Katie Price #109 Skanky spewing yet more bile, there had never been anyone so vicious and vile.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One reason to arrest a person is to preserve evidence. In this case, being a historical allegation, any forensic evidence would be lost. There is also a necessity test for arresting a person.

At this time, there is no forensic evidence so it greatly reduces the necessity for him to be arrested. He's been "invited" in for an interview, under caution but at this stage is not being arrested as there is currently no need.

It’s such a good “duck you” to KP from Michelle 👏🏼
I think we will see more of these posts!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
One reason to arrest a person is to preserve evidence. In this case, being a historical allegation, any forensic evidence would be lost. There is also a necessity test for arresting a person.

At this time, there is no forensic evidence so it greatly reduces the necessity for him to be arrested. He's been "invited" in for an interview, under caution but at this stage is not being arrested as there is currently no need.

I think we will see more of these posts!
That makes sense. Thank you 😊

Reactions: 13
Honestly I,d like to give her one ....A right cross followed by an uppercut and a kick to the groin. Just fantasising sorry.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Yep, they have, mainly our Rita & DC ❤

@Rita Chevrolet I've asked on the Wiki thread for you how to link page 2 to page 1 and tagged you in, hope you see it lovely 😘
I've only been on 3 weeks, still finding my way around here but I'm a Chatty Member! Yippee! I'll suss it, thanks guys xx

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Having seen mates go down this route I'd say this is likely. Tolerance to cocaine happens quite quickly but crack is more potent so heavy cocaine users tend to move onto crack to get more of an effect quickly without the nosebleeds that inevitably happen when you're sniffing a lot of it. It's not difficult to make crack at home from cocaine, maybe that's what she's been doing.
I agree she must be on something stronger. I mean, she must have sniffed industrial sized amounts of coke in her time. I've often wondered why her nose hasn't gone the same way Danielle Westbooks did. Perhaps that's why.

• Sick
Reactions: 27
Does anyone honestly believe that she is off the coke. I don't anyway
Nope! The pair of them are keeping every South American drug cartel in business ❄

Filtered to duck & we can still see how wonky & totally mangled her mouth & nose are 🤣🤣
She is completely dead behind the eyes. There is absolutely nothing there.
…and we can still make out the tash

• Haha
Reactions: 23
@CannyLass I see this earlier than see your post
They mix cocaine with bicarbonate, stab hols in a can put it on it a suck it through the can I live in a street full of em see em doing it in stair wells, its disgusting, especially all the children on the same estate they knock on our doors asking for bi carb I'd love to move away but child dont need to be around it nor does any other child
Shocking 🤯

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.