Katie Price #109 Skanky spewing yet more bile, there had never been anyone so vicious and vile.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Michelle doing the kids homework on Kieran's stories. She clearly loves those children and their dad, I truly hope the accusations are false and that evil, jealous, vindictive witch gets her well overdue comeuppance 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 61
They take people's earnings into account. She will be pleading poverty despite all of her TV progs, book deals, assets etc. I will be fuming again on Monday no doubt. Well, all of us will!
It would be nice if somebody questions her income as it is in the papers she has all this tv programs coming out

Reactions: 23
Read the WIKI people.. lots of very clever people have took time to update it at regular intervals....
Not me I'm not bleeping clever enough and can't be arsed tbh.. but I love everyone who takes time to do that...
IF certain people are taking time out of their lifes to slate exes and employees and children and friends of Katie bleeping Price... why are they not taking time to read her thousands of misdemeanors...
Are they invested in pricey ????

• Angry
Reactions: 31
Read the WIKI people.. lots of very clever people have took time to update it at regular intervals....
Not me I'm not bleeping clever enough and can't be arsed tbh.. but I love everyone who takes time to do that...
IF certain people are taking time out of their lifes to slate exes and employees and children and friends of Katie bleeping Price... why are they not taking time to read her thousands of misdemeanors...
Are they invested in pricey ????
Yep, they have, mainly our Rita & DC ❤

@Rita Chevrolet I've asked on the Wiki thread for you how to link page 2 to page 1 and tagged you in, hope you see it lovely 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Back in the olden days, the first pricey thread on here, someone says she was living with a fella in his car at age 15. So she's always been a shocking train wreck.
This is why I blame Amy the Enabler for the way Skanky has turned out. Who the hell let's their 15 year old daughter do that. I would have dragged mine home and put my foot down.

Reactions: 38
Instead of taking time out on a katie Price thread to get into what her exes have done and how they are dealing with their lives post pricey .......
Why don't we all look to what they are actually doing to bring all of her 5 children up... are you joking me... they have her children and theirs as well. They bring multiple families up and move on from whatever she's done to them in a positive way....
And she's coming out with some shite to duck everyone's life up and try to get her off her charges in the past and ultimately in the future.... eeeewww few wks away....
duck off Pricey ..you Scumbag.
We ALL see you

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
I, not a detective but there are several things I would question such as, WHY if he was abusing under age girls, WHY did you not report it when you knew. Why did you renew your vows more than once. WHY wait for years to report it. WHY is she not in jail.She is a vile vindictive c***. WHY are the authorities so soft on her?. I got divorced in 1981 and my ex wife still tried to disrupte my life till 2016, perhaps she was teaching Skanky.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
A lot of people are saying that he would have been arrested immediately if the police thought there was any truth to it. This isn’t always the case. I know of a case much more serious than this and the person wasn’t arrested but was just asked to attend a police station for questioning. The investigation will be underway and the police will be collecting statements, evidence etc, if Kieran doesn’t attend the police station he will be arrested and taken in for questioning at some point. If the police think they have enough evidence after speaking to him they will arrest him there and then and then bail or remand etc.

If this is true, I hope the victim has good support in place because reading how thousands of people don’t believe it will destroy her and could make her withdraw any statement or scare her into not going ahead with it. The worst part after an attack is the absolute fear no one will believe you.
Sounds like Kieron wants to get to the copshop quick snap

Reactions: 20
Michelle doing the kids homework on Kieran's stories. She clearly loves those children and their dad, I truly hope the accusations are false and that evil, jealous, vindictive witch gets her well overdue comeuppance 🤬
It’s such a good “duck you” to KP from Michelle 👏🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Despite her denial at the time I think that we all know that this WAS KP. It was the younger ones J&B they werent taken into foster care though ... custody was given to Kieron & she hasnt got it back

Katie Price forced to deny she's the celebrity who's had her children taken away | Metro News
It actually wasn’t it was Tricia Penrose actress from Heatbeat.

I remember this case and rumours that it was a soap star. The name being bandied about at the time was an actress who wasn't quite in a soap, but a tv drama that has since then been axed, a part of the body is in the name. I haven't heard anything about that celeb in a few years now, whoever it is I just hope that the kids are safe from harm and happy

Reactions: 13
Regardless if he did it or not she's a scum bag for not putting her kids first . For posting this all in the media her kids don't need to know this she's just a vindictive hole more interested in getting revenge on exes than prioritising her kids wellbeing .

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Actually nearly cried when I saw that clip. She seems such a lovely person and a caring mother/step mother. I think her and Kieran need to not overdo it tho as it might incite KP to kick off again! If Kieran is proved to be innocent then go with all guns blazing!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I’ve just listened to Michelle on kierans post what a lovely softly spoken voice she has. I’m glad they are trying to keep things as normal as possible for the little ones, on another note they always look clean and happy 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 44
To be honest if I met a women in the street with vastly inflated boobs who said she was Katie Price I could not believe them as she has never posted a real picture of her. BTW I think she is a foul odious beast who thinks she,She’s above the law. Jail the witch.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.