Katie Price #109 Skanky spewing yet more bile, there had never been anyone so vicious and vile.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And back to Michelle being a total star with those babies in her stories it's really got to sting KP hasn't it. Dignified. Mature. Loves the kids. Can work out 2 x 2 ;)

• Heart
Reactions: 48
A whole new thread? Just as well I'm not at work tomorrow I'm never going to catch up haha

• Haha
Reactions: 22
only those who like myself love the soon to be coming back Law And Order will get this gag

IN THE CRIMINAL JUSTICE SYSTEM THE VICTIMS OF KATIE PRICE,S HEINOUS CRIMES ARE REPRESENTED BY TWO SEPARATE YET EQUALLY IMPORTANT GROUPS

THE PEOPLE WHOSE LIVES SHE DESTROYED

AND THOSE THREATENING TO EXPOSE HER

THESE ARE THEIR STORIES

DONK DONK
brill love it (y):LOL:

Reactions: 23
Those poor kids have to go to school and deal with this. Kids are horrible, there is only one way the press found out. It is even worse that KP has jumped on it. No thought for her children at all.
Even J and P ya mums a coke head and your step dad's a onse . You can just imagine it.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
only those who like myself love the soon to be coming back Law And Order will get this gag

IN THE CRIMINAL JUSTICE SYSTEM THE VICTIMS OF KATIE PRICE,S HEINOUS CRIMES ARE REPRESENTED BY TWO SEPARATE YET EQUALLY IMPORTANT GROUPS

THESE ARE THEIR STORIES

DONK DONK

One of my fav Tattle posts ever :LOL:

Reactions: 17
@CannyLass I see this earlier than see your post
I think it kind of concentrates it and makes the effect more powerful.
They mix cocaine with bicarbonate, stab hols in a can put it on it a suck it through the can I live in a street full of em see em doing it in stair wells, its disgusting, especially all the children on the same estate they knock on our doors asking for bi carb I'd love to move away but child dont need to be around it nor does any other child

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 32

THESE ARE THEIR STORIES

DONK DONK
Stabler would have sorted her out 👊

• Heart
Reactions: 19
If she thinks that this will get her custody of the kids back she is very much mistaken. Even if Kieron went to jail they have a stable home with Michelle, I very much doubt SS would take them away from that at a time they need stability. Plus having young ones around permanently would put a very big crimp in all her holidays etc wouldn't it? I don't see Cole wanting to play stepdad full time either.

Reactions: 39

Wow, I’ve never read any of her books, but chapter 3 first love, aged 15, with a older guy named Jeff.
Was driving aged 16 without a licence even back then😡

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Kinda leaves you to also ask why has PA kept in contact with KH ‘perverted cretin’ if Princess was allegedly allowed to be left with him over a 4 year period? If these allegations are ‘true’ .. nothing that effing woman says is true, she’s a cash muncher

Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.