Katie Price #109 Skanky spewing yet more bile, there had never been anyone so vicious and vile.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
dont think for a minute she has done this for the girls welfare or to save others, this is revenge, pure and simple.
Just like her 'Harvey's Law' It wasn't to help others, it was all about her, as usual. And look at her. The biggest troll going!

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Kinda leaves you to also ask why has PA kept in contact with KH ‘perverted cretin’ if Princess was allegedly allowed to be left with him over a 4 year period? If these allegations are ‘true’ .. nothing that effing woman says is true, she’s a cash muncher
I’ll quote myself.. PA knows that His kids are related to KH kids .. they are all moving on in their lives, just one obstacle, a vicious obstacle, who is throwing bombs (bath, as they fizzle out as quick as they are fired) when backed into a corner the cat comes out scratching.

Reactions: 29
Hopefully the police will sort out this matter quickly, but at least we know she is back in court on Monday afternoon about fines (mind you she will get away with paying a small amount weekly for years )

Reactions: 34
Having seen mates go down this route I'd say this is likely. Tolerance to cocaine happens quite quickly but crack is more potent so heavy cocaine users tend to move onto crack to get more of an effect quickly without the nosebleeds that inevitably happen when you're sniffing a lot of it. It's not difficult to make crack at home from cocaine, maybe that's what she's been doing.
Won’t be long and she will be on the Smack to come down from her Crack binge!

Reactions: 29
A lot of people are saying that he would have been arrested immediately if the police thought there was any truth to it. This isn’t always the case. I know of a case much more serious than this and the person wasn’t arrested but was just asked to attend a police station for questioning. The investigation will be underway and the police will be collecting statements, evidence etc, if Kieran doesn’t attend the police station he will be arrested and taken in for questioning at some point. If the police think they have enough evidence after speaking to him they will arrest him there and then and then bail or remand etc.

If this is true, I hope the victim has good support in place because reading how thousands of people don’t believe it will destroy her and could make her withdraw any statement or scare her into not going ahead with it. The worst part after an attack is the absolute fear no one will believe you.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 31

Wow, I’ve never read any of her books, but chapter 3 first love, aged 15, with a older guy named Jeff.
Was driving aged 16 without a licence even back then😡
Can you post a few of the pages @DC16 🙏🏻

Thank you. I was sat here going ‘Mrs leg?’ ‘Mrs Mouth’ ‘Mrs liver’ 😬 I need some sleep 😂
🤣 I don’t see any body parts in that name, do I need sleep too?🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Wow, I’ve never read any of her books, but chapter 3 first love, aged 15, with a older guy named Jeff.
Was driving aged 16 without a licence even back then😡
Back in the olden days, the first pricey thread on here, someone says she was living with a fella in his car at age 15. So she's always been a shocking train wreck.

Reactions: 30
I haven’t caught up on the all of the last thread yet, but wanted to say as a sexual assault/abuse survivor if somebody went running to the media and public with my story before I was ready, I would be raging. She has given no thoughts to any potential victim’s feelings. She has violated a sexual assault survivor for her own personal satisfaction, if KH did carry out those “actions” then there needs to be an investigation and a trial. Irrespective of Kieran’s behaviour, Cokie bleep has tried to out a sexual assault survivor and that is really bleeping low, she’s not scum, she’s the nasty residue left by scum. God I now truly bleeping despise this bleep, it used to be moral indignation combined with morbid fascination, but now it’s outright hate. bleeping, bleeping absolute bleep. Seriously, just when you think she can’t get any lower, no that witch just keeps plummeting further 🤬🤬🤬😤🤬😡😡

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 64
Hopefully the police will sort out this matter quickly, but at least we know she is back in court on Monday afternoon about fines (mind you she will get away with paying a small amount weekly for years )
They take people's earnings into account. She will be pleading poverty despite all of her TV progs, book deals, assets etc. I will be fuming again on Monday no doubt. Well, all of us will!

Now I think this case was regarding an incident where a mother was reported to SS for pulling her child's hair in public, which was allegedly the actress. There was a further story of a mother leaving her kids home alone to party which I assume was KP and not the actress because it ties in with the timeline of her losing custody and what has subsequently been posted on here! I may be wrong though!
KP was named in forums all over the net ... That's why she issued a statement ... It was her in my opinion, it ties in with her losing custody

They take people's earnings into account. She will be pleading poverty despite all of her TV progs, book deals, assets etc. I will be fuming again on Monday no doubt. Well, all of us will!
She can run (on her disabled trotters ??) But, she can't hide from a forensic accountant

Back in the olden days, the first pricey thread on here, someone says she was living with a fella in his car at age 15. So she's always been a shocking train wreck.
And where was her mother back then? Protecting her daughter? What goes around, comes around. Best they keep this odious woman as far away from her kids as possible!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I mean who in their right mind divides their children & expects them to take a side?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Every single child is a Human in the making .. not a weapon of her desire.. we don’t own our children, we birth them, bring them up and bloody well hope they can go into the world strong, but always be there for THEM. This is a tragedy in the making, a sorry tale of a woman whose own desire succeeds those of the ones she should be sending forward.. Dearest Mommy Dearest, who much money can we make for you today!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Oh and if the police were aware of such allegations in 2016, how come he was considered a safe place to send the children when they were rescued from Trampy Towers and that thing and that he lives a contented family life with Michelle, her son and their baby along with his two??? It makes no sense but then thats probably because its all LIES from the poisonous gob of skanky :(

Furthermore when the allegations of rape were levelled at The Other Mr Price (her stepfather, the poor bastard) a few years ago, she was right up front screeching that the woman lied about it, that she had eagerly consented to sex with him and started issuing threats in her usual charming manner; Its a different matter now when she thinks she can persecute and gain mileage out of throwing such vile accusations about because she is a hate-fuelled old hag

Thats why they're staying away :alien:
Absolutely true Rita... and wheres the person who keeps going on about Alex Reid being a bad man.....
Oh yes in 43 years he became a celebrity cos of dating Pricey... Tell me what he did before that ???? Lived his life out of the public view .. we all have stuff in our past.. as Chantelle Houghton has... ask her about her time in the big brother house and what she would not do or say to become famous...
Let's get this in context...
Pricey .. evil lying vicious hasbeen.....
And the rest of the UK.

• Angry
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.