 2016

Katie Price says the "best thing" she's ever done is stay with Kieran Hayler.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40

Joanna Surrey

VIP Member
Oh Katie, think of the life you could've had.
Instead of being a decent human being & mother, you've decided to be an evil, vile, abusive, lying, manipulative Bint.

Your older kids must be so embarrassed by your actions. You've opened them up to vile comments from their peers & others, not that you give a shit!
I'm sure Pete, Kieron, Alex & all the others regret the day they set eyes on you.

You are a shit stain on humanity, an embarrassment to your kids & the damage your vindictive actions are causing them now & in their future years.

If you reach old age, which I doubt you will, you'll be a lonely, hard faced old Cunt.

I'm hoping you'll get yours & you Fuck Off into oblivion.
Nobody cares. You must see the hate you're creating in the media & on social media.

I hope you read here: So Fuck Off! You ugly, manly, man hating piece of shit!
I often think of this. The life she could have had. The fame would have died down. She would have had a fabulous life in the country, the big house with the swimming pool, stables land, with her family and animals. She could have done some equine rescue work and bought and sold horses with all the facilities she's got there (or did have.) The TV work would have come in regularly and she would have ended up ageing really well naturally a sort of national treasure like Diana Dors. What an absolute shit show she's made of her life. I don't believe she doesn't think about this.

• Heart

WillowTree21

VIP Member
KP spent so long as part of 'reality shows' that I think she has a voiceover in her head and behaves as if she is being filmed all the time, creating drama to keep the show interesting ... she appears to have missed the point that the show is over ... she is literally turning into Norma Desmond (its a film called Sunset Boulevard in case you arent sure who that is KP) ...
LIARS NEED A GOOD MEMORY. Great saying. She's already tripping up in her books, contradicting things she previously said. The 'broken' feet stories changed from week to week, how she did it, what damage was done, how long she'd be unable to walk for etc. Now this VERY SERIOUS accusation against Kieran. There is so much proof that she's not telling the truth again. Also she has to rely that whoever the unknown under age person is, won't CRACK under pressure & will also not trip up on lies!
She stayed with Kieran after his supposed 'dabble' with Jane Poutney. Price even re-married him (even if she did humiliate him on the day with her speech). She allowed Kieran to take Princess to a Little Mix concert in 2017. It is documented in The Sun/Mirror when this happened & people on Tattle have posted attachments. These actions don't sound like someone who knew their husband, the man she was living with, has had sex with someone under age. Police will be looking at all this evidence & I hope Kieran reads these posts with attachments of proof. Price is obviously a very bitter & twisted individual. Egged on by CRAWL & probably taking copious amounts of substances. Trouble is she's ruining peoples lives as well as mentally harming the kids. She is jealous of the relationships that Peter & Emily & Kieran & Michelle have. Providing the kids with stable, clean, loving homes. Does she want Bunny & Jett in care? She certainly will NEVER get full custody of them with her track record. She's out of control & dangerous. I hope the police deal with this quickly and she's arrested for false allegations Kieran then needs to sue her & forget about any non disclosure agreements & dish ALL the dirt on this despicable creature.

Nixxs

VIP Member
If she was so happy with Carl she wouldn't bother about what her ex's are doing. Every time we think she can't stoop much lower she does. She is gross

• Heart

Krm2011

VIP Member
Right I've finally sat down and cracked open the Rosé. What time is she due to kick off? I cba waiting until 10, does she hit the bag early on Fridays or what? 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart

bluecups

VIP Member
I really think she’s doing crack rather than just nose bag. She’s so fucking erratic. Why have the papers run with it? They must know it’s bullshit
Having seen mates go down this route I'd say this is likely. Tolerance to cocaine happens quite quickly but crack is more potent so heavy cocaine users tend to move onto crack to get more of an effect quickly without the nosebleeds that inevitably happen when you're sniffing a lot of it. It's not difficult to make crack at home from cocaine, maybe that's what she's been doing.

• Sick
  • Wow

mrspig99

VIP Member
If she thinks that this will get her custody of the kids back she is very much mistaken. Even if Kieron went to jail they have a stable home with Michelle, I very much doubt SS would take them away from that at a time they need stability. Plus having young ones around permanently would put a very big crimp in all her holidays etc wouldn't it? I don't see Cole wanting to play stepdad full time either.

Reactions: 39